95 members have voted

1. 1. Subnautica Event - choosing the best girl

• Talila
    • Princess Kaleda
    • Aria
    • Mona
    • Zeina
    • Eco Diver Nemah

I've been wanting to create such a survey for the event for a long time, so I decided to try it. So choose the one of the six girls that you like the most, as well as you can mourn the fact that the fragments do not fall or, conversely, brag about how to fall out at once 100. Welcome.

Thanks to our French friends, the particularly impatient can learn all the poses in order to choose more consciously. We'll thank them for that.

12 hours ago, [CNO] Kozuku said:

Talila.thumb.png.24f7567525d334866027022e1c1b0735.png1582200035_PrincessKaleda.thumb.png.19bfe4df14c62318c4b0ce4e18cef3bc.pngAria.thumb.png.f64aee83e6ef4e3dc257771293e2f4dc.pngMona.thumb.png.9a779ff04baed34f68483c5e57ab1b41.pngZeina.thumb.png.0746769d97a36fec77fa0723adf48990.png787064827_EcoDiverNemah.thumb.png.747f427f9b7be3b28c09932088ba6886.png

• Like 1

Not even need to see the poses: short red hair, fit but curvy body and a good pair of boobs: for me Talila is the only girl that is worth of consideration in this event.

Anyway allow me to say that, although there is a low probability of it being chosen, an option with "I like no one of them: for me they are all at the same level" would have been pertinent.

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Not even need to see the poses: short red hair, fit but curvy body and a good pair of boobs: for me Talila is the only girl that is worth of consideration in this event.

Anyway allow me to say that, although there is a low probability of it being chosen, an option with "I like no one of them: for me they are all at the same level" would have been pertinent.

I second that!  This continues a recent trend where the mission reward girl is better than the ones we have to try for - in my opinion anyway.

27 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I second that!  This continues a recent trend where the mission reward girl is better than the ones we have to try for - in my opinion anyway.

Among other things, it's the only girl in the event with big tits, and it's hard to resist. But Shimakaze with her striped white and blue stockings is also quite beautiful, we must honestly admit.

And in general, this time all the girls are less pretty and it's good.

23 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Yes, I was surprised too. The dude was still at lvl 55 for me because I had all his girls before the lvl based change. He dropped less money than Dark Lord. 😂

I was surprised too.  First time from memory he has ever had a classic event girl.  I'm almost the same as you.  Silvanus was on lvl 76 in Adrian'smole when I started trying for Princess Kaleda.

This event is a scream!  Begin City has turned into Atlantis.  Sea level rise in the extreme.  Climate change is even affecting Hentai Heroes.

54 minutes ago, yourfriend said:

I also had all his girls from before the boss leveling, but I think a possible reason that he might have a girl is matching the source material.

Nah, it's because Gay Harem has finally made it to w7. Our classic event bosses have always been on the same as theirs are.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lemus said:

Among other things, it's the only girl in the event with big tits, and it's hard to resist. But Shimakaze with her striped white and blue stockings is also quite beautiful, we must honestly admit.

And in general, this time all the girls are less pretty and it's good.

Normally I'm not a big tit man, but there's something about her that changes my mind.  It might have a bit to do with the very tasteful one-piece bathing costume too.  I notice the artists are now creating shapely girls with hips that would allow trouble-free childbirth - very sexy!  The Dysneyesque Zeina is a good example of this.  I also like the Manga look in the new girls with their big round sparkly eyes.  Shimakaze?  Unless this is a description rather than name, she's named Mona in my accounts.  Yes, she's lovely.  She and Talila have amazing eyes.

Mona's eyes bought me here, really. I'm a bit tired of this wide eyes style and needed something different.

She reminds me a bit of one of the seven stakes of Purgatory from Umineko. Hmm... I wish we'd get an Umineko girl parody one day xD

Nemah's face looks weird though. It's not like her in my opinion. I adored the first Nemah (again due to her round eyes shape). Maybe it's because of that helmet?

Well, Talila is all good and stuff, but have you seen Princess Kaleda? She's a blue unearthly beauty! And her design is breathtaking!

And I've got to say. We got a marine biologist Zeina and she not only doesn't have a famous Jotaro's hat, but also it seems she lack a Stand power. Like seriously, do I really need to point out how useful Star Finger can be in this genre?

Edited by Bomba
spelling mistake

13 hours ago, Bomba said:

Well, Talila is all good and stuff, but have you seen Princess Kaleda? She's a blue unearthly beauty! And her design is breathtaking!

And I've got to say. We got a marine biologist Zeina and she not only doesn't have a famous Jotaro's hat, but also it seems she lack a Stand power. Like seriously, do I really need to point out how useful Star Finger can be in this genre?

I can only judge Princess Kaleda from her opening pose.  So far she's at only 52 shards in my best account.  A way to go yet, but I'm confident of getting her - maybe both girls for a change.

