Sara Jay as next legendary girl

dummyhunter

2 hours ago, jyepie said:

Ok got her with 100 shard. 

Her affection scenes are actually very hot. The boobs are drawn very hot. 

Yeah the affection scenes are definitely done well. 

I think the biggest problem is that they gave her face too many lines. Not wrinkles but the "smile"  lines next to her lips are weird for example. 

The face itself is not that bad. Her lips and eyes and nose were done well. I think the problem is the extra wrinkle lines added. 

Those extra lines make her look like a grandma... :D
At least that was my first initial impression when i saw the announcement image.

• Like 1

Got  31 shards in Hentai H account with a few refills and nutaku HH account got  43 shards  with the odd refill , the shards system kind of sucks when it comes to the legendary days event, so i might give the next few legendary days events a miss.

Edited by wertyu

7 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Those extra lines make her look like a grandma... :D
At least that was my first initial impression when i saw the announcement image.

In the affection scenes she definitely looks hotter and the poses are super super hot.

The scenes made it worth it

4 hours ago, wertyu said:

Got  31 shards in Hentai H account with a few refills and nutaku HH account got  43 shards  with the odd refill , the shards system kind of sucks when it comes to the legendary days event, so i might give the next few legendary days events a miss.

Ive never had luck with legendary events so it was weird to get her. 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2019 at 12:45 AM, Observer_X said:

On devs part, it is possible. By my part, I will hardly forget that we are missing a legendary revival, as I will hardly forget that Fabienne will stay at the bottom of my harem at 35% for an unspecified amount of time. And again, I will hardly forget that with any probability, unless an unlikely big stroke of luck, in only four days Sara Jay will end at the bottom of my harem with a similar rating as Fabienne (if not lower, as it has been said that she is HC and HC is my specialty). And for sure on the right occasion I won't stop complaining about all this.

And, exactly as I said:

blob.png.4320611148e67d0702366958327c69fb.png

Million dollar question (no, I won't give you): although it is well-known that legendaries are hard to get, what is the point to made them so hard to get, as only 2% of players will get them due to a "lucky 100", and the other non-paying players will need at least three appearances of the same girl (meaning probably no less than a full year of time, and probably even more) to have a small hope to obtain her?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

And, exactly as I said:

blob.png.4320611148e67d0702366958327c69fb.png

Million dollar question (no, I won't give you): although it is well-known that legendaries are hard to get, what is the point to made them so hard to get, as only 2% of players will get them due to a "lucky 100", and the other non-paying players will need at least three appearances of the same girl (meaning probably no less than a full year of time, and probably even more) to have a small hope to obtain her?

Buying refills with kobans earned through in-game play doesn't make someone a paying player. They're aimed at late game players who are willing to spend lots of kobans in order to keep up with PVP.

• Like 1

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

Buying refills with kobans earned through in-game play doesn't make someone a paying player.

Absolutely agree.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They're aimed at late game players who are willing to spend lots of kobans in order to keep up with PVP.

You mean the refills or the free kobans? Because in the first case, I may respect the player tactic (as I said many times before, one's account, one's decision on how to play). In the second case, I don't agree: the use of free kobans is for each player to decide, and about what may be the "most wise" use, everyone has the right to have his own opinion.

20 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

You mean the refills or the free kobans? Because in the first case, I may respect the player tactic (as I said many times before, one's account, one's decision on how to play). In the second case, I don't agree: the use of free kobans is for each player to decide, and about what may be the "most wise" use, everyone has the right to have his own opinion.

I mean in reference to the "other non-paying players will need at least three appearances of the same girl to have a small hope to obtain her". They're aimed at the non-paying players who will spend kobans on them. That's why they're SO HARD to get, to take back some of the freely given kobans. I'm not saying that you have to do so, but trying to promote koban usage is why they're so hard to get.

12 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I mean in reference to the "other non-paying players will need at least three appearances of the same girl to have a small hope to obtain her". They're aimed at the non-paying players who will spend kobans on them. That's why they're SO HARD to get, to take back some of the freely given kobans. I'm not saying that you have to do so, but trying to promote koban usage is why they're so hard to get.

