Patch Notes - 17/04/19 - Discussion

Hotless

In my opinion this "draft" is complete nonsense. Why is it needed if you already have a reroll? In fact, this is the same option done twice, only the reroll is more convenient and more profitable - if you don’t like both girls, you can choose the third, fourth, fifth ... plus 9 purple things are also a good bonus.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Okay, I want to be clear on something. The included picture of the draft shows both girls at full (100) fragments. But I assume that will not be the case, as in you're not guaranteed full fragments for 6000 kobans. Although, for such a steep price and no possibility of any other prize, I would certainly hope we'd at least be getting 10+ fragments per roll. If not even more.

• Thinking 1

6 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

Okay, I want to be clear on something. The included picture of the draft shows both girls at full (100) fragments. But I assume that will not be the case, as in you're not guaranteed full fragments for 6000 kobans. Although, for such a steep price and no possibility of any other prize, I would certainly hope we'd at least be getting 10+ fragments per roll. If not even more.

You get guaranteed 100 frags for 5400 kobans, why do you think you'd not get one at 6k?

• Like 1

I don't like the raise of the price. Even now it is hard to keep up. But maybe it will make the single role more attraktiv.

Edit: Never mind. It is a third option. Henve everything is fine for me.

Edited by Svante
  • Like 1

Heya, i think it's shit, with the choose, it would be nice if u can pay 540 1 try 5400 for sure a girl, and 6000 (600 kobans more) to choose all the girl u want, and u can get from the pachinko that would be nice for player they have many girls in pachinko ^^, i got all, only some event not ^^

Edited by KominoStyle
some 5044 was wrong ^^
  • Thanks 1

On the screen in patch notes the text for 10 games is different, now is about 1 guaranteed girl and 9 items including 3 legendary items, and on the screen is only about 10 items 4 legendary included, so it is a third option but there is no 1 guaranteed girl in 10 games for the 5400 kobans!?

I hope they won't disable the re-roll feature on 10 games for this new "draft" thing. 6000 koban draft is just regular 10 games (5400) plus one re-roll (600) MINUS nine items (including 3 guaranteed legendaries). That does not compute.

4 hours ago, Toffik666 said:

On the screen in patch notes the text for 10 games is different, now is about 1 guaranteed girl and 9 items including 3 legendary items, and on the screen is only about 10 items 4 legendary included, so it is a third option but there is no 1 guaranteed girl in 10 games for the 5400 kobans!?

Holy shit! You're right! That doesn't look good...

10 hours ago, Lemus said:

In my opinion this "draft" is complete nonsense. Why is it needed if you already have a reroll? In fact, this is the same option done twice, only the reroll is more convenient and more profitable - if you don’t like both girls, you can choose the third, fourth, fifth ... plus 9 purple things are also a good bonus.

• Pachinko Draft  will include Event girls as well when available

I think it's pretty much for picking out the event girls out of the pool if you still have a lot of girls in there. You'd get a choice between your normal randomly chosen Epic Pachinko girl and the Event girl. Unless it's another mistranslation. Someone check it out in the test server.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Lhans said:
  • Pachinko Draft  will include Event girls as well when available

I think it's pretty much for picking out the event girls out of the pool if you still have a lot of girls in there. You'd get a choice between your normal randomly chosen Epic Pachinko girl and the Event girl. Unless it's another mistranslation. Someone check it out in the test server.

the problem is, will you pick those 2 girls or 5hey will be chosen randomly. From the wording in the patch notes, i'm inclined to believe it will be the second option. Meaning -a  bit more expensive pachinko with double the chance to get a girl you want. It is a bonus for people inclined to gambling, i still won't be using it-the number of girls i want from EP is insignificant compared to the "fodder"...

17 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You get guaranteed 100 frags for 5400 kobans, why do you think you'd not get one at 6k?

Because that's for 1 guaranteed girl and items.  It's already been stated that the 6000 includes no items. So I have to assume there's a catch, since the cost raises when we're getting less.

2 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

Because that's for 1 guaranteed girl and items.  It's already been stated that the 6000 includes no items. So I have to assume there's a catch, since the cost raises when we're getting less.

Oh, did you think we got both of them? The catch is very clear. You choose only one of those two girls. It's just 6k for one girl from your choice of 2 randomly selected ones. Nothing else. 

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Oh, did you think we got both of them? The catch is very clear. You choose only one of those two girls. It's just 6k for one girl from your choice of 2 randomly selected ones. Nothing else. 

No, that wasn't what I didn't understand.

For 5400, you get 1 guaranteed girl and some items.

For 6000, you apparently only get 1 guaranteed girl, and no items.   Even if the girl is guaranteed to be Epic... at the moment there are only Epic and Legendary girls in both Pachinkos for me, anyway. So I don't see the point in paying 6000 for 1 Epic girl, when I could pay 5400 to walk away with 1 Epic (or possibly Legendary) girl and items. So I felt sure there was something I missed somewhere. I guess the new option makes more sense if you still have lower ranked girls in the Pachinko and would rather target higher ranked ones?

2 hours ago, NotBlueNeon said:

Pachinko Draft is just a way to get the waifu (*cough* tachibana *cough*) that you want

But this doesn't give you a better chance of getting Tachibana than x10 epic pachinko does. It takes the total pool of girls in EP and randomly grabs two of them and then you pick one of those two. For the same price you could roll x10 EP and if its not Tachi, then you reroll. In fact, the reroll option is better if you are targeting a specific girl because you could reroll again until you get her.

The one thing that draft has over x10 with a reroll is if you play x10 and you are not sure if you want to take the first girl. If you reroll and get someone worse, I assume you can't go back and decide you wanted the first girl after all. Draft essential lets you do that. That being said, I will not be using draft because of all of the other reasons that x10 EP is better.

• Like 1