Champions

jaysen

29 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Got lucky at last.

1214556522_-1.jpg.0bd6af85d5f7328a8fa1fdfdeb6426ed.jpg

Still 25 steps to go with Alban (in the worst case scenario). I have started "impressing" the champs on the 18th of January, so I'm 3 days short for 7 months already. Let's see how much time do you need to get all the girls if you play from the very beginning.

1457589010_-4.thumb.jpg.224a82c7be04b5dedf787aee7b3d537a.jpg

that's a nice milestone, congrats!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1554053554_-1.jpg.4f61e8429b72cd2071f63bc9248539d3.jpg

5 days short for 9 months. Places of Power boosted my progress quite a bit and I got somewhat lucky in the end - only 6 tries for the last two champs. 8-8-4-8-6-6. So, it may be safe to assume that you need ~7-8 months of "dedicated" play to get all the champ's girls nowadays (if you get 3-4 tickets from PoP).

723079365_-2.thumb.jpg.10aa88e25f07be90e4fb9d876d20dab0.jpg

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

5 days short for 9 months. Places of Power boosted my progress quite a bit and I got somewhat lucky in the end - only 6 tries for the last two champs. 8-8-4-8-6-6. So, it may be safe to assume that you need ~7-8 months of "dedicated" play to get all the champ's girls nowadays (if you get 3-4 tickets from PoP).

Congrats - I can commiserate with the nothing dropping before run 4, at least you got the last two on run 6. Needing 8 runs on the early ones is at least not so bad.

I think that 7-8 months is reasonable, because we also have contests that want Champion fights.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Greetings folks.

Not sure if this question has already been asked before ... TBH I haven't been checking the forum much except the Announcements Area and it's only lately that I decided to go check out the other areas of the forum.

So, has anyone been able to go max out the Champion's Difficulty levels? What's the max? Thanks

Edited by Fappuccino

14 minutes ago, Fappuccino said:

Greetings folks.

Not sure if this question has already been asked before ... TBH I haven't been checking the forum much except the Announcements Area and it's only lately that I decided to go check out the other areas of the forum.

So, has anyone been able to go max out the Champion's Difficulty levels? What's the max? Thanks

Nobody has, nobody knows. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/1/2020 at 7:25 AM, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

@Fappuccino i believe there is no max level for the Champions... I think they'll keep getting stronger and stronger until they're unbeatable, it's as simple as that

Thanks for the response too. I was just wondering how much level the champs can go up to 'coz at a certain point us players will get strong enough to do so much damage (if not a one-shot-kill) to the Champions. I'd want to know if for example : it's an event wherein the challenge is to do 50 Challenge Battles (regardless of win or lose). I can maybe keep some low level Haremettes forever for that purpose so that it's a guaranteed that I accomplish the quest before knocking out the champs vs autokilling them then wait 24 hours for their respawn and lose the challenge.

Edited by Fappuccino

37 minutes ago, Fappuccino said:

Thanks for the response too. I was just wondering how much level the champs can go up to 'coz at a certain point us players will get strong enough to do so much damage (if not a one-shot-kill) to the Champions. I'd want to know if for example : it's an event wherein the challenge is to do 50 Challenge Battles (regardless of win or lose). I can maybe keep some low level Haremettes forever for that purpose so that it's a guaranteed that I accomplish the quest before knocking out the champs vs autokilling them then wait 24 hours for their respawn and lose the challenge.

Don't worry about that, they become very strong, to the point where you need many attacks (+10) to win.

Charm Narcissism in champion battles has been changed, it now provides extra defense equal to half your attack value rather than equal to 1x your defense. And still for two rounds, but it doesn't stack, so the second round can be wasted if there's another Charm girl that triggers Narcissism independently.

That means Narcissism now provides defense on stage 5 again, although the base defense for those battles remains at zero.

(In addition, the display of the separate Narcissism activations is horribly bugged right now. The changes in the displayed defensive values are correct, though.)

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Charm Narcissism in champion battles has been changed, it now provides extra defense equal to half your attack value rather than equal to 1x your defense. And still for two rounds, but it doesn't stack, so the second round can be wasted if there's another Charm girl that triggers Narcissism independently.

That means Narcissism now provides defense on stage 5 again, although the base defense for those battles remains at zero.

(In addition, the display of the separate Narcissism activations is horribly bugged right now. The changes in the displayed defensive values are correct, though.)

And that's only in champions, right?

Just tried to do another Champion Challenge now. I'm at Level 343  Charmer and I managed to get at least 8 maxed-up Girls and 5 of them are Mythic that match the sex icons for the Champion (1-6 match, 7th didn't, 8th match then the rest don't). I managed to win with 1 shot the Stage 1 (out of 5) on a level9 Morning Wood House. Wasn't getting this much success before when I didn't have much Mythics, but I still cant get the same "one-shot-kills" results at a level3 Beyond Garden though. Is there a way of knowing exactly how much firepower (impression) is needed per Champion and per level and stage?

EDITED: Sorry, nevermind : I figured it out. I realized a pop-up box comes out when i hover the mouse pointer over to top-left Impression bar. My bad for not noticing.

Edited by Fappuccino

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

And that's only in champions, right?

Yes, and it applies to the two champions with a charm girl as well when they manage to crit.

I'm guessing that's kind of also where the current bug in regular PvP comes from, although I have no idea how exactly they got from "extra defense = half your own attack" in champions to "extra defense = half the opponent's damage" in PvP.

Edit: I just saw you've come to pretty much the same conclusion in the leagues thread already. :$

Edited by _shal_

12 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Edit: I just saw you've come to pretty much the same conclusion in the leagues thread already. :$

Wasn't that difficult, once you have all the information it's the logical conclusion :D .

I can't imagine how they managed that though, just like you.

• 1 year later...
On 7/11/2019 at 1:02 PM, casey said:

From what i have experienced so far you need to beat the 5 stages of each boss 4 times and on the 4th time you will get the girl

so you need to beat a boss 20 times to get a girl

Actually, I got Albane to join my harem on the second time I beat the 5th stage. I still didn't get Lissa or Dameda and I've gotten to Romero's 5th stage 5 times. I've made it to the 5th stage 4 times for Whaty, so no...not accurate for me.

Edited by asfga
Oop typo
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, asfga said:

Actually, I got Albane to join my harem on the second time I beat the 5th stage. I still didn't get Lissa or Dameda and I've gotten to Romero's 5th stage 5 times. I've made it to the 5th stage 4 times for Whaty, so no...not accurate for me.

The game passed two major revisions since 2019...so you're debating on fluff. You score differently on Champions and generally new players advance faster than older ones. What could have been dramatical is now quite easy. Tickets come from extra sources too. And in the end, you own way more sources of cheap Legendary 5, with higher scores, that a Champion drop isn't the thing it was before.

That's why the last post of this thread you necro'ed was two years old: Champions aren't an essential part of the game like they were once.

Just to explain you the situation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep. Don't necro in general but especially not to "answer" someone from the comfort of your time capsule.

I'd lock the thread, but it's still technically legit and might still rise again for somewhat legit reasons (usually a newer player bragging about having finally grabbed all permanent champs' girls, but it's such old news and so far from an achievement these days that we don't get this too often).

I'll give you a warning and a weekend off so you remember to check the date before you bump a thread, though. Cheers.