Champions

jaysen

• 2 weeks later...

OK i'm playing this game for 3 years now. manage somehow to seduce 155 girls all of them are 330 level ant full stars ass for me i rich to level 330.

it was a very time spending, but real fun story so far nice girls grade Thames events all an all cool game but

it has very low reward for drop rait, money,items,girls. that what's the problems when i start playing

now after every patch it get worse to the point we playing for only to see how the mc of the story will antap. sadly there is no more motivation

an filing of reward anymore 😢 legendary events drops are not enath for only 4 days. combativity nite to increases from 20 to 40 atllist.

champion guice restore reware as it was, it is hard to fight everyone of them for the item you will sell after!! only to make money to advance in the story 6,500,000 for

one klick it's a kill of days play seriously

• Thinking 1

It has been a loooong way but I finally have all six champion's girls. As you can see I got them in these levels: 5-6-8-7-8-7, so mostly in the bad RNG side. It was hard fighting the last stages and needing more than 25 tickets, especially with no defense.

image.thumb.png.11bca80a4086a412acf2f461df17a11f.png

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
Il 11/12/2019 in 07:05 , KennyKenKen ha scritto:

Just finished beating Alban for the first time... says something about transporting you to the "other side of the waterfall". I was kinda hoping to see a next stage (like the adventure), but I guess this is it, eh?

Well, the fact that Alban right now is the last champion we can fight doesn't mean there won't be any new champion in the future.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Champs done summary.

Finally got all the champ girls. Last one was Alban's girl. 4 2 5 6 3 8. Just barely in 2019. I am leaving the champs as they are i.e. not getting them all to stage 8.

I was lucky on Visor but very unlucky on Alban. Average is 4.6 which is a little unlucky I think. I did the minimum on champs 1-4 so I could move on to Visor. I wanted to get Any because she is an upgrade for KH. I went back and got the missing girls (3 & 4) once I got Any.

Champs 1-3 where too easy for my level when kinkoid introduced them and I built up a huge backlog of tickets. Get 10 tickets, use 1 to squish champ, wait 24 hrs, repeat.  Once I opened champ 2 and I was doing both I still netted +8 tickets a day.

Champ 4 was ok but ate into my ticket stash.

Visor (5) was nasty. I still have nightmares remembering opening his screen and seeing he had matched all 5 or 4/5 of his favorite poses. This happened repeatedly. Combined with me being too low level for him I was using up to 60 tickets. Stash gone. :(

Alban (6) was easier but kind of grindy since I had to do all 8 passes. By the end I needed 45 tickets. 4-5 days to save tickets + 1-2 days to fight him means I was doing about 1 stage a week.

Anyway its done. I will try and stay 1 scroll back of the end of the story so full 60 energy chunks can go to farming the champs for cash without leveling them and any left over energy can inch the story forward.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

1916319835_ScreenShot2020-01-25at9_27_54PM.thumb.png.34a7c315a12a940cb3563de25c16d1b5.png

Done as well - 3/3/8/6/6/1

I think I am lucky with Alban, because that alone probably saved me a lot of tickets and many weeks of grinding for them. Overall not too many bad position matches with Visor as well.

It was actually Matsuda who gave me the most trouble, repeatedly having 2-3 nosedives in the rotation and it took all of 8 tries to clear (compounding the fact that I was at a much lower level when I started on him). First two are very easy, and Ryu is a joke compared to Matsuda, Visor or Alban (which again exemplifies the problem of class balance in this game)

I chose to fight them, only when I had enough tickets to finish them in one day (that meant forgoing the 3 daily tickets multiple times). I think with the later stages, the daily decay easily eats up 3 tickets' worth of damage, so I didn't bother always keeping track of staying below 10. We really need a ticket counter on the boss we are fighting or something at the top of the screen - makes no sense we have to check on the other champs to see the number of tickets left.

The positives I like

• The Cash and items - for a low-mid level players, these come in very handy. Before their introduction I use to really struggle with cash. They became a good source of income that permitted me to upgrade my harem more, and sometimes I could even have upgrades, so I stopped using Great Pachinko. Not a fan of the reduction from 2 to 1 items though.
  • The girls themselves - I think they are all well drawn, and of course they are the best Alphas out there for each class.

Negatives

• The countdown and waiting time was really annoying, especially when a long fight required 25+ tickets
  • The imbalance between the classes as said earlier, Murane being so easy to get compared to Any or Shtupra or even Albane if you are unlucky.
  • The zero defence bug (not-a-bug), which effectively nullifies Charm girls crit - I know it also nullifies Alban's crit, but that's only one Champion out of 6.... the zero defence can screw you over on all the bosses (my worst was a 3-Charm position including one nosedive on stage 6-5 of Matsuda)

Now that it's over for the girls, I'll probably farm them for cash and some upgrades. I suppose now I can take full advantage of the 3 free tickets, I don't care about the decay anymore and not in a hurry to get the other special items.

edit: as GeorgeMTO pointed out, zero defence affects 2 out of the 6 bosses' crit abilities - Alban and Matsuda

Edited by Zamio
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Zamio said:

The zero defence bug (not-a-bug), which effectively nullifies Charm girls crit - I know it also nullifies Alban's crit, but that's only one Champion out of 6.... the zero defence can screw you over on all the bosses (my worst was a 3-Charm position including one nosedive on stage 6-5 of Matsuda)

Just for complete clarity, if you're mentioning it does on Alban, you should also mention that it does on Matsuda. So 2 out of 6.

