the new attraction system is a joke change my mind

Likah

1 minute ago, Lhans said:

So would spending about 3.2k Nutaku kobans (19200HH) for Karole's girls be a waste or no?

Why would you spend on normal girls? They aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Refilling for girls only makes sense if you're about to miss your chance at them. Ie event girls

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Why would you spend on normal girls? They aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Refilling for girls only makes sense if you're about to miss your chance at them. Ie event girls

Because of combativity discount, also in order to get affection items, to get girls, to get it out of the way so I could go back to Roko for money, to use up a bunch of kobans that I apparently hoarded too much of, and while I'm at it might as well get 1st place in Villain battle rankings (Nutaku) for extra money and xp. Options that I could have chosen for koban use: Epic pachinko 10x, nah it's just 1 epic/legendary girl that would take a lot (for me) to upgrade and would generally only pay off for itself after upgrades in about 2 or so years. I'll probably do it once my koban stock is getting too high again. Event pachinko, RNG hell and no guarantee for a girl. Marketplace restock, I'm alright with the 8h/lvl up restock. Arena reset, hm an option if I want extra xp, high placement in tower ranking, but nah. League point refill, I already waste a bunch of points so as not to get pass rank 16 so as not to promote. Energy refill, I'm good for now. Used up some to unlock Ninja Sacred Lands, once I got all girls from Dark Lord to Roko. Harem income collection, got the monthly card for that. Mission instafinish, who the heck uses this? Profile cosmetics, I'm good. Got a nice beach motif I'm satisfied with. Maybe next profile discount I'll change it. Club stuff, already paid the initial, got savings for future unlocks. Combativity refills. Best use for kobans in my opinion especially with the discount but I'm good for now at least until the next event. 

On 2/12/2019 at 11:14 AM, snowman22 said:

I got to go with @GeorgeMTO on this one. Under the old system each battle fought for an event girl did NOT move you any closer to a drop. For boss girls there was a tiny amount of progress. You are not investing. You are gambling.

That is precisely the point. With the old system you were gambling, but that gamble almost always paid off. This new 100 point configuration, makes it where the house always wins since we are using those analogies. However, at the end of the other event, the new system did slightly show promise. This time on the current event, it shows nothing.  4 hours and only 29 shards, so I said fuck earning the new girl. Its not worth going broke virtually to get her. 

With the old system, I earned 5 girls in 20 minutes. So to all those mathematicians doing their calculations, if the old system changed nothing....then how can you logically explain that. Win or lose, everything has a cause and effect which effects the future. If not, there would be no new system. There would just be what we were already using.

For those that say there is no system at all, before we had money and items; now we have affection shards along with money and items.

In the last two events, I spent 3600 kobans (2 throws) in the valentine's event pachinko. Instead of giving me something useful, one of the tries gave me ONE attraction point for valentine Jenni, which later disappeared. In this last event, I spent near another 3k trying to get the legendary girl. What did I get? 60 attraction points and a big "fuck you"

At first I thought that the new system would be something good, that it would agilize getting boss girls in story mode and (naive idiot, me) that the arena and the leagues would give attraction for girls from past events we couldn't get at the time.

Attraction not only doesn't make things easier, it makes them harder

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tenou said:

In the last two events, I spent 3600 kobans (2 throws) in the valentine's event pachinko. Instead of giving me something useful, one of the tries gave me ONE attraction point for valentine Jenni, which later disappeared. In this last event, I spent near another 3k trying to get the legendary girl. What did I get? 60 attraction points and a big "fuck you"

At first I thought that the new system would be something good, that it would agilize getting boss girls in story mode and (naive idiot, me) that the arena and the leagues would give attraction for girls from past events we couldn't get at the time.

Attraction not only doesn't make things easier, it makes them harder

Event Pachinko doesn't give only a single attraction point. It gives either the full 100 or nothing. You most likely won an avatar.

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

There is a thought that hit me a couple hours ago that I would like to share.