I agree that she looks lovely.  I think all these girls (except Nemah) look great and reflect the growing quality of the artwork and the increasing confidence of the artists.  Sure, most are derivations, but I think in time we will see some truly original artworks from which other Hentai games and Anime will be derived.  It's then that we will see a step up in the game with some real attention from gamers.

18 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I can only judge Princess Kaleda from her opening pose.  So far she's at only 52 shards in my best account.  A way to go yet, but I'm confident of getting her - maybe both girls for a change.

I agree that she looks lovely.  I think all these girls (except Nemah) look great and reflect the growing quality of the artwork and the increasing confidence of the artists.  Sure, most are derivations, but I think in time we will see some truly original artworks from which other Hentai games and Anime will be derived.  It's then that we will see a step up in the game with some real attention from gamers.

I'm only at 46 for her, but for 12-days event it's a good pace. And yeah, I totally agree - the artwork improved a lot if you try to compare them to some early girls. I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. On another hand, look at the legs of Princess Kaleda, Aria and Zeina - doesn't it look the same? Feet together, left leg in the front, on tiptoe. Overall quality is better, but some poses are repeated a lot.

16 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Ugh... HH version is way better. Fortunately, we don't have too much crappy loli stuff here... 🤮

Too much? Hmmm... I"m not sure, but do we actually have any lolis in HH? 

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

I'm only at 46 for her, but for 12-days event it's a good pace. And yeah, I totally agree - the artwork improved a lot if you try to compare them to some early girls. I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. On another hand, look at the legs of Princess Kaleda, Aria and Zeina - doesn't it look the same? Feet together, left leg in the front, on tiptoe. Overall quality is better, but some poses are repeated a lot.

Too much? Hmmm... I"m not sure, but do we actually have any lolis in HH? 

Yeah, I agree.  Also, check out Merlinda with Tanned Marina (3rd pose) and Merlinda with Spring Lola (4th pose).  They only vary by the fact that they are mirror images of each other.  This is most blatant example of artistic cloning I can think of in HH.  In fairness to HH, they could regard us as nit-picking.  They are very productive with their artwork these days.  The only fall off I can think of is the once-monthly promise of upgrading the affection options of original boss girls (and some of the event girls) to 5 stars.  This hasn't happened for ages (unless I missed it).  I guess these are low down the priority list given the once-monthly classic events and new Pachinko girls.  All these require three affection scenes from the 1-star pose on, so that is 7 images per girl - for a 3-star girl.  As someone who is into art and who does quite a bit of it myself, this can be a lot of work, not to mention the creative process in the beginning which might involve several hours of supposedly unproductive thinking.

Regarding the pace of shard drops, beware the dreaded donut!  For a 12 day event this is not quite as bad, but I'm going through it now.  In two accounts from Day 2 I have done two rounds (40 tries), with no shard drops.  That was after a really good first two days when I got them up to 33 and 39 respectively.  Also, keep an eye on the drops when a girl reaches x85-90.  I've noticed that the drop rate slows a lot when a girl gets to this count.  I have my theories as to why this happens.  Regardless, even with my good start in one account, this is why I'm not claiming Princess Kaleda as a certainty just yet (although it seems probable, given she is now at x68), let alone predicting I will also get Aria within the time limit.

6 hours ago, Daniele said:

Ugh... HH version is way better. Fortunately, we don't have too much crappy loli stuff here... 🤮

Yes, a lot of the Manga stuff is the creation of little pre-pubescent kids with precocious boob development.  It seems to be a Hentai tradition back to Japanese Manga culture.  What does this say about our paedophilia if we have a sublime preference for such creatures?  HH have thankfully created better-proportioned womanly figures, some (like Toshiko, 'Sporty' Anita and Lemia) with pretty good bushes.  All the same there is something magical and haunting about the traditional Manga and Hentai eyes that is very hard to replicate by artists not so skilled in the traditional methods.  They seem to be a hybrid of porcelain doll and real girl.

In HH I like the way they have created boobs for all tastes, too, and the fact that this is a reflection on the beautiful diversity of feminine body form.  All in all, I said it before and often,  hats off to them what they have created, month after month.

21 hours ago, Bomba said:

.Too much? Hmmm... I"m not sure, but do we actually have any lolis in HH? 

Well, not exactly (fortunately :P), but even girls like the housemaid, Kimie, Hari or Tachibana look too young for my taste. So you can imagine what i think about characters like this Shimakaze 🤢

2 ore fa, Daniele ha scritto:

Well, not exactly (fortunately :P), but even girls like the housemaid, Kimie, Hari or Tachibana look too young for my taste. So you can imagine what i think about characters like this Shimakaze 🤢

Instead I say "fortunately" that there is, and there must be, diversity because not everyone has the same tastes.

I hope there will be more and more diversity (and therefore loli, furry and so on) because you don't have to like them all but it's right that everyone has some girls that reflects their tastes instead of focusing on a single stereotype and repeating it endlessly.