September Legendary Days Event

֍Gr@ndPri€$ⴕ֎

Hi KK and Devs,

Just noticed that the word hardcore is highlighted in bold text in your announcement for the Legendary Days event for this month. I am not sure if you lost track in the sequence of the new legendary girls for release. Please be mindful that a new HC legendary girl named Sponsor Sara Jay was the 1st 1 to be released earlier and please correct me if I'm wrong that 2 or 3 months later, a new legendary CH girl named Ombresse followed that sequence.

Please clarify and advise all KH players like me on when we will have a new legendary KH girl scheduled to be released this year. In my own point of view, it is justifiable that it is indeed the turn for a new KH girl that I urgently need to upgrade my outdated orgy team in the sequence of Legendary Girls for release.

If it is really confirmed that Silver Lupa, aka Lupa Longteeth, is an HC instead of KH, then please help me understand the logic behind why she should be an HC instead of KH if we will based it on the sequence or queue order of new Legendary Girls scheduled for release this year. To be honest, I find it unusual why the sequence has repetition and why the correct queue order wasn't followed.

I would respect whatever is your decision and action regarding this concern of mine with finality. 

Edited by $exgod69
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

A lot of people complained about the non anime look of Sponsor Sara Jay appearing in half of their arena fights in a hentai game.  Maybe the Devs are listening to our feedback and addressing it?

I know that most of us players were hoping for a return of legendary triple threat, with legendary girls who were never part of the shard system involved.  That didn't happen,  but new girls are always good.

I am not the biggest fan of Lupa/Loving Lupa but the team has always seemed to deliver with the 5 star poses.  Hopefully they will deliver once again.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gremlinking said:

I know that most of us players were hoping for a return of legendary triple threat, with legendary girls who were never part of the shard system involved. That didn't happen, but new girls are always good.

Most intelligent players were expecting a completion of the legendary days pattern by giving the 3rd Legendary Days KH girl to go with the 3rd HC and Charm girls released 5 and 3 months ago respectively. A revival of other girls wasn't expected until the next Legendary event. Other players may have expected a revival now, but then they're idiots.

• Like 3

It looks like Kinkoid thought that the availability of Norou in the arena during the July anniversary counted as KH (know-how) turn to get a legendary character, so they started a new cycle.  At HC->CH->KH cycle with epic days interspersed, the next KH could be in January, though perhaps they will replace it with HC->KH->CH cycle.  As a KH, I feel disappointed; they should have been more upfront about the schedule.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Dmytro said:

It looks like Kinkoid thought that the availability of Norou in the arena during the July anniversary counted as KH (know-how) turn to get a legendary character, so they started a new cycle. At HC->CH->KH cycle with epic days interspersed, the next KH could be in January, though perhaps they will replace it with HC->KH->CH cycle. As a KH, I feel disappointed; they should have been more upfront about the schedule.

Nah, they don't think there's a pattern behind their releases at all. See this response on discord to me asking why they chose to break the pattern.

image.png.1ad44e226ea6430d5b991a04e60a63ea.png

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Dmytro said:

It looks like Kinkoid thought that the availability of Norou in the arena during the July anniversary counted as KH (know-how) turn to get a legendary character, so they started a new cycle

Here we are trying to justify the devs actions. The sad truth is that there isn't any reason, any logical conclusion, they just do it. As the moderator said, "There is no pattern".

1 hour ago, Gremlinking said:

Maybe the Devs are listening to our feedback and addressing it?

This looks like an answered feedback for you?

Edited by sanjkame
  • Haha 2

I have no idea of the Legendary Days girl's class for September.  I only expected there to be such an event this month, but I did expect the order would be kept with KH next up.  It seems not.  I'll have to check the calendar because there has been no in-game announcement.  After I've posted this I'll have a look.

If she isn't KH, perversely I'll go 'whew!' because I haven't quite got the requisite number of kobans saved up to have a decent chance of winning her over to my harem.

All said, I'd love to get the chance to finally win Fabienne, especially in my Adrian'smole account as she's languishing on 97 shards and very impatient for me to come and get her once and for all - this is despite the fact that she's a lesbian.  Obviously she's sort of impressed by my feminine side.  Will there ever be a Legendary Days revival, as with Tripple Treat?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yep!  Checked the announcements in this forum.  A very crazy and rather ugly version of Lupa, but silver is far less valuable than gold and I'll stick with trying and trying to make Bunny cum.  I think there's been some CRISPR-CAS5 gene editing going on here to cut and paste some of Justine's malfunctioning genes, looking at this image anyway.

Looks like I have some work to do in my HC accounts because they have the least number of kobans.  Groan...

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

18 hours ago, Gremlinking said:

A lot of people complained about the non anime look of Sponsor Sara Jay appearing in half of their arena fights in a hentai game.  Maybe the Devs are listening to our feedback and addressing it?

