Easter Feast Event

DHarry

36 minutes ago, Eman said:

I'll keep myself on the Epic Pachinko. At least I guarantees me a girl for 5400 kobans, whereas the Event Pchinko doesn't.

But that will be once I've managed to get the boss girls.

Just so you're aware, boss girls aren't in Epic Pachinko anymore. They no longer have to hold you back from spinning!

10 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Just so you're aware, boss girls aren't in Epic Pachinko anymore. They no longer have to hold you back from spinning!

@Eman means for this event boss girls (Carina and Alex), who, as always, are in the epic pachinko too, and not for the world boss girls who were removed as you correctly say.

He wants to get them first before trying the Epic Pachinko. That is the wiser course of action, in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The more economical way is fighting during 12 days (or refilling if you have no patience) to get the two girls with the bosses and then playing 10xEpicP for the other three girls, assuming you have cleared the rest of EpP girls before. If not then probably the Event Pachinko is your option but depends a lot on luck, you can spend 27k and not receive a single girl.

34 minutes ago, ObviouslyFake said:

According to the story this is a contest to see who will cook the Easter Feast, not the Easter Feast itself. My guess is that there will be an Easter event this year that is connected to this one.

This must be Fake News. Just check his name out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know, since the start of the event I had the impression that something was off with the home page, and yesterday it struck me: there are no dicks nor boobs, just food. Can it be the first event where, besides some shadows making poses, there's no sexual content on the home page?

So, 4 and half days down of the event and I only got 57 shards for the one girl. At this pace I won't be getting both of the girls. Even getting one will be difficult. 

That's really bad as with the old system, I got both girls nearly from all the two weeks event, often even many days before the event ended. 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

51 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

So, 4 and half days down of the event and I only got 57 shards for the one girl. At this pace I won't be getting both of the girls. Even getting one will be difficult. 

That's really bad as with the old system, I got both girls nearly from all the two weeks event, often even many days before the event ended. 

It's not so far off pace, actually.

57 shards of 200 total needed is 28.5% complete. Admittedly one will likely go over on the first girl, so one will probably end up getting over 200 shards total for the two girls, but you will also get some gifts as well.

We're just a bit over 7 hours into the 5th day of the 12 day event, so that's  103 hours (4 full days = 96 hours, plus 7 hours of today) of 288 hours of the event, which is 35.7% of the event gone.

A little lucky run, and you are back on pace.

3 hours ago, Zteev said:

A little lucky run, and you are back on pace.

And that there is the main problem with this new system.

With the old one, you needed to get lucky only twice. But with this new system you need to get lucky at minimum 50 times, most likely something between 80-150. That's because average shard drop is 2 or 3 shard. 

So, not good. It's much more frustrating to have 20-30 fight dry spree and then get 1 shard and back to dry again than having 100-200 fight without a girl, when you just needed to get lucky once. 

Yes, event girls are definitely harder now and all players can see now that full drops have been seriously cut back compared to the previous system.

While the earlier system was not optimum - basically most of the players had both girls by Day 6 and spent the second half of the event waiting for it to be over,
the current system also harms because you can spend 12 days fighting low level bosses to get to 200 shards.

To make the shard system popular among players, devs should increase the 100 shard drop chance of event guys (nobody else) to previous levels. Most of the players would get the full drop, like before, but now they would also get a lot of affection from shards, making it popular.
And those few ones who don't get the luck of a 100-shard drop can keep fighting those 12 days.

• Like 1

I agree that adjustments should be made.  Yes there were the unlucky that wouldn't get both or even one girl during the 15 (now 12) day events, there were also those that got both early on, and in average most got both girls it seems.  Besides the loss of income the new system is just.....boring.  It feels like a chore to get girls  now. (As if they weren't already starting to feel that way).  Look most of us have things to do besides be on this game all day farming and worrying about if we're going to get the girls or not.

We know drop rates can be adjusted on the fly and be set for specific events.  And we know the average of players got the girls most of the time within the first few days, the unlucky around 6-7 would get their first girl, on average.  So upping the drop rate for common 12 day events for the 100 drop, or upping how often shards drop, or their max value, doesn't sound too unfair to me.

The revival events, and I hate to say this, I wouldn't adjust.  I struggled to get both girls in those, (usually just one) so if we want to keep the status quo, I wouldn't do anything about them.

