Patch Notes Discussion 12/02/19

Noacc

Well, I´m not sure if the new system works correctly or if i just misunderstood the affection gains as stated in the patch notes. I read them in this way: you get a amount between 1 and y, the maximum value of y depends on the boss you are fighting. So that means you gain at least 1 affection per fight.

So heres my problem understanding: I fought Bremen 40 times and only recieved 17 affection total for his last girl left. That in conclusion means it´s possible to gain no affection at all.

7 minutes ago, csys said:

Well, I´m not sure if the new system works correctly or if i just misunderstood the affection gains as stated in the patch notes. I read them in this way: you get a amount between 1 and y, the maximum value of y depends on the boss you are fighting. So that means you gain at least 1 affection per fight.

So heres my problem understanding: I fought Bremen 40 times and only recieved 17 affection total for his last girl left. That in conclusion means it´s possible to gain no affection at all.

Yup, got same doubt, fought Karole (which should give between 1 and 3 affection points) 12 or 13 times and got a total of 1 affection point on Willow, 0 on Toshiko (already got Rin before the patch), so it seems that unlike what I first understood reading the patch note, you can also get no points at all

I would just like some confirmation wherever this is a bug or a feature 

Schermata 2019-02-12 alle 21.25.50.png

• Thanks 1

@csys Yep. From what I understood, It's a chance to get affection points instead of cash, which then rolls a chance to get either random amount of affection points from within the range specified for each boss in the patch notes (1-7 for Bremen), or 100 points, instantly getting the girl (i.e. Bremen battles can't award 8-99 points). That would make sense because if every battle starts awarding affection points, you would be unable to earn any cash from bosses until you get all the girls, which means not only severely diminished cash income (since alot of it comes from boss battles, unless you keep monitoring harem profits and picking up every girl's profits the moment they generate), but also that acquiring boss girls would be extremely easy (since you take cash out of the pool of two drops - cash and affection points).

Edited by Ucchan
  • Thanks 1

About the new harem sorting:

I do like the reversed sort order. I was going to suggest the option soonish as it helps with fast income girls if you sort by stars. Can we get this as toggle in the filters?

As others have said, always jumping to Bunny is bad. If you use any other sort order then Date, she is somewhere in the middle of your harem... Please make a toggle for "last girl selected" and "top of list".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 1tst1 said:

About the new harem sorting:

I do like the reversed sort order. I was going to suggest the option soonish as it helps with fast income girls if you sort by stars. Can we get this as toggle in the filters?

As others have said, always jumping to Bunny is bad. If you use any other sort order then Date, she is somewhere in the middle of your harem... Please make a toggle for "last girl selected" and "top of list".

I like to in the morning the cash cows cashed. because on a regular work day with a good timing i can ge e.g. Fairy 6 times.

and I use order by affection to leave the non affected for the moment I have time.

3 hours ago, Ucchan said:

How is it "reset to zero", if

[statement about being able to get 100 shards]

with the new system?

Because I no longer have the confidence that in the time remaining on this last day that I'll get that alleged 100-shard to attract Val Mala. In addition, since next Reset not only ends this Event but starts the Next Event, I'm opting to save my last hours of combativity accrual for the Next Event.

Yes, 11 days potential lost. Usually I'd have both event girls by now, but instead I'm accepting I've got nothing out of 11 days aside the Daily Quest girl.

What potential? I thought event girls don't have the "increasing chance to drop as you do more battles" like normal boss girls.

Random guess here: so the "worse gaming experience" was referring purely to the psychological effect of the change, rather than some "part of game code/mechanic" affecting actual chance to obtain a girl?

Edited by Ucchan

At first sight the addition of the shards is good for players, especially those (like me) who keep fighting event bosses over and over and lots of times end up with one or no girls from it. In practice, over 250 fights for 77 shards, leading me to think that the "pay to win" effect has been bumped up. My last refill had only one shard drop!!!

Come on guys, it is hard enough already t get the girls, cut us some slack!

EDIT: Another refill, ZERO shards. Maybe you have been more greedy than expected and lower the shard drop rate the higher the shard count is? COME ON!!!

EDIT2: second refill with ZERO shards. Fck this!

Another thing: sucker move to remove the guaranteed girl on 10x epic pachinko. Guess all those girls will be even harder to get now, isn't it?

Edited by Muffeh

8 minutes ago, Darkiller66 said:

???

They changed the description. The message now says you get 4 legendary items with the 10x not 3 legendary and a guaranteed girl. You still get a guaranteed girl however when I tested it on the test server.

Edited by Lhans
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lhans said:

They changed the description. The message now says you get 4 legendary items with the 10x not 3 legendary and a guaranteed girl. You still get a guaranteed girl however when I tested it on the test server.

You tested more than once?

2 hours ago, Tommy55 said:

I did get a 100 shard drop in my Natuku account

794068926_ValAbrael100shardscropped.jpg.5d83b8ec453b4437b7eb904f52b0ef71.jpg

Sorry I know the big picture has prohibited images and I didnt intend to include it but I cant figure out how to delete it.

Edit your post and in the bottom you see a field with your added pictures.
--> Hover over the big one and a bin-icon should appear --> click it.