Patch Notes Discussion 12/02/19

Noacc

4 minutes ago, windia said:

Looking for clarification:

does that just save highest league ever? what if I downgrade?

How many of all 9 leagues will be visible?

this is how it looks on the test server. as it is there since just a few days i can't tell you if more entries will be shown. at least not before thursday when the current season ends.

image.thumb.png.e5c72fef9ccde75f8fe1f5bcfd7d5b37.png

8 minutes ago, Habi said:

this is how it looks on the test server. as it is there since just a few days i can't tell you if more entries will be shown. at least not before thursday when the current season ends.

[...]

on test server I've seen something (https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/8624-new-feature-league-history-three-highest-leagues/) , while you have 1 times 1st, armathai has 2times 1st.

Edited by windia

7 minutes ago, windia said:

on test server I've seen something (https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/8624-new-feature-league-history-three-highest-leagues/) , while you have 1 times 1st, armathai has 2times 1st.

looks like it displays your best ranking per tier. well adding that so long after leagues started it will look like people instantly started with s3, d1, d2, whatever 😆

• Haha 1

I'd still prefer an indicator of a player's current league tier, anyway. Granted, for many players this will simply be the same as the highest tier they've previously had a finish in, but the interesting players would be the ones for whom that's not the case.

Or alternatively, a listing of a player's most recent finish(es) rather than their best ones, if it has to be based on historical data rather than current.

As it is, the league history feature seems to be implemented in pretty much the most useless way imaginable. Who cares what rank a player may have achieved at some completely indeterminable point in the past? (Doesn't anybody at Kinkoid actually play games? Or alternatively, take part in any kind of competitive activity?)

Edited by _shal_
  • Haha 1

So let's see what they did with the chances. Ideally, the chance of getting a girl 100% with one fight stayed the same, especially for epic/legendary girls where it was almost zero anyway. So the only difference would be positive - all of the failing players will get some shards as a consolation and the few extremely lucky players can still get any girl for free. But somehow I suspect that the chances of a 100% strike have been turned down considerably.

We will see during the next 12-day event. The two free girls now should be obtainable for most of the server in 2-4 days - as a bonus they would no get a lot of shards, around 50 by that time - that would be converted into lingerie. Sounds untypically generous.

Another note with the shards system - there does not seem to be any difference depending on the number of girls that you have. Right now players below level 200 basically have a 100% chance of getting the two 12-day event girls. Some players above that level report how they sometimes fail with them.

Now with the shards it should be counted if the chance of them dropping is different for Level 300 and Level 50 players. If the drop chance is the same, it can mean one of two things 1) low-level players will start failing with girls a lot more and can go without a free drop for months, quickly reducing their interest to continue playing - the number of dead accounts will be boosted due to the disappointment 2) high-level players will start getting girls at earlier low-level chances, meaning that they have an increased chance of collecting girls for free.

Somehow I suspect version 1) or a considerable difference in shard drop chances depending on your level.

• Like 1

@jaybee There has never been a difference in the drop rate in function of player level or number of girls owned. If so, then newbies or veterans would report a different average number of battles to obtain them, and  that is not the case. You can verify it by yourself in the thread of drop girl results. You can rest assured that the shard system won't change that.

35 minutes ago, jelom said:

@jaybee There has never been a difference in the drop rate in function of player level or number of girls owned. If so, then newbies or veterans would report a different average number of battles to obtain them, and  that is not the case. You can verify it by yourself in the thread of drop girl results. You can rest assured that the shard system won't change that.

OK, I thought the thread somehow confirmed a difference in the drop rate. I haven't really dug into the numbers there, I can just say that as a beginner, I never took more than 2 days to get an event girl, at worst it turned to 4 days after 40 girls but usually stayed around the two-day mark. How anyone can go 12-14 days without dropping a girl is beyond me - I assumed they would have to be a high-level player with 100+ girls.

