Do you hate the Attraction system? Give suggestions to fix it.

2 minutes ago, Bigka said:

I hate this new systemn, you don't have the surprise of seeing the girl coming after a battle anymore, you don't have the "chill" when you start a fight again a boss, saying in yourself "this time will be the good one". Now, you just have to wait until the rate is at 100 %... yaaaaay

To fix it: juste keep the old rate of girl-dropping and use the affection as a second system when you can have the girl or the rate; and so wif you don't have the gir with the rate, you can always say "Hey, I have at least 87 attraction, I still have a chance to drop her

You are aware that there's still a chance to drop the full girl in one shot right? And has been since the system launched?

yes, a lower chance.. and if Kinkoïd say a lower chance, it will be like a pokemon-shiny-like chance, so 1/8192

And be honest, now you don't wait for the girl, you juste wait for the attraction

Edited by Bigka

12 minutes ago, Bigka said:

yes, a lower chance.. and if Kinkoïd say a lower chance, it will be like a pokemon-shiny-like chance, so 1/8192

And be honest, now you don't wait for the girl, you juste wait for the attraction

Please quote where Kinkoid said it was lower than before. We think it is lower, but they haven't confirmed that.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Please quote where Kinkoid said it was lower than before. We think it is lower, but they haven't confirmed that.

They'd pretty much implied it. Keeping the old rate including the shard system would skew their average of when a girl was rewarded. Besides you could tell with all the people who keep coming up and saying they'd never had received a 100 shard drop since the change and probably from personal experience as well. I myself have yet to get one so far compared to before when I always get one drop during an event. So yes, these days you grind for a girl and don't really look forward to an almost nonexistent drop.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lhans said:

They'd pretty much implied it. Keeping the old rate including the shard system would skew their average of when a girl was rewarded. Besides you could tell with all the people who keep coming up and saying they'd never had received a 100 shard drop since the change and probably from personal experience as well. I myself have yet to get one so far compared to before when I always get one drop during an event. So yes, these days you grind for a girl and don't really look forward to an almost nonexistent drop.

Can't confirm from personal experience. My only event with shards is legendary days which never had a high drop rate, so quite reasonable to think shards would get there first.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Can't confirm from personal experience. My only event with shards is legendary days which never had a high drop rate, so quite reasonable to think shards would get there first.

Dang, so you had 100 attraction drops with all the rest of the events so far then or even with world bosses?  

The luck of dropping a girl in one hit, accumulating 100 pieces with one battle still exist (but it's rarest than before)

A number (not really negligeable?) of players has gain Fabienne in this way

Edited by Bigka

1 minute ago, Lhans said:

Dang, so you had 100 attraction drops with all the rest of the events so far then or even with world bosses?  

Already had all the revival girls, and only one girl left on Karole when shards hit. Based on the numbers for Roko's average drop it's not surprising that I hadn't hit that girl yet and was just insanely lucky to get two that quickly.

On 2/21/2019 at 4:51 PM, Kinkoid said:

For your first proposition, the average number of fight necessary to unlock a girl has decreased, so on average, the girls are easier to get and in more reliable way. Increasing the chance to unlock the girl in one fight would unbalance this average and we consider that it would create a bad experience, creating just a feeling of the girls being too easy to obtain.
Regarding the second one, it is not something we desire as it would go against the goal of the system : lower the impact of the RNG without making it disappear. The lower the chances of the attraction points is, the highest chances to get a lose streak in which you get nothing (similar to what we had in the previous system). Yet we are looking into the balance of income. :)

Finally, we are aware of this situation and are looking into some solutions that would be interesting. The issue with the sequential (at least how we understand what you mean by that) is that if you are unlucky with the beginning of your sequence, you will get your favorite girl last, probably creating some undesired frustration.

I just have one question. How did you calculate that the overall droprate for girls went up? More accurately i would be interested in knowing whether you included the affection of people without the girl dropped (or even the affection that got converted after gaining 100 shards instantly/going over 100 with your last drop) which would factor the revivalevent into your calculation (estimation in that case) and would even then include unfinished girls. This would mean that the current amount of girls dropped could be a decent amount lower during an event then previously but the amount of battles needed for a girl would be calculated as lower over event+revival (in a best case scenario since there would still be leftover shards calculated into that estimation). 

