Silvanus level 170, 0 girls won.

MaxPower15

I am finishing the fifth mission in hamelin and I often return to the magical forest to hit silvanus and dont hit bremen and nothing.

Other regular girls much easier.

I think some patch has complicated it.

Edited by MaxPower15

I'm around 40% with the girls from Silvanus and 0 with those afterwards until the university of the heroes where I am currently: 12 girls blocked!

It's true that if you follow the events you don't often try to take normal girls but I noticed too that they are really much more difficult now, even compared to the girls of the events.

The problem is not the number of shards but precisely the fact that the drops are much rarer than normal, I continually have intervals of 20-30 attacks between one drop and another.

I understand that being permanent girls can be taken at any time but with this rhythm it's really impossible...

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

I'm around 40% with the girls from Silvanus and 0 with those afterwards until the university of the heroes where I am currently: 12 girls blocked!

It's true that if you follow the events you don't often try to take normal girls but I noticed too that they are really much more difficult now, even compared to the girls of the events.

The problem is not the number of shards but precisely the fact that the drops are much rarer than normal, I continually have intervals of 20-30 attacks between one drop and another.

I understand that being permanent girls can be taken at any time but with this rhythm it's really impossible...

It's not really any more difficult because of shards. That same issue would happen even before it. I'd been caught up on the story for several months before I finished getting all the boss girls when there was 6 less to get, and I'd gotten several of them from the pachinko by chance. The difference is now they aren't in the pachinko, so there's no 'rush' to get them.

I think the ones who don't think it's harder probably already have all the girls already. Before you have a fair chance to get at least one girl, now you have to grind through a lot of shards before you get the first girl. You could get like 270+ shards and still don't have a girl since it's spread out between the 3 available girls.

The events also tend to make you go trudging until the end now which means less attempts on the world bosses. Basically a bunch of minor stuff that when added up altogether results in raising the difficulty in getting world girls.

Edited by Lhans
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lhans said:

I think the ones who don't think it's harder probably already have all the girls already. Before you have a fair chance to get at least one girl, now you have to grind through a lot of shards before you get the first girl. You could get like 270+ shards and still don't have a girl since it's spread out between the 3 available girls.

Many do, not everyone does. I am sure that their complaints about having the boss maxed without having gotten a girl isn't any different from before though.

I do think that system should be reworked slightly, but the normal boss drop system has always been bad on the later bosses.

Well I have silvanus, bremen, finalmecia and almost karole maxed out but all girls of them are still missing (and not nearly near to 40% in average bc maxed out before the shard system) , but who cares, with time they will join me, and most of the event girls are obtainable with fighting the first five world bosses

Well having a bunch of world bosses maxed out without a girl (like blaa) seems rather bad right there. The affection system was suppose to make getting girls easier but so far getting them from the later world bosses these days is not. The earlier world ones were okay with their high shard amounts though. They should bump up the shard amounts. They are of common/rare rarity not legendary, why should they be 1-3 shards?

34 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Well having a bunch of world bosses maxed out without a girl (like blaa) seems rather bad right there. The affection system was suppose to make getting girls easier but so far getting them from the later world bosses these days is not. The earlier world ones were okay with their high shard amounts though. They should bump up the shard amounts. They are of common/rare rarity not legendary, why should they be 1-3 shards?

They were maxed out before the shard system though....

hace 6 horas, Lhans dijo:

Like I said it seems rather bad.

Nowadays, maxing several bosses out at the same time is a bad system. But before the shards implementation it didn't really matter. You could just fight the bosses randomly hoping for a random drop. Sticking with just one of the wasn't "mandatory" (although for most of us that was the ordinary thing to do)

On 4/24/2019 at 3:51 PM, MaxPower15 said:

Many clashes and no attraction won recently.

Sylvia 67%

Leedit 52%

(Reina) Titania 51%

(queen)

Has it become much harder to get the girls?