KH players are free to hate me after this, but I think that, if really in a couple of months we will get a legendary revival as it was for Levitya, Norou and Fanny&Fione, the KH players who did not get Fabienne will start favorited, while other specialty players that in the past had not gained their needed girl (Golden Bunny or Taria the Champion) will start too excessively penalized, being a fact that they spent time and resource in the past to obtain their specialty girls (failing) but in the revival they start at 0 shards while Fabienne hunters will start with a number of shards in their pockets.

All this makes me think that, given the rarity and power of legendary girls, it would have been more equilibrated to introduce the new shard system the next month. This way at the next legendary revival all players who did not catch their needed girl would all start on an equal footing. But having seen how things had been in the past, I suppose that asking for equity in this game is like asking a blind form birth to describe a painting.

No hate to give on that man.  You have a point. Next month would have been the best time for the system to be implemented.

This new system is bad for the implementation make a lot of adventage players who buy kobans until free players with or with out monthly card.

The correct way to implement this system was an old drop system and every 7 or 10 battles give a shard.

And if you really need more tests ask yourself how many players without using kobans have posted that they have won the girl?

Because I assure you that someone always got it, like myself with the previous drop.

Because you can defend to death the system designed to give advantage to those who buy kobans (and only those who buy, what to save does not count because you stop using them in pachinko to use it in refills, with what you lose for a long time justify it)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

There is a thought that hit me a couple hours ago that I would like to share.

KH players are free to hate me after this, but I think that, if really in a couple of months we will get a legendary revival as it was for Levitya, Norou and Fanny&Fione, the KH players who did not get Fabienne will start favorited, while other specialty players that in the past had not gained their needed girl (Golden Bunny or Taria the Champion) will start too excessively penalized, being a fact that they spent time and resource in the past to obtain their specialty girls (failing) but in the revival they start at 0 shards while Fabienne hunters will start with a number of shards in their pockets.

All this makes me think that, given the rarity and power of legendary girls, it would have been more equilibrated to introduce the new shard system the next month. This way at the next legendary revival all players who did not catch their needed girl would all start on an equal footing. But having seen how things had been in the past, I suppose that asking for equity in this game is like asking a blind form birth to describe a painting.

How long has it been since golden bunny? she hasn't had her revival yet, so you can't make assumpotions.

9 hours ago, Lhans said:

I miss the jackpots.

The jackpots are still there. They just come with a sign saying you got 100 event shards. I got lucky this event, and got Fabienne. I have spent no real money on this game, simply using Kobans I earn via daily play to do some stuff here & there.

6 minutes ago, Zteev said:

The jackpots are still there. They just come with a sign saying you got 100 event shards. I got lucky this event, and got Fabienne. I have spent no real money on this game, simply using Kobans I earn via daily play to do some stuff here & there.

I miss more common jackpots. Even after thousands of fights I never did get lucky. I always get a hundred shards before that.

1 hour ago, Jikei said:

No hate to give on that man.  You have a point. Next month would have been the best time for the system to be implemented.

At the same.time, KH players had to wait, by far, the longest for their 2nd Legendary girl to even exist. So, there is that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Lhans said:

I miss more common jackpots. Even after thousands of fights I never did get lucky. I always get a hundred shards before that.

On Karole? I don't see how that differs from how the late-game villains behaved before... Their girls were hardly "common" drops under the old system.

1 minute ago, _shal_ said:

On Karole? I don't see how that differs from how the late-game villains behaved before... Their girls were hardly "common" drops under the old system.

It was Darklord, Edwarda, Silvanus, and Karole. Event and world girls. They are all hardly "common" drops now as you say. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lhans said:

It was Darklord, Edwarda, Silvanus, and Karole. Event and world girls. They are all hardly "common" drops now as you say. 

O.o Mixing villain and event girls is really apples and oranges. Late-game villain girls are hard to get to drop, that's unchanged. Regular event girls you've had, what, two opportunities so far? I'm glad you've made up your mind about the new system based on such extensive data.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, _shal_ said:

O.o Mixing villain and event girls is really apples and oranges. Late-game villain girls are hard to get to drop, that's unchanged. Regular event girls you've had, what, two opportunities so far? I'm glad you've made up your mind about the new system based on such extensive data.