• Like 2

Last weekend was time for my two rounds with the champions, in specific phases 4 and 5 of stages 7-6-5-4-3-2 (from Romero to Alban). Dameda decided to drop one stage before the last one, so for me only Shtupra is left, making my drop stage list 7-4-4-2-1-x. Matter is, despite my luck with the champions up to now, i fear that x will become an 8 and I won't be able to see Shtupra in my harem before a long time has passed.

• 1 month later...

Wow, strange that the biggest topic on champions ended on the third page... seems like necroposting, although my last post was only six weeks ago.

Moreover, I was willing to report (more or less) the same things. Last weekend in fact was my chosen turn to my usual two rounds with all the champions, this time for each phase 1 and 2 of stages 8-7-6-5-4-3 (from Romero to Alban). The results were quite satisfying, as I was able to upgrade two old rainbow equipments, and add three items (and replace another one) to the monostat sets I keep aside in my inventory should they become useful in the future (actually anyways I have only four items for each stat, excluding endurance). As always, the sale of unuseful rainbows and replaced items made a neat sum of money. I wasn't able to keep track of the exact quantity, but the two rounds needed around 130 tickets to be cleared.

Due to reworks regarding orbs, contests, missions' rewards and so on, it became really tough to gather tickets, isn't it? Or maybe this is only my terrible luck? 😅 Back then when Champions were introduced I could get about 50 tickets without noticing it. Now I struggle to get about 3 a day to finally get Any. Well, hopefully this year? 😂

Thank Gods!

Dameda.thumb.jpg.72c2ecb3913315e06afff0d365d8e6ae.jpg

2 hours ago, Kojot said:

Now I struggle to get about 3 a day

Well, in order to get the first girl I had to spend 2 months. I get 6-8 tickets a day, normally, if I win a contest (3) + get 3 free tickets at 21.45 pm and a couple here and there from Trolls and daily missions. To clear one part of a champion I need ~15 tickets now, so I wait 1 day to gather tickets, then, on the second day I clear it. I didn't calculate, how much it would take me to clear all the 8 rounds of every champion. I guess, something about a year with the current pace and luck.

By the way, I have 2 questions. 😀 1) Is it correct to use monostat legendary equipment on the last defenceless phase on the Champion? 2) What is the requirement to get free 3 tickets a day? Yesterday I had 10 tickets at 21.45 (the usual time I get free ones) and didn't get the tickets. The other days I, either, didn't have any tickets or had way below 10 and always got 3 tickets for free. So, is there a known specific number of tickets you need to be below to get your free ones every day?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Thank Gods!

Dameda.thumb.jpg.72c2ecb3913315e06afff0d365d8e6ae.jpg

Well, in order to get the first girl I had to spend 2 months. I get 6-8 tickets a day, normally, if I win a contest (3) + get 3 free tickets at 21.45 pm and a couple here and there from Trolls and daily missions. To clear one part of a champion I need ~15 tickets now, so I wait 1 day to gather tickets, then, on the second day I clear it. I didn't calculate, how much it would take me to clear all the 8 rounds of every champion. I guess, something about a year with the current pace and luck.

By the way, I have 2 questions. 😀 1) Is it correct to use monostat legendary equipment on the last defenceless phase on the Champion? 2) What is the requirement to get free 3 tickets a day? Yesterday I had 10 tickets at 21.45 (the usual time I get free ones) and didn't get the tickets. The other days I, either, didn't have any tickets or had way below 10 and always got 3 tickets for free. So, is there a known specific number of tickets you need to be below to get your free ones every day?

Firstly, you will become stronger yourself, which will make these stages easier. Secondly, full out attack on stage 5 is a good idea, but you als have to make sure you don't shoot yourself in the foot with potential crits in case you have a lot of KH girls.

The free tickets have a cut off at 10 tickets. If you have 0-7 tickets, you will receive 3 tickets, if you have 8 tickets, you will receive 2, at 9 you will get 1 and at 10 or more tickets you will not get free tickets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

you als have to make sure you don't shoot yourself in the foot with potential crits in case you have a lot of KH girls

? You mean that there will be less ego with monostats and less heal because of that?

26 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

The free tickets have a cut off at 10 tickets. If you have 0-7 tickets, you will receive 3 tickets, if you have 8 tickets, you will receive 2, at 9 you will get 1 and at 10 or more tickets you will not get free tickets.

Thanks. Very useful info!

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

9 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

? You mean that there will be less ego with monostats and less heal because of that?

Thanks. Very useful info!

I mean that your percentage will go down with monostats. Ego will stay roughly the same if you have up to date sets for both monos and rainbows. That means that you will have to find a balance between more attack and more crits. For example: 3 rainbow + 3 mono or any other combi. Or by keeping 6 rainbows but using cordyceps as booster.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kojot said:

Due to reworks regarding orbs, contests, missions' rewards and so on, it became really tough to gather tickets, isn't it? Or maybe this is only my terrible luck? 😅 Back then when Champions were introduced I could get about 50 tickets without noticing it. Now I struggle to get about 3 a day to finally get Any. Well, hopefully this year? 😂

Either I'm also unlucky or yes, that seems to be the case. But I think that was just a sort of "re-balance", in order to spread the "goods" (we can't get everything at once, can we?)