As others above pointed out in other words, it is not the average probabilities that have changed, it is the method. As you receive shards for three girls, in time they probably get evenly distributed, meaning that where before the attraction system you would have got a girl after n tries (like the actual "lucky 100 shards"), now you need to take your time to fill all three girls progress bar, and then you probably obtain all three of them in the arc of a few days. This, obviously, on the average, and excluding the aforementioned "lucky 100". Moreover, you should remember that more that one player elsewhere reported unlucky streaks of over 100 tries (or even 200, my memory fails me now) without getting shards, and this obviously have a relevant weight on the situation (and I can attest this personally). In your situation, the difference between the 67% of Sylvia and the 51% of Queen Titania is not abyssal, and I deem probable that it may get filled in due time (I got a similar case on Karole's girls, and in the end I obtained first the girl who at that point had the lesser shards, although the other was at 98%). Overall anyways, given the average dropping of villain shards on the last worlds, you will probably still need quite some hundreds of battles (save unlucky streaks) to obtain all three girls.

if you skip some event for a week then I pretty sure you will get 1-2 girl already

but if you keep on with the event and play every "no-event day" then you should get all Silvanus's girl after you reach Finalmecia (from my experience)

so basically you will get all X's girl when you pass it by 3 world

got all Edwarda's girl                                    got all Donetian's girl                                       got all Silvanus girl                               got all Breman's girl

-------O--------------------------O---------------------------------O--------------------------------0------------------------------0-------

Donatien                           Silvanus                                        Breman                                     Finalmecia                                 Roko

Edited by NotBlueNeon

8 ore fa, NotBlueNeon ha scritto:

if you skip some event for a week then I pretty sure you will get 1-2 girl already

but if you keep on with the event and play every "no-event day" then you should get all Silvanus's girl after you reach Finalmecia (from my experience)

so basically you will get all X's girl when you pass it by 3 world

got all Edwarda's girl                                    got all Donetian's girl                                       got all Silvanus girl                               got all Breman's girl

-------O--------------------------O---------------------------------O--------------------------------0------------------------------0-------

Donatien                           Silvanus                                        Breman                                     Finalmecia                                 Roko

From personal experience I tell you no, I'm at university and I'm still a long way from taking the girls from Silvanus.

It is also true that before there was more time to give to them since the drop happened frequently before the last day. Now with the 100 shard that is an utopia it is the norm to arrive at the last attack and beyond to be able to finish the event.

Anyway, seeing how slow the drop of ordinary girls are compared to those of the events, I believe that even stopping there it would take much longer than you say.

21 hours ago, Falco82 said:

From personal experience I tell you no, I'm at university and I'm still a long way from taking the girls from Silvanus.

It is also true that before there was more time to give to them since the drop happened frequently before the last day. Now with the 100 shard that is an utopia it is the norm to arrive at the last attack and beyond to be able to finish the event.

Anyway, seeing how slow the drop of ordinary girls are compared to those of the events, I believe that even stopping there it would take much longer than you say.

btw did you max level Silvanus before the shard system hit? if you did then the shard drop will be pretty low then normal

• Thinking 1

On 5/6/2019 at 4:53 AM, MisterCat said:

In general the shard drop rate has gotten very very low across the board.  I would expect soon a pay-to-win offering by the devs in order to cash in on the frustration this is causing the player base.   

Oh, you were totally right about that. New "'bundles" introduced later today. 

the drop rate sucks since they brought in the shards i average 3 shards for 100 battles and have only had a 13 shard drop on a 10 times battle is a max shard drop how many have had a 100 shard drop? is it possible? they say its luck but its numbers plain and simple and they have turned them down and call it bad luck but that's not the truth spend real money and its easier to get the girls but  the battles needed to win remain a constant some where between AAA& FFFF dont belive me just ask a regular player that does not spend real world money to track the battles needed to win all the girls from a troll and compare them sure the chances of getting a girl changes as the game progresses getting harder with each troll but at least give us the truth if the max drop for a single battle is 3 shards then say so dont hide behind the lie its bad luck true random generation is imposible for a computer its programing 1s&0s not much variety

On 4/24/2019 at 8:51 AM, MaxPower15 said:

Has it become much harder to get the girls?

Nope. Silvanus is just a pain. It's also a really short world you can blow through while you're stuck on an event. 

I've been playing since 2017 and I have all the boss girls except for Karol (maybe 12 shards away on all three of her girls) and silvanus. 

I got leedit from pachinko, grinded for sylvia before sacred ninja villiage was open, and amstill waiting on titania (she has like 70 shards). 

The problem is that its a short world, the cash payout isn't enough to grind, and there are almost never event girls on him (the epic days where EVERY BOSS has girls is the only exception I can think of). 

There's a reason he's called SilvANUS.

• Like 1