Yep, until I get a free drop every event, I won't change my mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Yep, until I get a free drop every event, I won't change my mind.

If you're saying that you got a free drop every event in the old system without refilling at all, then I don't believe you. I don't believe you got every legendary event girl without spending kobans. Although, if you want to get girl drops in every event, then I would suggest not wasting kobans to get Karole's girls as you mention doing above. You say you have nothing better to spend kobans on, then complain that event girls in this system are too hard to get. That's kind of a silly stance, since using those kobans on event girls makes you more likely to get them.

Edited by YummyTiger
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, YummyTiger said:

If you're saying that you got a free drop every event in the old system without refilling at all, then I don't believe you. I don't believe you got every legendary event girl without spending kobans. Although, if you want to get girl drops in every event, then I would suggest not wasting kobans to get Karole's girls as you mention doing above. You say you have nothing better to spend kobans on, then complain that event girls in this system are too hard to get. That's kind of a silly stance, since using those kobans on event girls makes you more likely to get them.

Some people really comment on things they don't know anything about. This resulted from a comment on mine that I miss the jackpots from the old system or 100% attraction as it is known now. Since the implementation, I've yet to get one before I completed 100 shards for a girl that's all. And I've never said it was hard, as of this date I have a 100% capture rating, when it was a hit or miss before. Just saying that before you could be done in just a few battles if you were lucky. Now it's always a  hundreds long battle fest to grind through (for me anyways). Yes, I know this is a positive but it still won't stop me from missing those early lucky hits. On the flip side, I won't miss those months long droughts.

As for "wasting" those kobans, I only got 3 girls that were easily upgraded to max, $82M worth of affection items, another $5M due to first place in leaderboard, and Karole is set up nicely to give out the higher tier epic/legendary items if I need more affection items in the future. Calculate the equivalent value of each koban spent in that 3.2k (nutaku) kobans that were used with the combativity discount. I've saved months of progress, my income stream is better since I'm on Roko all the time now with the extra bit from Karole's girls. I can upgrade any future girl (except for legendary 5 stars) to max without worrying about the affection side for a long while. Compared to say 3 epic/legendary girl from EP whom I would have to upgrade with money/affection items I don't have. As for my koban supply, I still have a decent amount saved up, way more than my guildmates apparently. I also have the monthly card and capability to buy more if needed though I'd rather settle for the occasional koban deals that comes out.

Edited by Lhans
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, J0ko said:

For me to get the new girl Fabienne i had to fight so much in so little time, since the event is only 5 days it's absolutely impossible to get here without having extreme luck or without spending hundreds of Kobans. This system is a joke right now it needs some serious balancing.

Hundreds of kobans? More like thousands. But that's nothing new, the old system was pretty much the same without a guarantee that you'll get the girl even after 12 THOUSANDS of kobans spend. Please look at the first legendary days feedback Levitiya for referrence. What you are saying makes me think that you haven't participated in a legendary event up till now. Moreover even regular rare(not epic or legendary) event girls required more than 500fights to obtain with the old system.  I had Kameyala drop on the 570sh and something fight just a few months before the attraction system arrived, for comparison i got 100 shards of Fabienne from a measly 533 fights (which would've costed 6k kobans withouth the 35% discount on combativity discount) - extremely cheap for a legendary girl(a random epic pachinko girl like Gork costs 5400). 

Moreover it can cost even less if you are lucky(like the 1% other people) and pull her from a single fight!

The droprate of girls is pretty much the same as before, you won't get every event girl without coughing up kobans, but now at least you have a guaranteed drop if you decide to spend kobans on it.

27 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Some people really comment on things they don't know anything about. This resulted from a comment on mine that I miss the jackpots from the old system or 100% attraction as it is known now. Since the implementation, I've yet to get one before I completed 100 shards for a girl that's all. And I've never said it was hard, as of this date I have a 100% capture rating, when it was a hit or miss before. Just saying that before you could be done in just a few battles if you were lucky. Now it's always a  hundreds long battle fest to grind through (for me anyways). Yes, I know this is a positive but it still won't stop me from missing those early lucky hits. On the flip side, I won't miss those months long droughts.