I know that most of us players were hoping for a return of legendary triple threat, with legendary girls who were never part of the shard system involved.  That didn't happen,  but new girls are always good.

I am not the biggest fan of Lupa/Loving Lupa but the team has always seemed to deliver with the 5 star poses.  Hopefully they will deliver once again.

Then why not address "those concerns" after they release the kh girl like make it fair? Nah it looks like they don't care at all about all of this and are doing w/e they like regardless of the possible discontent of part of the playerbase. They don't have a community management team or even forum moderators, so answering customer preferrences  doesn't seem like part of their goals atm.

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

Then why not address "those concerns" after they release the kh girl like make it fair? Nah it looks like they don't care at all about all of this and are doing w/e they like regardless of the possible discontent of part of the playerbase. They don't have a community management team or even forum moderators, so answering customer preferrences  doesn't seem like part of their goals atm.

They actually have quite a large amount of CMs 😂 there is Mika, Horo, Noacc and Kaos.

• Sad 1

When I click on the Legendary Days banner, the resulting popup window is blank.

Also, the flags on the various activity areas, like exclamation point when there's something new, or treasure chest on Activities when a project is done, those are all missing. Anybody else seeing this? Or, uh, not seeing this...

6 minutes ago, Red Rudy said:

When I click on the Legendary Days banner, the resulting popup window is blank.

Also, the flags on the various activity areas, like exclamation point when there's something new, or treasure chest on Activities when a project is done, those are all missing. Anybody else seeing this? Or, uh, not seeing this...

Out of curiosity, are you yet at w7, The Magic Forest?

On 9/19/2019 at 7:09 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Nah, they don't think there's a pattern behind their releases at all. See this response on discord to me asking why they chose to break the pattern.

image.png.1ad44e226ea6430d5b991a04e60a63ea.png

Bullshit. You guys (Kinkoid) know exactly what you're doing. And what our expectations are. So ... @Kinkoid. 

There. I've said it. Now I can go on with my life. And you're lucky it's Lupa and that she's my fav girl so I won't insta-rage-quit. But you deserved a wedding finger for this one. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cantrix said:

They don't have a community management team or even forum moderators, so answering customer preferrences  doesn't seem like part of their goals atm.

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

They actually have quite a large amount of CMs 😂 there is Mika, Horo, Noacc and Kaos.

If they have a quite large amount of CMs, awared of the players situation, than the remaining option is...They don't care for then too. Sorry, but that's the conclusion I made, If you have plenty of CMs who told you "plz don't make a 4th HC before the 3rd KH since the players really see a pattern and will get pissed" and you still don't listen to it...

Remember, before this the sequence was:

HC - KH - CH

HC - CH -KH

HC - CH - ??

Sure, the logical next one would be a KH but I don't really see a pattern here. It's like the adventure girls, there is no logic whatsoever behind their appearance.

People who say there is a pattern are creating false assumptions. They develop expectations and inevitably get disappointed. Remember, Kinkoid love to surprise troll players. I'm sure they are laughing their ass off while reading pissed people reactions right now.

1 hour ago, linkdream said:

HC - KH - CH

HC - CH -KH

HC - CH - ??

Sure, the logical next one would be a KH but I don't really see a pattern here. It's like the adventure girls, there is no logic whatsoever behind their appearance.

People who say there is a pattern are creating false assumptions. They develop expectations and inevitably get disappointed. Remember, Kinkoid love to surprise troll players. I'm sure they are laughing their ass off while reading pissed people reactions right now.

To be honest, the first cycle was supposed to be HC - CH - KH. They fucked that up too. They anounced a charm legendary and later admitted the wrong girl was uploaded to the servers. So they last-minute changed it to KH, because they couldn't change it anymore.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, linkdream said:

HC - KH - CH

HC - CH -KH

HC - CH - ??

If you are right, I hope we can somehow know when their continued behavior will crash them against the wall of players who have fled the game, without being replaced by others for continued bad publicity. That will be the time when our turn for the scornful laughter will come (probably followed by ourselves forced to leave the game, because there is no more a game to play). And given that, as I think we all know, those who sow harvest what they have sown (positively or negatively), I am sure that, if things do not change, sooner or later that moment will come... as I said, I just hope to know when (and that my personal problems don't take me away from the game) to be a spectator.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Chthugha said:

To be honest, the first cycle was supposed to be HC - CH - KH. They fucked that up too. They anounced a charm legendary and later admitted the wrong girl was uploaded to the servers. So they last-minute changed it to KH, because they couldn't change it anymore.

Fair enough. This is a what if scenario and if that went as they planned we would never know what would've happened next. Would we get the same girls? Perhaps SSJ would have been KH and Ombresse HC.

