Patch Notes 14/08/19 discussion

Lazy Lord

23 hours ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

got it 2 times but i dont really care. i use a proxy so that is not really an issue for me

didnt really count but for me it was around 700m cash (lv 394)

It was around 600M for me at lvl 371. I had that, but that's not the point. It's a senseless 'upgrade' as in D3 soon all players will have done the same. It is a money sink if I've ever seen one and you have no way of not doing it if you want to stay relevant in the leagues. Which is hard enough if you are not in a top club. 

And what's worse, if you want to steal my (ok, our) money, just do so. Now I had to work for it even. (well, the clicker. But still)

55 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I don't know which specialty is your main stat, but you need to buy 995 more upgrade points, costing you ~44M in total. The last one will cost you 49395.
image.png.9d54671f1361a612753c4c3f2401f16f.png

amazing answer!!!! with details so i can understand how it works (even though i am not good in maths!!!! THXS a lot!!!

Im still miles away fromreaching even the old level cap, but the stat upgrades is killing me. 

I had 77m banked after upgrading Any to 5 stars and dumped that into my KH stat and I still havent maxed it. 

Oh well, roll with the punches I guess.

Great,

one single time i dont read the Patchnotes and then this, and i was wondering why i loosing every goddamn fight.😠

pumped 340M at level 366 in my statpoints now and not maxed yet. I need a new Finger.👻

• Like 1

as far as I understand the recent updates, they some kind of "stimulus":

1. legendary boosters introduced - useful with lvl 400+ (and buggy at introduction)
  2. introducing champions
  3. remodeling league points
  4. with 30 stats/ lvl 

what's the result?

• reducing rushing and requiring max booster 24/7 instead 3 min for the rush - to avoid opponent's win bonus)
  • reducing the point spread between win and loss (3:1 vs 25:~10 [with majority 18:13])
  • bringing more RNG into league
  • bringing people closer (in PvP) as legendary equipment is much easier to get => more RNG
  • making legendary boosters more valuable (% of stat, no fix stat adding)

the future will show how many players get stimulated

Edited by windia

You forget one: Raising the gap between players based on lvl. = less rng. This is annoying as I was always able to beat some people at higher lvls. But now they all have full legendary equipment because champions and are miles away in stats because of the 30 points/lvl. Granted, that also goes to people lower lvl than me, but I was't worried about them anyway. 

The only advantage I've discovered is that my girls are now stronger in champions area and I have more ego, which will help me beat that pesky Visor with less tickets. But I don't think I would have been willing to pay 600M ymens for that advantage. >.< 

It is what it is. But I don't like it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

You forget one: Raising the gap between players based on lvl. = less rng. This is annoying as I was always able to beat some people at higher lvls. But now they all have full legendary equipment because champions and are miles away in stats because of the 30 points/lvl. Granted, that also goes to people lower lvl than me, but I was't worried about them anyway. 

The only advantage I've discovered is that my girls are now stronger in champions area and I have more ego, which will help me beat that pesky Visor with less tickets. But I don't think I would have been willing to pay 600M ymens for that advantage. >.< 

yeah, me too, even the advantage against the champions is very, very, very small, and compared to the disadvantages against the high tier players they are not worth it at all

14 hours ago, DHarry said:

The difference is (15*30)-(15*19) = 15*11=165 on each stat.

as far as my  observations go with legendary equipment, that is in range for same lvl. Well, in higher lvl that is not much, just the dot on the i.

more the fact that everybody now has (should have) legendary equipment should "make them miles away" - like you had and they didn't.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:39 AM, Chthugha said:

I don't know which specialty is your main stat, but you need to buy 995 more upgrade points, costing you ~44M in total. The last one will cost you 49395.

im not the worst with math but not the best either . But im not following your numbers . We went from a 19 stat point upgrade per level to a 30 , that would be 11 points per level difference that is retroactive . at level 280 x 11 stats per level that would be 3,080 upgrades to buy if you were already maxed , not 995 . Did I miss something that cuts that down by over 2/3rds ?