It's the same even now, you just wasn't one of the lucky ones this time that's all. The drop rate of girls especially legendary ones was always below 1% meaning you just had incredible luck streak the previous event. I was always on the other scope of the rng and had to spend thousands of kobans to get a girl, now at least i have a guarantee i'll get the girl after i have spend them unlike the old system which left me with nothing even after i have spend 7k kobans fighting a boss. You are criticising the system just because it's new and you didn't have luck with it. 

17 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

It's the same even now, you just wasn't one of the lucky ones this time that's all. The drop rate of girls especially legendary ones was always below 1% meaning you just had incredible luck streak the previous event. I was always on the other scope of the rng and had to spend thousands of kobans to get a girl, now at least i have a guarantee i'll get the girl after i have spend them unlike the old system which left me with nothing even after i have spend 7k kobans fighting a boss. You are criticising the system just because it's new and you didn't have luck with it. 

Seriously. All I said was I miss the jackpots. It makes me wonder if people actually read and more importantly understand what was written. And I can't criticize a  system just because it's new? That's the best time to do it in order to make it better. If we don't do it early, it becomes part of the status quo and we'll be stuck with any imperfections it may have. 

Edited by Lhans
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Seriously. All I said was I miss the jackpots. It makes me wonder if people actually read and more importantly understand what was written. And I can't criticize a  system just because it's new? That's the best time to do it in order to make it better. If we don't do it early, it becomes part of the status quo and we'll be stuck with any imperfections it may have. 

But the jackpots are still there! I've gotten 2 in the past week alone. Noomye and Fabienne. Just because you didn't get one in the 10 days this new system has been running doesn't mean they are not there. You don't even know how much their chance has dropped by. Given what we know about legendaries, the chance might not have even dropped that much in the new system, since it was damn near impossible to get before. I'd say similar in regards to the common girls, since it wasn't uncommon to go 3-4 weeks without getting one. I've gotten 2 common girls in 10 days in the new system.

4 hours ago, Jikei said:

That is precisely the point. With the old system you were gambling, but that gamble almost always paid off(1). This new 100 point configuration, makes it where the house always wins (2) since we are using those analogies. However, at the end of the other event, the new system did slightly show promise. This time on the current event, it shows nothing.  4 hours and only 29 shards (3), so I said fuck earning the new girl. Its not worth going broke virtually to get her. 

With the old system, I earned 5 girls in 20 minutes. (4) So to all those mathematicians doing their calculations, if the old system changed nothing....then how can you logically explain that. (5) Win or lose, everything has a cause and effect which effects the future. (6) If not, there would be no new system. There would just be what we were already using.

For those that say there is no system at all (7), before we had money and items; now we have affection shards along with money and items.

1. False. There are many people who got zero girls in many events under the old system.
  2. False. If kinkoid is on average delivering the same number of girls to players I fail to see the problem. Even the 100 shard hit still exists.
  3. 4 hours tells us nothing. Number of battles would be informative but number of hours is not.
  4. Same. 20 minutes tells us nothing.
  5. Luck, statistics, how the RNG works, take your pick, they all "logically explain that"
  6. False. If you think your previous attack affects your next attack I do not know how to enlighten you. There was a tiny pity counter that did link early attacks with later attacks but we do not know if it was removed for the new system.
  7. I do not know where you got this.

• Like 2

Just now, YummyTiger said:

But the jackpots are still there! I've gotten 2 in the past week alone. Noomye and Fabienne. Just because you didn't get one in the 10 days this new system has been running doesn't mean they are not there. You don't even know how much their chance has dropped by. Given what we know about legendaries, the chance might not have even dropped that much in the new system, since it was damn near impossible to get before. I'd say similar in regards to the common girls, since it wasn't uncommon to go 3-4 weeks without getting one. I've gotten 2 common girls in 10 days in the new system.

<sighs> I know they are there. I just haven't been getting them which is why I miss them yes?