I'm pretty relaxed about her class.  Sure, there seemed to be a pattern to the order, but... oh well.  With The Champions, any of these 5 star legendary girls would be welcome, whatever their class.  That's my view anyway, for what it's worth (and according to George what's-his-name) this is zilch.  I'm assuming, possibly wrongly, that Lupa's stats will be a step up from Golden Bunny's as has been the pattern to date with each new 5 star legendary a little step up from previous in the same class.

But, wow, if I manage to score her in this account, what a team!  Sure, only one's alpha really makes a big difference until the first orgasm, but symbolically having the top versions of Bunny and Lupa together might bring rivalry to its ultimate conclusion and spur each of them on to a legendary performance.  Obviously this is more of my bullshit, but please don't take me too seriously.  Some of you don't already (thankfully), but I seem to get up the sensitive noses of others with some incredibly rude, insulting and uncalled-for feedback.

16 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm assuming, possibly wrongly, that Lupa's stats will be a step up from Golden Bunny's

Yeah, Lupa's stats... Another mystery! But i can't use my powers again, i used all my energy to answer you in the other thread 😩

16 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Obviously this is more of my bullshit, but please don't take me too seriously.  Some of you don't already (thankfully), but I seem to get up the sensitive noses of others with some incredibly rude, insulting and uncalled-for feedback

Finally we agree on something. I don't take you too seriously since you talked about the great improvement in your performance using metal noemy as beta in a KH account 😁

Anyway, insulting is always wrong, but sometimes you really try our patience 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm assuming, possibly wrongly, that Lupa's stats will be a step up from Golden Bunny's as has been the pattern to date with each new 5 star legendary a little step up from previous in the same class.

Just like Ombrese and Sara Jay, Lupa have the same stats as GB, Taria and Fabienne. 100 points weaker than Any,Murane and Shtupra, 100 stronger than Levitya,Norou and Fanny& Fione.

And you don't need to have her to find out, just read the "event report" 

image.png.650c7345ec0ef11257fbdf1129a33c3c.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniele said:

Yeah, Lupa's stats... Another mystery! But i can't use my powers again, i used all my energy to answer you in the other thread 😩

Finally we agree on something. I don't take you too seriously since you talked about the great improvement in your performance using metal noemy as beta in a KH account 😁 

Anyway, insulting is always wrong, but sometimes you really try our patience 🤣 

I never said I'd get a great improvement in performance using Metal Noemy as beta in a KH account.  I was idly speculating on the possibility 'out loud' since ordinary Noemy worked for me in the arena (ages ago now).  I think my post there was misunderstood.  My use of Noemy was quite a few steps back from the present system when the arena scoring system was set up differently and betas (and omegas) actually took a real part in the battle (now omegas are mere onlookers).  I think there was a bug because classes other than KH that had quite high stats in KH contributed quite alot to performance when the girl came into play.  In my case it was Noemy and it was back before April 2018 when the whole system was changed.  It became boring and predictable with a greater influence of the quality of one's equipment in play rather than the girls' stats.  I should point out too that my KH beta prospects' stats were not as good as Noemy's secondaries.  I think my success using Noemy was very brief, but she was like a supernova at the time - the brightest star in the sky.  At the time I was roundly scorned for my view with a certain group of advanced members sarcastically running me down, but I was watching the ego meters while the battle was in play and saw her influence for myself the moment she came on, but it was hard to prove with screen shots as the whole thing was dynamic.

I wish people would stop linking me to the Noemy thing now because this issue has long been overtaken by changes/bug fixes to the system.  I was suggesting at the time that players try something new and think laterally rather than being fixed on what we're told is meant to work.  I remember being condemned by Chthugha at the time for suggesting new players give it a go.  My answer was: if it works it works; if it doesn't stop doing it.

Anyway, back to topic, getting Lupa may prove virtually impossible.  I don't have enough kobans this time. Given the demoralising drop rate (x3 in a round of 20 three times in a row) doesn't inspire confidence that I'll get her.  In my HC accounts I have got her to x60 after 3 refills and I probably have 7 left in this, my Zorba, account.  Usually I would've needed to get her to at least x50 to give me much of a chance.  She'll be well and truly tarnished by silver sulphide and bored with me by the end.  This time anyway, the shard accumulation for 5 star legendaries seems to be at only half the rate of that for Epic Days, based on my success with Lapsy whom I got relatively easily with her on x41 shards by the time I started refilling and with the same number of kobans to use.  In my Peregrine Took account I got her from x41 shards to full for the expenditure of 1500 kobans.  I'd have to be supremely optimistic to expect the same success this time, but we never know.  I'm pretty philosophical.  I have to be, otherwise I might end up smashing the keyboard!