Too many tickets for champions...

Peterminator

OK, before anything I would like to say that I'm very grateful with the developers because, at the moment, the game system is well balanced between the free players and the pay-to-win users. And so, the new feature, Champions, is not following that way, owing to the fact that the wait time is too long and very expensive to reduce paying kobans, excluding like this to the free players; added to that, the tickets are everywhere: PvP, villains, daily missions and quests in the arena, besides the 3 daily;  although you can only use one every 24 hours (if you win, of course) unless you are a pay-to-win user, moreover, you can only stock up to ten, stopping the cycle of the 3 daily, (at this moment I have 7, and almost got another 2 in the arena for 16 victories, in hours I will have 10). And well, you could say that is not mandatory to spend the tickets, so you can let them waste, but if they appear everywhere, their presence in all the other systems reduce the chances of obtain more useful items, instead of getting money, I get 2 tickets that I cannot use; instedad of obtaining an epic item to increase affection, I obtain another ticket that stops my free daily tickets, and more important, instead of earning a part of a new girl in the villains, I earn a ticket, and in the events that could be the diference between a new girl and a useless percentage.

Don't get me wrong, Champions is an excellent idea, because is a way to use all the girls in your harem, instead of the 3 basis girls, moreover, the prizes are fantastic, but is perfectible. I don't know, maybe you can eliminate the wait time before every challenge and everything depends in the number of tickets that you have; or well, reduce the wait time and let the players to challenge the champions every 8 hours to spend at least the 3 daily; another way could be to remove the stock cap of tickets and let the players have as many as he finds and earn free daily. Or a more radical one, only 3 free daily, without wait time, but not given them in all the other game mechanics as a reward, because, if I can't use them, are only a waste of time.

Well, I hope this text is not too long and too tyring to read. Wanna read your opinios, mates. Good game to all of you.

• Like 4

You can use more than 1 ticket a day. Eventually (probably not that long for you) you will spend more because you won't beat the champion in a single round. Once you have unlocked more champions, you will also find that they have independent timers, so again use for multiple. Might want to experience a system more before telling them to remove features.

• Like 5

obviously you can stock more than 10, i actually have 17, if I am not mistaken

the latter bosses are so hard to fight (if you read some posts about it, even end-end-end-game player need to fight the bosses more than one time) that you will need a lot of the tickets (also you need to fight every boss once a day)

so far, I am good with the system, I am glad to have something i can do every day (or skip it without a lot of loss) and get a decent reward out of it

• Like 2

I read the experiences of other players (pay-to-win users), even saw screen captures before write the opinion of this link and I insist, the wait period is the big problem, I can´t know how it goes because I can't use the tickets without using kobans to reduce that lapse. Right now, I have to wait 7h 42m to my next use of tickets and I have already 10, so, tell me guys that have experience the system when it happens, ¿did you get the 3 free daily tickets having 10 or more? I think it will not happen, based in my experience with the other points in game like fist points for combat with villains and energy for the story, once they reach the cap, they don't give you more until you use at least one down the cap, then, by the phases that I can see of the first champion, I will lose 15 free tickets because I have 10 or more tickets and I will take me at least 5 days until I reach the next champion without using kobans. So, please, for what can I tell about your answers, you buy kobans and use them to speed the game, help to the free players to have a better experience, I don't want to take your privileges, just to help everyone else who want to play the game.

I do not plan to spend Kobans to accelerate the feature, so I am in the same position as you Peterminator. A small amount of lost tickets isn't a big deal because there's no rush to complete it. It's permanent, you have all the time in the world to finish it off.

• Like 4

Yeah, I get that, but there is when the bad consequences enter, because they are everywhere, maybe if they give you the option of choose between the tickets and another prize like item for affecttion or money, but well, like GeorgeMTO said, is too soon for criticize, lets see how it goes and later give our comments to the developers about Champions, and I insist, is very appreciated that the game has new features every now and then.

The abundance of tickets is only a beginning non-issue for strong players. Very soon you will need 5 tickets a day to fight all five champions. More if you don't win all of them with one try (and you won't).
Beginner players suffer from the lack of tickets even now. In the test server I am around level 100 and I was constantly out of tickets because I needed 10 fights to defeat one champion once. Because of the shortage of tickets, it took me three days to win a round against one champion. If I had five champions open, I would need 50+ tickets a day to get anywhere.

