Cameo event

Cantrix

Just a quick heads up to the people who didn't notice the changes of their background, as there was no ingame message about it- the Cameo event is here! Feel free to use this fopic for a discussion aswell, as there isn't one created yet.

Edited by Cantrix

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

🤔 I did get an in-game notification 🤔

2 shards so far \o/

Yeah i did too 2 hours after the event started, good thing i'm actually looking at my background, cause i could have wasted 20 combativity and 7shards on Malina. :D 
She's gorgeous and looks like Hana Midorikawa from Kangoku Gakuen, dunno if that's where they did GET inspiration about her.

Sadly she's the only boss girl i like, can't bring myself to recruit a femave version of Kakashi darn it i love the character too much! X
And why did Clarysse had to be a pachinko exclusive i'll never get my hands on her. So frustrating grrr!

Edited by Cantrix

16 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Some of the girls can be seen in the adventure.Can you identify all of them?

5 of the 6 are from the adventure (4 from w10 alone).

Only Laverne hasn't shown up in the adventure, and she was the focal point of a prior event.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Only Laverne hasn't shown up in the adventure, and she was the focal point of a prior event.

I think Carlita is from World 9 (Trapped city) while Bitch is obviously from World 3, that leaves at most 3 girls from world 10. ( Is Clarysse from w10? I haven't reach that far.)

12 minutes ago, Tony V said:

I think Carlita is from World 9 (Trapped city) while Bitch is obviously from World 3, that leaves at most 3 girls from world 10. ( Is Clarysse from w10? I haven't reach that far.)

You think incorrectly. Carlita shows up even later than Clarysse does, so it's no surprise you haven't met her yet.

I always start with the girl from the weakest boss, so I've gone for Ninja Spy and Bitch. So far, 12 shards. And I usually have a hard time getting the girls from Donatien, so...*sigh* This is going to be a long event.

Good luck, everybody!

6 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

With all the girls that have shown up in one spot or another, it seems a waste to put a third version of Laverne in.  Granted this complets the 'past present future' set, but I'd rather see more of those girls from world 1  Be it some of the shop girls the hero ran across, or even the girl that delivered the devil vegetable package to MC at the very start.  Either way it's nice to see basically a 'second chance' event again, with new girls that showed up but you couldn't recruit.

• Like 1

Burning through my koban stash. (No longer needed for FB.)

Malina: 348 fights.

Bitch: 120 fights, 100 drop, +43 epic flowers, enough to take her to 3 stars plus some for Malina.

This is my second 100 drop, both on event girls, both about 1/2 way.

Back to Roko.

25 minutes ago, arkay2233 said:

Since the "new" shard system i never got 100 shard in a single time. As right now, 40fight vs the ninja and not a single shard.The only good thing is that its a long event so i have time to grind them without kobans :/

Don't lose hope i haven't nailed a 100shard drop yet too! You will get the girl eventually just a bit later on in the event with the inconsistency of shard drops you could spend 50battles without getting even one or get 36 in just 3 battles... That's how rng works.

I was wondering though why the event is named "Cameo" and why the pirate themed background?
The name sounds disticntly latin and doesn't seem to fit with the background moreover the girls aren't part of any of those possible themes, they are just girls we have encountered through the story. If sb has some info about it please share it cause it's bugging me from the morning, just as the question who is the bride in 12 episode of The Quintessential Quintuplets argh such a cliff hanger! X(

A cameo is a brief appearance of a person of importance in performance art. Famously Stan Lee used to have a cameo in the Marvel universe movies. So we have girls that made a cameo in the story (apart from Laverne).

The only thing I can think of regarding the background theme is that it's related to the Second chance event, which had Mary the pirate as mission girl.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Thanks 1

My 'lucky bastard' persona continues...

image.png.bedb8f7821b86a3d68de6b68c5853b1b.png

Erm, sorry to those who resent me for posting these.

Anyway, to continue, I think Carlita is Gwenaelle's friend from the big orgy session in the 'Grand Opening' quest in Heroes University (I remember Bunny and her sisters, plus Lupa gazing very alluringly from behind the bar - a very happy memory).  She also appeared with Gwenaelle in her final two of five star poses.  Clarysse was that bored school nurse who appeared in the quests 'Talk to your belly button' and 'Savage appeasement' and. of course, we know Bitch from the 'Investigation' quest in Ninja Village.

Regarding Wang, she must be the least charming chick I can ever imagine so her charm classification is odd to say the least.  She's more ball-breaking hardcore and BDSM.

All in all, a very welcome group of new girls, except for the artists' apparent obsession with revamping yet another version of Laverne.  The more she changes the more she stays the same.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

My 'lucky bastard' persona continues...

image.png.bedb8f7821b86a3d68de6b68c5853b1b.png

Erm, sorry to those who resent me for posting these.

Anyway, to continue, I think Carlita is Gwenaelle's friend from the big orgy session in the 'Grand Opening' quest in Heroes University (I remember Bunny and her sisters, plus Lupa gazing very alluringly from behind the bar - a very happy memory).  She also appeared with Gwenaelle in her final two of five star poses.  Clarysse was that bored school nurse who appeared in the quests 'Talk to your belly button' and 'Savage appeasement' and. of course, we know Bitch from the 'Investigation' quest in Ninja Village.

Regarding Wang, she must be the least charming chick I can ever imagine so her charm classification is odd to say the least.  She's more ball-breaking hardcore and BDSM.

All in all, a very welcome group of new girls, except for the artists' apparent obsession with revamping yet another version of Laverne.  The more she changes the more she stays the same.

Pretty sure Malina is from the passing the charm test section, where they get the 2 girls from sex prison to be partners. MC gets paired with Justine and the annoying ninja guy gets paired with Malina.

Ageee that Carlita is almost assuredly Gwenaelle's friend (1st appearance from her music festival stuff)

Edited by Hawkin
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkin said:

Pretty sure Malina is from the passing the charm test section, where they get the 2 girls from sex prison to be partners. MC gets paired with Justine and the annoying ninja guy gets paired with Malina.

Ageee that Carlita is almost assuredly Gwenaelle's friend (1st appearance from her music festival stuff)

Yes, forgot about Malina.  You're quite correct.  In that regard, I'd love to have seen yet another version of Justine instead of Laverne.  I really love her and I see her as more fragile and vulnerable than completely unhinged.  Treat her the right way and she'd transform into a kitten, a very sexy kitten with associated pussy.

Oh, and regarding the notification for this event.  I eventually got a popup for it, several hours after the event had started and like Cantrix I was (sort of) surprised at the new scenery, but did expect something given the timeframe for a new event.

• Like 1