Patch Notes Discussion 30/01/19

Mika Kinkoid

1 minute ago, Fruity91 said:

Why don't you use kobans to refresh? I get your frustration but that problem can't be fixed.

kobans aren't free by any means.
they are earned or purchased with real money.

no way i'm spending them on a refresh.
it's all algorithms, statistics, and analytics.
I, myself, develop in a few coding languages, it is a problem that can be fixed.

• Like 4

Just now, davoooooo said:

I, myself, develop in a few coding languages, it is a problem that can be fixed.

It's completely unrelated to the patch notes, but your problem with having no beatable arena opponents is fixable on your end. I'd suggest improving your strength in game. 

30 minutes ago, davoooooo said:

You will get 150 kobans with completing the daily quests. So they are basically free.

Edited by Fruity91
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 2

1 hour ago, davoooooo said:

fix arena matchups.
i'm sick and tired of waiting 30min just to see three people with 10-20k ego more than myself.

Fight them and lose, so your Mojo goes down and then you will get opponents with lesser ego.

• Like 3

"SQL Optimization" two days before the "DNS flag day" thingy? They're not related, are they? 🤔

17 minutes ago, Lhans said:

This thread is more like commenting on what's NOT in the patchnotes rather than what's in it.

To be fair, though, there's not much - if anything - to discuss. Said "optimization"? A quest?....Discuss maintenance? This thread should have 0 replies. Yet here we are 😋

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ucchan said:

"SQL Optimization" two days before the "DNS flag day" thingy? They're not related, are they? 🤔

To be fair, though, there's not much - if anything - to discuss. Said "optimization"? A quest?....Discuss maintenance? This thread should have 0 replies. Yet here we are 😋

I doubt DNS thingy - the checker says "All OK" and flags green.

@notes : I suspected Carol already in Deaf chat, in Charity works it became "obvious". she has now 11 rolls to be finally caught 😉

these optimizations could reduce HH_1 error even if I got "him" on very rare occasion lately.

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I want the devs to fix the harmony system, then i want them to remove the shitty event pachinko and lastly i want Finalmecia in my harem.

And please, can someone merge this thread with the Chit Chat one? :P

But Finalmecia Uggo ^^ need more forms of Mala, Mavin and Venam.

2 hours ago, Fruity91 said:

You will get 150 kobans with completing the daily quests. So they are basically free.

Kobans should only be used on earning new girls unless you have so many you have no other use for them, refreshing something such as Arena would be a waste.

(Yes let's derail this thread from topic gogo derail ^^^^)

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Kamira said:

But Finalmecia Uggo ^^ need more forms of Mala, Mavin and Venam.

Kobans should only be used on earning new girls unless you have so many you have no other use for them, refreshing something such as Arena would be a waste.

(Yes let's derail this thread from topic gogo derail ^^^^)

full ack

3 hours ago, davoooooo said:

fix arena matchups.
i'm sick and tired of waiting 30min just to see three people with 10-20k ego more than myself.

are you charm and have 3 old leg items? ... guess you "overmojod" compared to the ones that have 3 leg from current level ... and now have to go down the long way ... you could speed this up ... on the oher hand - if I found you correctly : 1054th of weekly mojo on monday ... what to commplain about?

(pvp is made with +-15 lvl and +- 1000 mojo all time)