Affection not awarded (Leaderboard)

Seldon71

Last "Leaderboard Week" I used roughly 130,000 points worth of trinkets (brought Travel Gwenaelle from 0 to 5-star while also maximizing legendary girls Lapsey & Lissa + others)... It was supposed to take me to Top100 of the Weekly Awards, but I was credited with 0 affection?

At that point I thought it was just my mistake of using those trinkets too late (ie. no ranking update reset left before awards) so I was pissed but didn't see a BUG.

However, just 2 hours ago I upped 5-star legendary girl Norou from 0 to 5-star (means using some 89,000 points worth of attraction-stuff) while also putting some points on Elina, Princess Kaleda, Mavin. So I was expecting myself to be amongst Top 10 in next Ranking Update - but NO - again I have been awarded not a single point in Affection-chart???

Please, check this!!! I have lost close to 250,000 Affection points now in few weeks which were supposed to win me a nice amount of Kobans in Leaderboard-contests!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seldon71 said:

Last "Leaderboard Week" I used roughly 130,000 points worth of trinkets (brought Travel Gwenaelle from 0 to 5-star while also maximizing legendary girls Lapsey & Lissa + others)... It was supposed to take me to Top100 of the Weekly Awards, but I was credited with 0 affection?

At that point I thought it was just my mistake of using those trinkets too late (ie. no ranking update reset left before awards) so I was pissed but didn't see a BUG.

However, just 2 hours ago I upped 5-star legendary girl Norou from 0 to 5-star (means using some 89,000 points worth of attraction-stuff) while also putting some points on Elina, Princess Kaleda, Mavin. So I was expecting myself to be amongst Top 10 in next Ranking Update - but NO - again I have been awarded not a single point in Affection-chart???

Please, check this!!! I have lost close to 250,000 Affection points now in few weeks which were supposed to win me a nice amount of Kobans in Leaderboard-contests!

Very,very interesting. This kind of bug seens to happen with random players(Usually the ones who spent a high amount of affection/stats/xp points) and not affect everone so the devs seen to doubt the problem even exists. How much time you waited since the leaderboard's reset? This week I spent all my gifts just 1hour after and I'm 1st place on affection.

By the way, 3months ago I also experienced the SAME PROBLEM, but with the diference I know it was a bug since I was at 1st place of stats upgrades leaderboard 1-2 days before the reset, and when the leaderboard reseted..."Boom, take your 24kobans, you have 0 points of stats upgrade"

Edited by sanjkame

The leaderboard stats (both all-time and weekly) haven't progressed at all since partway through the period between Tuesday's 0800h and 1200h updates, i.e. close to 24 hours by now. This is different from the recent instances where the lag was significantly smaller than that and did not affect all tables at the same time or to the same degree. Basically, it's completely dead at the moment.

• Like 1

Let see what happens. At this point, my affection score remains at zero (0 pts.).

I did use that ca. 135,000 points about 1½ hours before last reset (which was at 11 pm Greenwich Mean Time on Sunday, right?) and another 110,000 points yesterday (some 14-15 hours ago).

• Like 1

Unluckily for me, I suffer from the same bug. After upgrading to 5 stars both Murane and Any, and Lissa to 3 stars (all 3 between yesterday night and early this morning), I should have over 180k affection registered (a thing that would give me, at the moment I write this, first place in the ranking). The only affection counted in the leaderboard, as far as I have understood, are the 384 points that my Norou gained in the Arena fights since Sunday midnight.

• Like 1

It seems Leaderboard rankings overall is being buggy, so not just Affection ranks, but PVP, Mojo and Stat upgrades rankings have been frozen and remained at same rank for over a day now. With the ranks reset due in a day or so, I guess it remains to be seen if that's just a visual bug, or there is more to it.

On 8/28/2019 at 6:47 AM, Observer_X said:

Unluckily for me, I suffer from the same bug. After upgrading to 5 stars both Murane and Any, and Lissa to 3 stars (all 3 between yesterday night and early this morning), I should have over 180k affection registered (a thing that would give me, at the moment I write this, first place in the ranking). The only affection counted in the leaderboard, as far as I have understood, are the 384 points that my Norou gained in the Arena fights since Sunday midnight.

Look at my situation, I've been facing myself all week at first place on affection and I know the I'm not xD. If somehow tomorrow I get a first place reward, I record here the injustice committed to other players

Yeah, I also hope that this is either just a visual bug, or that it'll get fixed before the reset tomorrow. I've made a lot of progress in several categories this week, and I'd like to reap the rewards for it, not for whatever semi-random spot I was at in each category when the leaderboards froze (which was several days ago, I'm pretty sure). Fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, sanjkame said:

Look at my situation, I've been facing myself all week at first place on affection and I know the I'm not xD. If somehow tomorrow I get a first place reward, I record here the injustice committed to other players

In consideration of the fact that Kinkoid does not work on weekends, despite the fact that in another, similar thread they said that they are working on the problem, I am prone to think you will get that 1st place reward and my 180k affection count will be lost forever.

Edited by Observer_X

22 hours ago, Observer_X said:

In consideration of the fact that Kinkoid does not work on weekends, despite the fact that in another, similar thread they said that they are working on the problem, I am prone to think you will get that 1st place reward and my 180k affection count will be lost forever.

As I said...

Just as I said, here is my reward, 1st place on affection for a little bit more than 169k. I know that at least 2 players claimed to have spent more than 180k. I also spent more than 200M on stats and received nothing(just like on may 26 https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/10057-leaderboards-went-crazy/). This leaderboard is totally messed up

2096647805_Capturadetelade2019-09-0120-27-31.thumb.png.1aa7af0b25d46ebfe29004fea4d0dda7.png