🎁 Candy Store 🎁

Abrael's Chocolate SUIT (Sweet Uniform In Treat)

Just imagine this! A chocolate treat in a dick shape. Oh, every girl would love to caress and lick such a sturdy treat until the white chocolate start pouring from it. But the amount of this thick load of chocolate is much bigger than you can imagine! It will continue to pour and melt all over the girl until she is completely covered in a thick layer of this sugar menace. Only then the chocolate treat will become empty and therefore soft and start melting too, dripping on this hot milky coat. And that is the moment where the magic happens. When those chocolate drops touch the white stuff it starts to morph and take a new form and before you know it the chocolate is gone and instead of mess you see a dress, a halloween costume that came out of a treat! Of course it's also edible, but it no longer melts so easily. And what suit do the girl get, you ask? Well, it is a surprise after all. She can get anything from the police or nurse uniform to the werewolf or mummy costume. One thing is guaranteed, though. such dress will get you hard quicker than you can say "Wow!"

* patent pending

* not recommended for male use (suits are designed for girls and can cause a discomfort)

HentaiHeroes ID: 1459725

• Like 1

My suggestion is for figurines with clothes made of candy based on Abraël and her friends.
It's similar to edible underwear, except this would be smaller and not taste gross. 😋
After you eat the candy you have a sweet nude pint-sized version to display.
I think this would be a hot-seller with my fellow players.

Hentai Heroes
ID 811089
💙

original-character-figurine-succubus.jpg

• Like 1

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic