Champions

jaysen

Okay so I noticed this while  I was watching my fight in champions. My ego never took a hit but it did change. What i mean by that is that when i battled and my girls switched out it was like they each took the alpha position and my status changed accordingly. At my lowest i was at 309000 and my highest was at 402000. The battle went on and a little -0 poped up with the attack from the champion.  My ego was not the only thing to change either. All three of the status under the bar changed as well. I am wondering if this has happed to anyone else? And if you think the girls are acting as alphas when they take over or not

I'm not really sure what happened. In the test server I am less than Level 100, most of the girls are level 1. So it took me about 7-8 fights to get the first stage of the first champion done (2-3 days of fighting).
In the real server I also noticed the -0 thing and I barely took any damage. One fight (or one ticket) and I was done, waiting for the 24-hour cooldown. I didn't even change the draft for stronger fighters, just wanted to test it with the first ticket to see the champion 's poses and look at how much damage I can do.
So it was either some early bug or the strength of champions and their damage is fixed and does not depend on the player's level, so stronger players will just breeze through the first stages (and consequently, beginner players will fight for weeks to do some damage in the later stages).

I have experienced more or less the same thing, with the girls circling three or four times before the champion impression bar was filled up and my ego scarcely receiving any damage. Result: two legendary equipments (in my case, among the most worthless junk I have seen up to now, but nevertheless, worth more or less five million ymens when sold, neat and clean, so it is something anyway). My reasoning is that in the final implementation probably the first champions have been proportioned for lower level players, although if my hypothesis is correct, we will se the strength level escalating rapidly, and players like me (high level free players) will probably find themselves already in bad waters at the third or fourth champion, if not much earlier.

• Like 1

Yes, it also happened to me and to every one else. It's noted in the patch notes:

Every time you face the Sex Champion, you and your girls will try to impress him while his mockery will drain your ego bar:

• The ego bar will be based on your character’s endurance and added to the stats of all the girls from your team;

That's why leveling up your girls will be important in this Champions mode.

That's the reason I said free players will get quickly in bad waters: taking my situation as example, to level up to the max all my girls I would need over 2.3 millions experience, but in all my books I have a little more than one tenth of that number. Not even using combativity to pound Jackson's Crew for more items would compensate for this scarcity.

2 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

That's the reason I said free players will get quickly in bad waters: taking my situation as example, to level up to the max all my girls I would need over 2.3 millions experience, but in all my books I have a little more than one tenth of that number. Not even using combativity to pound Jackson's Crew for more items would compensate for this scarcity.

Ok, won my first Champion fight but I find myself slightly disconcerted as I only had one leveled Girl the whole fight. Are you seriously telling us we need to have ALL our girls leveled?

5 minutes ago, MSM007 said:

Ok, won my first Champion fight but I find myself slightly disconcerted as I only had one leveled Girl the whole fight. Are you seriously telling us we need to have ALL our girls leveled?

My base hypothesis is: on the first battles probably no, especially if your player stats are high enough... but in the next stages, that is probably going to become a necessity. And players with lower stats and lower girls levels will need to pay progressively more attention to the favored pose sequence to gather more champion impression (and thus more bonus ymens in case of defeat).

hace 14 minutos, [CNO] BananaJoy dijo:

they r getting stronger anyways. nothing really to do with ur harem or stats. if u raise higher stage champions became pretty strong. anyways i think the rewarded ymen has sth to do with the dmg u dealed.

Any information about the girls? Are legendary 5 stars or 3 stars?

I have only seen 24-hour cooldowns this far - counted from the moment you win a round.
Changing the draft of your girls may not work either - I tried this in the test server with my very weak team. I mostly seemed to get the same girls rotating, kept seeing the same pictures. After 5-6 tries, mostly with kobans already, I had a couple of stronger girls and gave up (still needed around 10 battles to fully impress the champion).
So you should probably keep your draft changes for the end battles that matter, not worry so much about the first rounds.

22 minutes ago, nupraptortwo said:

And the timer is the same for all bosses or each boss has their own? can you only beat a boss per day?

each boss has his own timer.

5 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I have only seen 24-hour cooldowns this far - counted from the moment you win a round.
Changing the draft of your girls may not work either - I tried this in the test server with my very weak team. I mostly seemed to get the same girls rotating, kept seeing the same pictures. After 5-6 tries, mostly with kobans already, I had a couple of stronger girls and gave up (still needed around 10 battles to fully impress the champion).
So you should probably keep your draft changes for the end battles that matter, not worry so much about the first rounds.

i do it in the opposide. using drafts is very important to get a good team. higher bosses r hard to beat and if u start with a weak team u need much longer to beat him. after each defeat ur team will mixed again and u can draft again.

• Thanks 1

Really? I get free draft changes again after defeats? I assumed the game remembers the changes and the drafts will progressively get more expensive.

If you get new free drafts at every round then of course, keep drafting :)

• Haha 1

So thoughts on the Champions.  For the most part I'm fine with how it's been implemented.  This is similar to any other gatcha game, giving you something difficult but optional to beat and encourages and drives you to make a strong team. 

I do have issues with, as jaybee said, the draft keeps repeating girls.  I actually button mashed past a good girl because of all the repeats I'd had, that's on me I know, just saying I wish drafts didn't repeat or not to the degree they do.  On the other hand, if you're slacking off on upgrading girls, champions is a good excuse to pick a few to focus on while you chip away at impressing them and prioritize which ones you need at the moment.

The rewards are pretty nice, at least what I got, a couple of rainbow equipment that beats my current set by a lot. And they are only like 7 levels higher, any other equipment would be slightly better not like over 1000 points better.  So worth doing for equipment at the least, and if you don't need the equipment, it sells for a nice amount too.  I'm really going to be interested in what girls are offered though.

It was changed to one free draft per 10 girls in your harem.
Good that the different champions have separate cooldowns.
I haven't spent a single koban on reducing the cooldown times yet, so I am still with the first champion in the test server. As my team needs 10 battles to win a phase, I use all the tickets I can get on one champion, would be impossible to fight several of them anyway.

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

It was changed to one free draft per 10 girls in your harem.
Good that the different champions have separate cooldowns.
I haven't spent a single koban on reducing the cooldown times yet, so I am still with the first champion in the test server. As my team needs 10 battles to win a phase, I use all the tickets I can get on one champion, would be impossible to fight several of them anyway.

its not really needed. youget enough tikets from dailys or contests.

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That is not what the patch notes say as they got updated. It's 1 per 10 girls. 

maybe u r right. i didnt really pay attention to this.

So the only thing I'm not sure on.  Let's say you go though all the phases and get to the last phase of a champion.  You get the avatar item, so you wanna run it again to get the exclusive girl instead.  Do you have to start from phase 1 or do you start at phase 5?  If you have to start all the way at the beginning, that's a lot of days if you don't use refills to try and get the girl.

Just now, trunks2585 said:

So the only thing I'm not sure on.  Let's say you go though all the phases and get to the last phase of a champion.  You get the avatar item, so you wanna run it again to get the exclusive girl instead.  Do you have to start from phase 1 or do you start at phase 5?  If you have to start all the way at the beginning, that's a lot of days if you don't use refills to try and get the girl.

it doesnt end at stage 5. look at my screenshot i posted. i am at stage 8 on the first boss. and you have to run throug lvl 1-5 at each stage. at the 5th u get a special item/background or even the girl. there r 4 background 3 items and 1 girl in total. so u will get at latest at stage 7-5

• Thanks 1