This given, I would be really curious to have a reliable statistic about how many free players regularly use free koban for event refills. :/ My sentence was obviously based on the opinion that the number is quite low, to say the least, meaning that if really the devs purpose is the one you mentioned, IMHO it falls into the "illogic" category. Even in general, giving free kobans with the purpose of later pulling the players to use them in a certain manner, could make some players feel like a donkey on which the stick and carrot system is used ... in my opinion quite a dangerous behavior on the part of the devs. As far as I always have known, the devs create the game and the rules and explain them to the players, but pulling the players to play a game in the way that the devs wish, could be a move that backfires in their hands.

Hm what else would they use the kobans for? To buy avatars and new themes constantly? Pachinko only?
There is a poll about getting Sara Jay - at a quick glance, around 90 out of 167 respondents have said they used refills, so that would be around 50-60% of players.

I tried the Pachinko 2 or 3 times in the past but ended up realizing it's not worth it. So now my hard earned kobans are used almost exclusively for legendary days.

And since Sara Jay is the first one I skip, I'm now sitting on 10k kobans.

Edited by linkdream

On 4/26/2019 at 7:34 PM, jaybee said:

Hm what else would they use the kobans for? To buy avatars and new themes constantly? Pachinko only?
There is a poll about getting Sara Jay - at a quick glance, around 90 out of 167 respondents have said they used refills, so that would be around 50-60% of players.

I saw that poll and was one of the participants. Over 167 people, 79 have declared of using refills, 40 with a final success, 39 without a final success. My question is: of those 79 people, how many are free players (and here I wish to point out again, for free player I mean not only no spending of real money, but also no monthly card)? As I said, IMHO, they are only a minority.

dont know about that, but I am free player and spend around 20-25 refills (why should I count, when I want her for my pvp team and for my collection), at the end it was, like casey already pointed out, cheaper than playing epic pachinko and totally worth it, especially when you are hc and dont have already two 5star leg. girls

I think you can have a lot of sucess if you are an active free player, in average I get around 500-650 kobans (nutaku) a week (at aleast the last 4-6 weeks) - a litte more than a week grinding is, in my opinion of course, totaly worth it for a (the best) 5 star (leg) girl in game

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

4 ore fa, Observer_X ha scritto:

I saw that poll and was one of the participants. Over 167 people, 79 have declared of using refills, 40 with a final success, 39 without a final success. My question is: of those 79 people, how many are free players (and here I wish to point out again, for free player I mean not only no spending of real money, but also no monthly card)? As I said, IMHO, they are only a minority.

<-- Completely free player and I spent in refill (not very much and without conviction for this one but I did it and surely I'll do it newly in future).

I really don't see where the problem is.

When I started playing I kept kobans for pachinko but as soon as they have introduced the shard system it became natural to spend on refill.

Why? Because if you are close to taking a girl it would be stupid not to use them. But also if you are far away, if it is a girl you like, or a legendary / epic why shouldn't you use refill?
The price you spend will always be less than 5400/6000 of the pachinko.

For this reason it is natural to spend on refills ESPECIALLY for free players.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Falco82 said:

<-- Completely free player and I spent in refill (not very much and without conviction for this one but I did it and surely I'll do it newly in future).

I really don't see where the problem is.

Didn't say that YOU or anyone else should or would surely see a problem. MY problem is that I don't like the way the devs have pushed the game, although this is still not enough to make me stop playing, especially after all the effort I put in this game in more than one and a half year.

22 hours ago, Falco82 said:

When I started playing I kept kobans for pachinko but as soon as they have introduced the shard system it became natural to spend on refill.

Why? Because if you are close to taking a girl it would be stupid not to use them. But also if you are far away, if it is a girl you like, or a legendary / epic why shouldn't you use refill?
The price you spend will always be less than 5400/6000 of the pachinko.

For this reason it is natural to spend on refills ESPECIALLY for free players.

I think my past posts stated quite clearly that I disagree on this, although, as always, I respect the way you have decided to play (again, as I already said, one's account, one's way to play).
Moreover, I don't know how long you have been playing, but trust me on this: I believe that in due time you will have to profoundly reconsider the word "always". Remember, the RNG is unpredictable, and sooner or later (more often sooner than later) it will fuck your ass: bigger, longer and whole.

I'm telling ya, I'm free-player and I got every 5-star legendary girl with free-koban (except Levitya cuz I've not joined this game at that time and Taria when I dropped the game)

my koban always stay above 5,000 after 1 month pass legendary day,

from my personal data, you can gather 10,000 kobans between 2 legendary days event

Edited by NotBlueNeon