25 minutes ago, jaybee said:

OK, I thought the thread somehow confirmed a difference in the drop rate. I haven't really dug into the numbers there, I can just say that as a beginner, I never took more than 2 days to get an event girl, at worst it turned to 4 days after 40 girls but usually stayed around the two-day mark. How anyone can go 12-14 days without dropping a girl is beyond me - I assumed they would have to be a high-level player with 100+ girls.

from discord there is a screenshot (posted by GeorgeMTO) which implies regular boss girls left (might) have an effect:

I understood that as an undesired shard effect - as the shards are divided between villain/event girls, your event girl gets fewer hits, as the drop odds are not entirely separate. Remove the villain girl and all the hits go to the event girl, filling her quicker. Not necessarily proof that the current full drop system suffers from the same.

All I can say that as a beginner with undropped villain girls, I never needed more than 2 days for event girls, even as I fought for months for the villain girls. My first 4-day drop came after 40 girls with all villain girls collected. I created a new account for the purposes of this forum and dropped February's Ninja Spy Event girl within the first 20 fights, with all 3 villain girls still undropped. So I always took it as a given that the drop chances are reduced as you go higher and really thought that the long boss drop thread somehow confirmed that :D

39 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I understood that as an undesired shard effect - as the shards are divided between villain/event girls, your event girl gets fewer hits, as the drop odds are not entirely separate. Remove the villain girl and all the hits go to the event girl, filling her quicker. Not necessarily proof that the current full drop system suffers from the same.

All I can say that as a beginner with undropped villain girls, I never needed more than 2 days for event girls, even as I fought for months for the villain girls. My first 4-day drop came after 40 girls with all villain girls collected. I created a new account for the purposes of this forum and dropped February's Ninja Spy Event girl within the first 20 fights, with all 3 villain girls still undropped. So I always took it as a given that the drop chances are reduced as you go higher and really thought that the long boss drop thread somehow confirmed that :D

it was - for me - never a secret that the later bosses drops are rarer.

there is just no connection to how many girls I already count to my harem. 

yes, I support your assumption - the shards drop and in second place it got decided who gets them. As I sometimes got regular girl drops during events.

When is the attraction system intended to start? It is Tuesday, aaaaaand nothing...

Oh and about the chances: it is quiet disturbing, that the current valentine event drops nothing. I did all the fights, the meter never reached maximum, and nothing. Really strange, because tentacle event gave Kameyala (the other boss was locked), the ski event gave both girls, the epic days gave both girls, it went smooth. Oh and edwarda didn't drop the boss girls as well.  

1 hour ago, Keijo said:

When is the attraction system intended to start? It is Tuesday, aaaaaand nothing...

Oh and about the chances: it is quiet disturbing, that the current valentine event drops nothing. I did all the fights, the meter never reached maximum, and nothing. Really strange, because tentacle event gave Kameyala (the other boss was locked), the ski event gave both girls, the epic days gave both girls, it went smooth. Oh and edwarda didn't drop the boss girls as well.  

The patch notes are released on money and the patch is normally released on a Wednesday.

16 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

If I didn't get legendary girl with some shards.Can I keep those shards until next revival?

What will happen for this year anniversary? Collecting 30 different shards in one boss will be painful.(You cannot collect much money in this period.)

Shards never expire, so yes they'll still be there when the legendary girl returns.

Last anniversary was heavily different to the one before it, I'd expect heavy changes again this year, so we likely won't have any clue as to how it works until July.

8 minutes ago, Tommy55 said:

The patch notes say specifically that it will be released on Tuesday.

Natstar doesn't tend to read things very well. It'll be sometime during the day, like it is for normal patches just a day early. 

By the way for these two points I want to say a special thanks to the developers for listening to the common sense and wishes of the community.

• You have a chance to obtain 100 Attraction points in one fight
  • The Event Pachinko will give 100 Attraction points

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lemus said:

By the way for these two points I want to say a special thanks to the developers for listening to the common sense and wishes of the community.

• You have a chance to obtain 100 Attraction points in one fight
  • The Event Pachinko will give 100 Attraction points

I can totally agree with that! Didn`t like the system at first but I feel like those 2 points are really a great addition :)👍