In that case the numbers you have are not fit to represent the overall enjoy-ability of each event since the frustration of not getting a girl would be present in higher numbers even though the average fights needed have been calculated as being lower since extra shards would be added to represent a won girl number wise.

Best regards,

Hentai-sama

P.S. I´m not trying to accuse you of using wrong numbers on purpose there is just always the possibility of overlooking something :D 

Edited by Hentai-san

Guest Grifs

I absolutely agree with peoplw telling that with the new system everything goes in absolutely wrong direction. It was advetized that now we will se the progress, but in reallity we are really seeing no progress or even worse - we already in the middle of the event see  that we are failing at least when it comes to simple no pay luck. So i would expect clearly telling that all the girls or guys in my case are for money and that's it. I would like to pay a decent money if i knew how much should i pay not like i pay 10 euros and still get only probability not a warranty. I have always relied on 10 time pachinko to be sure that i'm getting what i'm paying for.

As well what comes to events, it was told that event pachinko will cost 300 kobans, but now it's 1800 without any warranty. Then why should i pay such amount not event getting any warranty for anything. As well accorsing to my calculationa the heart droprate does no depend not on the boss, not regular, epic, legendary guy,  they basically are the same. As well, i expect if i have played for 2 or more years getting pretty close to max level, i expect my luck to be much better than any newbie. I haven't played for so long and paid for getting simple luck here. I expect some return for my time and money.

On 2/22/2019 at 3:58 AM, Googley said:

So I now have to start completely over with all the girls I've already been battling for? This is trash. You're still not getting any money out of me, and I may just stop playing if I can't add to my harem. I mean, what's the point?

Then farewell, you won't be missed!

Complaining for the sake of complaining, not providing any details about your experience does not make you sound credible.

If you didn't pay any money and didn't lose them without getting some value for them, why are you so upset in the first place?

It's not like you took your hard earned money and throw them away. You used FREE resources...

As a free player, you can't expect to get all new girls without a sweat.

4 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Complaining for the sake of complaining, not providing any details about your experience does not make you sound credible.

If you didn't pay any money and didn't lose them without getting some value for them, why are you so upset in the first place?

It's not like you took your hard earned money and throw them away. You used FREE resources...

Buddy, that was a week and a half ago, pretty sure he's gone now

• Haha 1

Guest Grifs
6 hours ago, Cantrix said:

And this is the attitide that kills a good project. Cherish your customers, no matter they are free players or paying ones. For example i don't by kobans very often, but i pay the monthly fee for easier gameplay. Small but fair. And i have played the game fir coupke of years and i have advertized it to my friends. And some.of them have began playing as well. So every player is potential gain. So telling that no paying players may go is like letting go also several of them and free advertizing as well. So if easy money is all the game needs, then actually this is games loss not gamers.

10 hours ago, Guest Grifs said:

And this is the attitide that kills a good project. Cherish your customers, no matter they are free players or paying ones. For example i don't by kobans very often, but i pay the monthly fee for easier gameplay. Small but fair. And i have played the game fir coupke of years and i have advertized it to my friends. And some.of them have began playing as well. So every player is potential gain. So telling that no paying players may go is like letting go also several of them and free advertizing as well. So if easy money is all the game needs, then actually this is games loss not gamers.

You overlooked the most important part of my post, for thid i can't do nothing. I'm paying only for the monthly card too, so i'm not considered a whale. But we are better off without people with childlike mentality like the one i quoted earlier. They are not providing any useful feedback. They are criticising something that they don't understand for the sake of criticising. Moreover i didn't say  that free players aren't allowed to express their opinion. I said only that as a free player you have limited resources and hence limited chance of getting a girl. It always has been this way and the attraction system didn't change anything about it. He's salty because the supposedly increased chance of boss girls he has fought up till now was reset(which is fine) but then goes on and makes an impossible leap that, the new system is preventing free players from obtaining girls, which is a complete b$llsh!t...

I'm not against comstructive criticism, i'm against ranting as it doesn't provide anything useful.