I think the 24-hour limit is good because it helps to reduce addiction. There is zero reason to rush through the champions and I will not be spending a single koban to speed up my progress. But if I use the koban option, there is nothing for me to gain. It gives me no benefit, no edge over other players. I can just spend my kobans to get a bit faster to the point where everybody else can get for free. It's the ideal way to collect money from impatient players.

• Like 1

Which seems to be untrue, as far as i was corrected a moment ago... 

It seems you will still get prizes tickets, but not be awarded the 3 daily ones. 

And the 10 ticket daily cap seems to be a mistake too... Which would mean that there are no limit on the number of tickets you can store

• Like 1

Yep, today I lose the 3 daily free tickets, and tomorrow as well because I have 10 already. And again, hope not to be too stubborn , but if the tickets are still as reward in the others mechanics (PvP, villains, etc.), they reduce the chances for better prizes as parts for a new girl, items to increase affection or to boost your stats. Please, take it as constructive criticism, but the wait time is the real trouble, we can stock tickets to the infinite if the lapse between challenges last too long or if is so expensive to reduce, damaging not only the new feature in the game, but all the other reward mechanics.

• Like 1

In the test server my progress is stopped. I need 10 fights to complete a round with the champion but I don't have any more tickets, they are not dropping from the villain and so I have to wait for tomorrow for 3 more to be generated (or spend kobans to fight). So even early on in the game low-level players are facing the problem of too few tickets.

• Like 1

The feature wasn't only made for endgame players
the first champion is meant for players who have only 10 girls and just finished the ninja village

They do get harder very quickly. The first battle against the 3rd champion already got me down to 10 % ego. I'm pretty sure having too many tickets is only a problem for the first 1 or 2 weeks.

Since we can also hold tickets we accumulate over 10, that won't really be a major problem. You will accumulate them, then spend them down at some point. Somewhat like Kobans, but on a much different timeframe.

There are people who lost in the first two phases of the first boss? I find that very wierd, since I have never played the test server and am not a p2w player, but blindly going in I managed to win both days since this feature is implemented. Just make sure you draft up the girls that have the highest attack and you win easy. Any girl over 6-7k is already a keep in my lineup.

Yes, in the test server I am Level 98. I have 40 girls of whom about 5 are more or less levelled up, the rest are mostly Level 1.
I did some levelling up as a result of the Champions feature, so my fighting team has one girl with a fighting strength of around 5K, 2-3K is already a keeper, most of the girls are less than 1K strength. With repeated drafts I manage to fight with a team that has about five girls over 2K and five basic girls, less than 1K.

I needed about 10 fights with the first phase of the first boss, so I lost with that team 8-9 times.

So yes, anyone who is less than Level 100 is likely to lose a number of times from the very first phase of the very first champion.

I assumed at first that the champion fighting strength somehow depends on the player's strength, so every player will have an individual experience with champions and that the feature would be just as difficult from the very first fight in the normal server. So I was a bit surprised when in the normal server my whole random team could not even join the first fight before it was already won and I was in the 24-hour cooldown.

You don't often read "I get too many things" complaints. 

I will follow the experiences of Bananjoy. (btw, gratz on winning my D3) There will be plenty of times we will need those. They are offering the possibility to use energy and combativity instead of tickets. I foresee a quick shortage of said commodity.

18 hours ago, Peterminator said:

Yep, today I lose the 3 daily free tickets, and tomorrow as well because I have 10 already. And again, hope not to be too stubborn , but if the tickets are still as reward in the others mechanics (PvP, villains, etc.), they reduce the chances for better prizes as parts for a new girl, items to increase affection or to boost your stats. Please, take it as constructive criticism, but the wait time is the real trouble, we can stock tickets to the infinite if the lapse between challenges last too long or if is so expensive to reduce, damaging not only the new feature in the game, but all the other reward mechanics.

Can you please develop some patience? You'll be complaining about not having enough tickets soon enough, once the champions get harder to defeat and your regular wait time becomes 15 minutes rather than 24 hours.

Edited by _shal_

I strongly hope that some kind of roof will be put on the champions needed impression, or, as long as this may take, sooner or later battling the champions should get quite awkward: given that a player can't increase his combat strength ad infinitum, it would feel quite stupid to continue battle a champion and never get to beat him again (due to the impression decrease rule).
Moreover, especially for a strong player, IMHO it would feel quite awkward to battle a champion 8-10 times (or even more) to score a single victory (and potentially overly expensive even for game whales).