Legendary days seemed fair enough, most players either got the girl for far less than it was costing in kobans, or those that didn't spend got her to around half way there.

Epic days is yet to be seen.

Boss fights I'm not sure on.  I know I've seen a lot of complaints.  shards are dispersed at random among three girls.  I feel the players should be able to select a girl to 'impress' so all shards will only go to one girl, and after getting her, move onto the next.  If no girl is chosen, shards can continue to be random among the three.

22 hours ago, Eman said:

You know, since the start of the event I had the impression that something was off with the home page, and yesterday it struck me: there are no dicks nor boobs, just food. Can it be the first event where, besides some shadows making poses, there's no sexual content on the home page?

Yeah, even girls eating dicks is off the menu now. Haha.

Anyway, I managed to get a 100-shard reward in my Bryan account for Alex - very first try in that round too.  It's the third time this has happened for me: Fabienne, Loving Bunny and now Alex (each in different accounts).

In my other accounts I'm plugging away, 1-5 shards at a time, to collect enough to fill the girl with her love for me and it'll be slow, but at least I'm not stuck with Dark Lord or Ninja Spy this time so I can accumulate cash.  What was less expected was a 7m expense in moving on in the quest so this knocked me back a lot, but I was compelled to get a closer look at that gorgeous blue-haired beauty.  So far she's felt rather ill and on her back.

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, even girls eating dicks is off the menu now. Haha.

Anyway, I managed to get a 100-shard reward in my Bryan account for Alex - very first try in that round too.  It's the third time this has happened for me: Fabienne, Loving Bunny and now Alex (each in different accounts).

In my other accounts I'm plugging away, 1-5 shards at a time, to collect enough to fill the girl with her love for me and it'll be slow, but at least I'm not stuck with Dark Lord or Ninja Spy this time so I can accumulate cash.  What was less expected was a 7m expense in moving on in the quest so this knocked me back a lot, but I was compelled to get a closer look at that gorgeous blue-haired beauty.  So far she's felt rather ill and on her back.

Lucky you. I managed to get Fabienne with a x100 shard after collecting something like 73 shards, so I got quite a few flowers in return.

Right now, I still have to get my first event girl. I'm going for Alex, and I hope I'll get her tomorrow as I have 95 shards.

I havent had a 100 shard drop yet, but girl 1 is won and, moving on to gruntt Im already 20 shards in to the next. So even without Im well on my way.

Biggest win: If you just fall short just a few shards on the last day, you can fairly safely but a refill or two and snatch that girl. Before, if you were missing one girl the last day there was no way of predicting if and how many refills would save you. 

More choice/controll = less random imo

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DHarry said:

Biggest win: If you just fall short just a few shards on the last day, you can fairly safely but a refill or two and snatch that girl. Before, if you were missing one girl the last day there was no way of predicting if and how many refills would save you. 

More choice/controll = less random imo

Good Advice.

Edited by Youta Tada

I've got Alex twice now (different accounts - once by x100 jackpot and once by relentless accumulation with zero bonuses in the end), but I've yet to get Carine.  She must see me as a real no-mate because her best affection level in any of my accounts is 68.  I really want her out of sheer curiosity.

10 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I've got Alex twice now (different accounts - once by x100 jackpot and once by relentless accumulation with zero bonuses in the end), but I've yet to get Carine.  She must see me as a real no-mate because her best affection level in any of my accounts is 68.  I really want her out of sheer curiosity.

Seriously?  168 shards so far?

Honestly, I'm tracking to finish Carine with 2 hrs left in the event, and I haven't even started on Alex yet.  All it'll take is one dry spell and I won't get a girl for the first time.  Conspicuous or coincidence that this is also the 1st classic event in the shard era?

13 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

Seriously?  168 shards so far?

Honestly, I'm tracking to finish Carine with 2 hrs left in the event, and I haven't even started on Alex yet.  All it'll take is one dry spell and I won't get a girl for the first time.  Conspicuous or coincidence that this is also the 1st classic event in the shard era? 

two hours left in the event?  I went into a panic when I read this and, as of now, the actual time left is 5 days, 23 hours and 15 minutes.  So you have a fair bit of time.

168 shards?  I have 6 accounts and I mentioned only two of these to come up with a total of 168 shards - and not the same girl.

• Thanks 1