If I didn't miss anything that also means the money totals will triple plus the gain difference meaning each stat would be well into 130-150mil range per stat .

Im not trying to be sarcastic or anything im honestly trying to work out the math here and if there is a detail I overlooked please correct me .

Edit: I think I seen what I missed , I thought he was asking about how much it would take him to max , and he was but I took it that he meant from the raw level 295 and I think he already advanced that well into the 3k+ upgrades he needed .

Edited by Dirk Diggler
correcting my error

3 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Was wondering if they going to rescale the league award and extend it, doesn't feel balance with this changes.

League rewards have been unbalanced from the beginning. What specifically makes it look unbalanced to you now that was before, because I can't really see any difference. 

4 hours ago, Dirk Diggler said:

im not the worst with math but not the best either . But im not following your numbers . We went from a 19 stat point upgrade per level to a 30 , that would be 11 points per level difference that is retroactive .

The first 25 levels gave 40 points per level under the old system. So that's (40-19)*25=525 upgrades already purchased as well.

(Level - 25) × (30 - 19) + 25 × (30 - 40) = Level × 11 - 25 × (30 - 19) - 25 × (40 - 30) = Level × 11 - 25 × [(30 - 19) + (40 - 30)] = Level × 11 - 25 × (40 - 19).

So it all comes down to the same thing. Level × 11 - 525 to see how many upgrades you can buy after the increase. The reason it is 40 - 19 and not 40 - 30 is because you want a simple formula instead of a two way formula where you first have to subtract 25 from your current level. Just expand the brackets and get an immediate fotm dependent on your own level.

Granted, it doesn't really work when you are below level 25, because it suggests that you can still buy 40 points until you reach level 26, which isn't true. But I doubt anyone with level 24 or below is looking at this.

Il 15/8/2019 in 15:39 , Chthugha ha scritto:

May I ask you to share this spreadsheet or the formula for the "money needed for x" cell?

If not, may I ask you to tell me how much will it cost to cap again for a 318 lvl player, with a current upgrade cost of 39005 and 7875 upgrades already bought (per stat)

Edited by Antimon

Il 17/8/2019 in 11:42 , Chthugha ha scritto:

(Level - 25) × (30 - 19) + 25 × (30 - 40) = Level × 11 - 25 × (30 - 19) - 25 × (40 - 30) = Level × 11 - 25 × [(30 - 19) + (40 - 30)] = Level × 11 - 25 × (40 - 19).

So it all comes down to the same thing. Level × 11 - 525 to see how many upgrades you can buy after the increase. The reason it is 40 - 19 and not 40 - 30 is because you want a simple formula instead of a two way formula where you first have to subtract 25 from your current level. Just expand the brackets and get an immediate fotm dependent on your own level.

Granted, it doesn't really work when you are below level 25, because it suggests that you can still buy 40 points until you reach level 26, which isn't true. But I doubt anyone with level 24 or below is looking at this.

And thank you for this clear explanation, I didn't see it earlier

Edited by Antimon

4 hours ago, Antimon said:

May I ask you to share this spreadsheet or the formula for the "money needed for x" cell?

If not, may I ask you to tell me how much will it cost to cap again for a 318 lvl player, with a current upgrade cost of 39005 and 7875 upgrades already bought (per stat)

image.png.a99b4e7b9c749b5c5579f9e6c57f2e32.png

Too lazy to do the whole share stuff, but making sure others can't screw up the file thing (it's in google sheets).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 ore fa, Chthugha ha scritto:

image.png.a99b4e7b9c749b5c5579f9e6c57f2e32.png

Too lazy to do the whole share stuff, but making sure others can't screw up the file thing (it's in google sheets).

Woah, 235,2M. With my approximate calculations I had arrived at a total of ~220M, but I was hoping I was wrong... Well, I was wrong, but not in the way I hoped 😅 It seems to me that I should give up on the idea of reaching the cap again in the early future.

Thank you, Chthugha, I really appreciated your help.