Patch Notes 03/04/19 (club features) discussion thread

windia

As a matter of facts this is a lousy update !

Everybody was impatiendly waiting for the fantastic Club Update .

And now that !

0.5 % plus per update is very poor ! After 20 Updates within an enourmous Input of  Resourses you receive a 10% Gain .

30-50% Gain would be acceptable !

And now to the input of donations 2.5M for the first Level 5 M for the next and so on . . .

That is crazy and discriminating to the lower Level Clubs !

The Top Clubs with theire 300 Level + Members can just put 5M per Member and increase .

But for the lower Clubs where you are happy if somebody chats at all .

There it´s not like that at all .

3-4 Members who like to bring the Club forward donate something but under those conditions - what for ???

We are better off to ignore that stupid Update . I reallyyyyy wonder what the Developers where thinking at all .

Not to talk about the ripoff Golden Card .

Thanks for listening .

Homer

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Did you approach me during that time?
I saw your name, but I didn't recognize it.

Yeah no problem and thanks for adding me ;)

13 hours ago, jelom said:

Only applying to a club gives you the benefits of that same club while you are waiting to be accepted? That seems like a bug.

I think the problem was that I applied before the update because when i applied the second time there was no benefit during the waiting. Don't know how they store the information about club membership and application but as far as i see the maybe bug is fixed or it was a specific onetime problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After reading some comments to the patch I feel like the higher the monthly price tag the higher the expectations about bugfree gaming experience.

Just the complains about height - well, with daily activity you get almost a girl in EP for the 10 bucks which is still much cheaper than a sudden shopping for 40 bucks. 

And yes - I would have assumed triple kobans for triple price - and the discount is in 10x for free... maybe the 10x free option is worth more than 900 kobans/ month

The new club features itself - well, everybody is able to see that many clubs and their members invest. So it seem to be liked and I personally benefit from it too.

btw. there is noted the normal prices would be 21 and 64 bucks - there we come closer to 40/girl in instant shopping

Edited by windia

On 4/5/2019 at 12:37 AM, Homer55 said:

As a matter of facts this is a lousy update !

Everybody was impatiendly waiting for the fantastic Club Update .

And now that !

0.5 % plus per update is very poor ! After 20 Updates within an enourmous Input of  Resourses you receive a 10% Gain .

30-50% Gain would be acceptable !

And now to the input of donations 2.5M for the first Level 5 M for the next and so on . . .

You know, after some thinking about this, I got to agree with you. Considering the ymen requirements for first 10 level up, measly 0.5% really ain't worth it. They should really increase it to 1% per level at minimum. 

And if ymen cost ain't bad enough, then awful 0.5% increase for 10 level of koban upgrades is totally unacceptable. Again, 1% increase should be absolutely minimum here. 1.5% increase would be more fair though. 

Frankly, this wouldn't even be that big deal or game breaking. This change would just increase max percent from 10 to 15/20. But at least that would make the costs for upgrades actually worth it. 

You are free to think that 10% increase in ego, attack, and defense is not worth it because the cost is too high.

For me is a good investment, certainly expensive, especially in kobans, but totally worthwhile in the long run.

• Like 2

Not to mention that we'd be seeing the exact same complaints with any other value, too.

"Only 1% per level for these costs?! Should be at least 2%!"

"Only 2% per level for these costs?! Should be at least 5%!"

Etc. pp.

It is what it is. If you don't think it's worthwhile, they don't spend. Simple.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really don´t want to get overboard but a good 20-25 % increase on Level 20 for all that investment would be decent deal .

It would pep up the game and makes people ambitious to go for it .

Like it is now it smells like a salty dog , as we pirates say .

Homer

• Haha 1

And by the way the input is increasing (2.5 M to 5 M and so on ) but the output stays the same 0.5% every time .

I mean look for yourself !

Of course it will be used cause there is nothing else but not very much .

In my club after the first day the exitement to donate is to zero  and I didn´t even tell them how I think about it .

I say it only here but not in my clubchat , cause I hope somebody besides me will donate .

Homer

20 hours ago, Homer55 said:

And by the way the input is increasing (2.5 M to 5 M and so on ) but the output stays the same 0.5% every time .

I mean look for yourself !

Of course it will be used cause there is nothing else but not very much .

In my club after the first day the exitement to donate is to zero  and I didn´t even tell them how I think about it .

I say it only here but not in my clubchat , cause I hope somebody besides me will donate .

Homer

Please excuse me for saying this out loud, I think people in your club is thinking the same thing.

Who wouldn’t want it? Reaping benefits from other people’s efforts.

14 hours ago, 272850@211.ru said:

khotelos' by videt' kto kakoy sdelal vklad v razvitiye kluba ato kto to vkladyvayet a kto to tikho sobirayet

Здравствуй товарищ! Тьи почему не пишеш по русскому?At least type it in cyrillic so we can use google translate.

Edited by Cantrix

On 4/7/2019 at 5:09 AM, Homer55 said:

I really don´t want to get overboard but a good 20-25 % increase on Level 20 for all that investment would be decent deal .

It would pep up the game and makes people ambitious to go for it .

Like it is now it smells like a salty dog , as we pirates say .

Homer

And create more & more elitism in the game as well. I suddenly see a mushroom of club at nutaku with requirement of level 300 popping up or demanding a massive donation to remain in the club. Feels like this doesn't make a positive vibe for new or casual player.

Yeah but it's the same server for everybody, from beginners to three-year veterans to casual players to whales.

A new and casual beginner will NEVER catch up with anyone who started 6 months or 1 year or 2 years before him. That's why the game groups similar people together - in contests, also in leagues and why not clubs. Why shouldn't the level 300+ players have their own club? They are essentially playing a different game than a level 100 beginner and the only way to catch up is by spending money and being elitist yourself.

The game takes great care to keep different players separate forever.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jaybee said:

Yeah but it's the same server for everybody, from beginners to three-year veterans to casual players to whales.

A new and casual beginner will NEVER catch up with anyone who started 6 months or 1 year or 2 years before him. That's why the game groups similar people together - in contests, also in leagues and why not clubs. Why shouldn't the level 300+ players have their own club? They are essentially playing a different game than a level 100 beginner and the only way to catch up is by spending money and being elitist yourself.

The game takes great care to keep different players separate forever.

It's not about player level 300+ having their own club, is that player set the requirement to join their club at level 300+ or demanding unreasonable amount of donation to remain in the club.

Player at level 300+ usually have a decent amount of cash income flowing in, so donation isn't much of an issues for them. Hence, a lot of club try to recruit those player rather than low level player that generate low income & less likely to donate. But when those club do request donation from those low level  player, they request a rather unreasonable amount or else those player would be kick out of the club (In favor for high level player).

As much as there is a parasite player that try to reap benefit from club, the same goes for parasite club that try to reap from the player as well. Even going as far as kicking other out as soon as they made a donation to those club.

The upgrade cost should be lower for the first 10 level, it isn't healthy at this moment.

Of course I agree completly in this fact . And it must have very bad leaders of a Club to act like that just for some donation . That is a bad phantom set in by some paranoid guys .

I´m a leader of Club myself and I provide my members with usefull tips how to play .

I fire members that don´t play and don´t increase their Level but never if they don´t donate .

And specially not if they have donated . And I bet 1M : 1 that every other of the thousand Club Leaders won´t act different .

That is slander and difamation of the Club Leaders and I wonder that nobody replied to that . Because its so banal to talk about , I guess .

But since than this stupid Phantom is running around .

Somebody explain me how you really manage that without having a Club with one member the Idiot himself !

But unfortunatly there are people that believe stupid sayings like that .

The problem is a bit different .