Hell i can criticise the new system too, the huge rng still present in it can still force to make 1000 battles if they are unlucky. 1shard per 40 battles is the lowest count i've received. Just multiply the result by 100(for the shards you need to get a girl) it's insanely low. Ofcourse that droprate is not consistant and sometimes you can get up to 3 shards for a legendary girl, which would significantly reduce the implied number, but it can still take up to 1980 battles(if the average payout is 3shards per 20battles) which makes a 3x33x20(battles) for 99shards. Turn this into a number of required refills. So you would need 33refills to obtain a legendary girl. Which transformed in kobans makes 7k kobans. If that's the case you can pretty much save them easily as a free player.But that's if you are not extremely unlucky and get only 1 shard per 20battles which could bring the price of the girl to a whopping 21k kobans. I have yet to see people with such bad results, but with the huge swings rng makes this is still in the realm of possibility and having over 100k players maybe somebody is bound to get simillar results.

It what I said before, the shard system is interesting but it had to be an extra method, instead lowering the probability of taking a girl at the first shot became the main method, practically the only one. And this is evidenced by the feedback, practically no one has had this luck.

But the worst thing is indeed the shard drop rate.

I see only people that spend a lot of money without thinking say "Wow, I have dropped all the girls with only 100000000 recharges, I'm lucky!"

Probably who spends little or doesn't spend at all notice this much more: a drop every 40 attacks is ridiculous and happens very frequently, this is the first thing to repair and very soon too.

People were complaining about the old method for the low drop rate and to resolve the situation you change method but lower the drop rate further (this is what I could see from more people, if a kinkoid programmer can disprove me do it, who has no data about it please shut it up). This is certainly not the right way to improve the game.

I know that kinkoid has say that, I think to have read it like answer a lot of time but is not a data. They don't say nothing about the percentage of drop and I have taken note of the number of attacks I needed before to take a girl and those I need now and I assure you that kinkoid does not tell the truth.

I need real data, not the phrase "on average it's better" without proves. It is as if you go to a robbed merchant and instead of finding the thief you tell him "but on the other hand the other merchants have not been robbed". I'm talking about real problems and real solutions, and in reality this system was a weakening rather than an aid, a bait-and-switch.

2 hours ago, John 1039 said:

^Kinkoid has mentioned the shard system having actually lowered average number of battles needed before drops.:|

Well the way I see the shard average, the number of battles done to get a girl nowadays are usually close to each other. Lets say its a hypothetical 600 fights, for the vast majority of players they'd get it in 500-700ish with others less likely to get it really early or really late. Think of it as a steep very tall mountain. With the old system, the range on which players get girls  is much bigger, it could go from 100 to 1500 fights averaging at 800 fights. So if a player is lucky, they get it quite early, if not well they wouldn't be getting her even with lots of kobans used to refill. A shorter mountain but very wide.

On 2/20/2019 at 10:23 PM, Googley said:

12 batallas y 0 atracciones? De Verdad? No tengo tiempo para perder así. Se supone que esto es divertido, no un trabajo de tiempo completo. Ya tengo uno de esos. También creo que deberíamos poder elegir a qué chica estamos tratando de atraer. por lo que nuestros esfuerzos no se desperdician. 

It's not a bad idea that we could choose which girl we want to attract.. And the boy is right, 13 battles and 0 attractions?

Keep up the good work, but fix little mistakes like these :P

Edited by Nerict
Add something new.
  • Like 1

What I want to ask about this new system is what about all those old girls we fought before this system online? They basically start from 0 again. Yep spending quite a lot of kobans on my class legendary girl and not getting it and now its just gonna start on 0 again, nice :)

Those 100x shards rate only happen on regular girls once in a blue moon. Legendary girls seems to be capped at 3 shards max and a whole lot of 1x shards even if you got lucky, haha.

Edited by FishanX-6.0

8 minutes ago, FishanX-6.0 said:

What I want to ask about this new system is what about all those old girls we fought before this system online? They basically start from 0 again. Yep spending quite a lot of kobans on my class legendary girl and not getting it and now its just gonna start on 0 again, nice :)

Those 100x shards rate only happen on regular girls once in a blue moon. Legendary girls seems to be capped at 3 shards max and a whole lot of 1x shards even if you got lucky, haha.

The legendary girls start from 0 even before this system. Event girl drop rates didn't change no matter what you did. No 'progress' was lost.

6 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The legendary girls start from 0 even before this system. Event girl drop rates didn't change no matter what you did. No 'progress' was lost.

Read carefully dude. I assume you believe that its purely base on luck before this system was online? duh.

There is no such thing. Please do show me if you can find such pure random base in computing without some random seed.