Path of Champions

Nissan  jack

Does anyone have a strategy for the Sex Champions event?

I am not clear on how  the tickets will be dispersed or whether I should drop my current plan of using kobans for refills to keep battling Karole and instead hoard them until we see what the new event is all about.

If I'm understand it correctly it's gonna be a constant thing, not a new type event. And i think you gonna get tickets like for the league, just not as often as those (also you can buy them for in game money not just koban)
What i want to know (sorry if its mentioned in the post i read it 2 times and didn't saw it) is to when it's gonna start?

• Like 3

The Champions description is a bit unclear. I'm not exactly sure how it will work. Should I train all my harem girls to my level? Or the re-draft will be flexible enough to form a decent team? I'm assuming that the ego and attack power will be as important as in other battles but maybe they won't. There was a lot of talk about the favourite positions. Will they dominate the battles or will they be just a nice bonus to have?

Lots of questions. I guess we'll find out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Worry about strategy when it's almost here. For now the descriptions are vague and can be changed (no release date mentioned means it's probably not quite finished yet), thinking about who we could get as a reward is much more fun.

Perhaps this is where the Sakura teaser we got on discord is going to be used.

• Like 1

Most of my girls are way, way below my level (heck, I even have something like 30 girls still at 0 stars), so it better be a while before they launch this new thing, otherwise I doubt I'll bother taking part in it to only lose.

It's too early to comment on this. It seems interesting, i just hope it won't be a p2w feature. In any case, the only sure thing is that, as a pure f2p player, i will never spend a single dime (sorry devs :P).

By the way, maybe i should start upgrading my girls again... jeez, it will be terribly boring 😩
girls.thumb.png.72339578e89dfe95ca0372bdf25696a9.png

Looks interesting to me, at first glance; let's see how it turns out. I'll wait until there's more information, particularly about the release date, to give a more detailed opinion, but it seems it can be quite a nice feature. There'll be time for leveling up girls and discussing strategies, people. Until then, have a nice time 😉

Edited by Andy86

5 hours ago, Nissan jack said:

I am not clear on how  the tickets will be dispersed

"It will be possible to accumulate these tickets as a reward in multiple features, PvP, Pachinko, Villains battle, and some will even be provided every day for free."

It doesn't sound like getting the tickets will be to difficult. Right now though there's just not enough information to draw many conclusions on how all of this will work.

6 hours ago, Daniele said:

It's too early to comment on this. It seems interesting, i just hope it won't be a p2w feature. In any case, the only sure thing is that, as a pure f2p player, i will never spend a single dime (sorry devs :P).

By the way, maybe i should start upgrading my girls again... jeez, it will be terribly boring 😩
girls.thumb.png.72339578e89dfe95ca0372bdf25696a9.png

Well, upgrading your girls level wise always gave you some bonus to endurance. Now you can be double motivated. ;) 

Yeah, as to the whole thing. It's still a bit vague, but I'm intreagued. It would give us the chance to play with our favorite girls more, aside from the 3 girl battle team. We've been asking for that. 

Bring it. :)

• Like 3

Well, at the moment really nothing to discuss. All we know is that there will be a new pve mode where it will be possible to use girls from the harem (at least 10, and possibly more), well, you can also spend on it the energy that accumulates when all quests have been completed, o what, by the way, has long been asked. It all looks interesting, but this is, in fact, all that is known. And recalling that recent innovations such as the event pachinko and the fragments were, let's say, ambiguous, having both pluses and rather fatty minuses, I would not be too optimistic.

All that remains is to ask questions and wait for answers. What will affect the fight? Characteristics of the character, his level, the level of girls, their rarity, the number of stars? Will the team be chosen randomly from the whole harem, or will it be possible to assemble them manually? How much will the coincidence of your favorite poses influence, can they coincide only by chance or can we predict them somehow? How to get tickets and how much they can save per day? What are the prizes? And so on, so on, so on. In general, we will wait at least for the test and then discuss it.

15 hours ago, DHarry said:

Well, upgrading your girls level wise always gave you some bonus to endurance. Now you can be double motivated. ;) 

LOL, the harem level bonus is just pathetic, to say the least 😋.
My current harem level is 18533 and the bonus is 6807. Even if i upgraded ALL my girls to max lvl (harem level 56206) the endurance bonus would be 11854. Almost 40k levels for 5k END? Pfff, i'm not even considering it, not motivated at all 😆

15 hours ago, Masters said:

You'd think something this complex would have been in the test server for like, at least a month…

The league has been on test server after general announcement and it was there for a while with many bugs and bollocks. 

So I expect the same here.

Even the shard system had a week though it sounds not that complex (change full drop to fragments)

One point I am really curious about is the measurement that the devs will give to the "substantial amount of ymens" given when one loses the battle with a champion. I am prone to bet that the measurement of "substantial" of the devs is quite different from the one of most players, especially from the one of free players.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:40 AM, Daniele said:

LOL, the harem level bonus is just pathetic, to say the least 😋.
My current harem level is 18533 and the bonus is 6807. Even if i upgraded ALL my girls to max lvl (harem level 56206) the endurance bonus would be 11854. Almost 40k levels for 5k END? Pfff, i'm not even considering it, not motivated at all 😆

I never claimed it was a BIG bonus. :P 

• 2 weeks later...