Discussion about Patch Notes 6/11/19

windia

It is nice to see progress in the story.

Also like to gain at least one normal boobed girl^^

I don't like to have boss progress every 10 wins, I just guess it is the bottom line of progessing and will be kept for future.

and gifts again - k, honestly I would have been surprised to get boosters - to cheap to sell and granting legendary one would demolish business model in the market.

So I guess it will become ping pong with gifts and books now.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

I'm happy for the new adventure, for sure. It arrive whitout wait and it is positive.

I have some doubts about final girl rarity. We can expect another 5 star rare girl ? There will be 6 or 9 worlds with 5 stars rare girls ( 2 or 3 for type ) in 2 or almost 4 years ?

I like gifts and books rewards but I have some doubts for the reward of future worlds ( rare epic and legenday books in the next world and only epic and legendary gift and books in the future worlds ? Uhm maybe too predictable )

Edited by Erin86

Gifts? Are you serious? Whoever got there still needs gifts? Books at least have some use for the levels growing and they can be spent, but gifts are already a reserve for a year in advance, at least for me. According to the logic of development, there should be boosters, but apparently, since they are sold for kobons, the kinkoids are afraid to go bankrupt. Although they fall from the arena and no one complains.

it make all your hard earn money looks like it not going any where you know how hard it to make 1 and a half million and gust watch it disappear in seconds when your leveling a couple of your harem girls ,money is easy to make and yet easy to disappear 

Wasn't holding my breath for boosters - don't think it's ever gonna happen.

Disappointed that they went for gifts again, it's easier/faster to get them from Karole at lower level, unless of course the drop rates for epic/legendary gifts has been increased. But there was never any info about the drop rates. So, once you get the girls, I really don't see the point of fighting that boss again if you need gifts.

I would have preferred more variety, something like a boss that could have a varied loot table - cash with an outside chance of dropping equipment/boosters. That would have made things interesting and at least given the players to choose.

Edited by Zamio
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, zero said:

was really hoping for money with the new troll see no point in it being gifts with karole dropping the same thing

I really see no point in money, seeing that up to and including Fredy they all drop money.

Not a really good argument. Anyway, put a new money villain out of your head. Those are very unlikely to happen from now on.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1

Can we stop with the gifts already i'm sick of gray trash sitting in my inventory, just because it's such a pain to even sell it let alone use it! It's more clicking than in hentaiclicker and for what 3,5or 7 affection, cmon @Kinkoid be serious and stop adding trash to my inventory. We already have a boss for gifts. Rotation wise it was about time we had another cash boss. And no champions don't compensate when you reach 10lvl they get so hard to beat that it takes 30tickets so no income from them.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Erin86 said:

Another boss with money rewards is not so useful. There are the champions, last champion drops aalmost 1M x ticket. It's a waste of battle points another money drop boss

You are talking like that cause you haven't reached above 10lvl on them when one cham sucks 2 weeks of tickets collecting to beat. And i can't believe you actually enjoy clicking thousands of times to use or sell the grey items they provide... 

Edited by Cantrix

1 minuto fa, Cantrix ha scritto:

You are talking like that cause you haven't reached above 10lvl on them when one cham sucks 2 weeks of tickets collecting to beat.

Yep but, even if you loose he drops some money, a lot of money compared with Fredy. The next boss if I understood drops gifts from green rarity. Common gifts no more I guess XD

1 hour ago, Erin86 said:

Yep but, even if you loose he drops some money, a lot of money compared with Fredy. The next boss if I understood drops gifts from green rarity. Common gifts no more I guess XD

The patch notes simply say gifts. No mention of rarity. What makes you think it's only rare and no commons?

36 minuti fa, GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

The patch notes simply say gifts. No mention of rarity. What makes you think it's only rare and no commons?

Cause the first upgrade at 350 level is for epic gifts. I suppose it will begin with rare gifts ( maybe it starts with common and rare but I don't think so.)

20 minutes ago, Erin86 said:

Cause the first upgrade at 350 level is for epic gifts. I suppose it will begin with rare gifts ( maybe it starts with common and rare but I don't think so.)

Karole started with common and rare gifts and then at a certain level epics start to drop and then even later legendaries start to drop. There is no reason to assume this villain will be any different.

My main issue with this new world is the character design which once again doesn't give a damn to stay consistent.

It would be great if the boss drop was a random item from money, equipment, gifts, books and why not boosters. It would make things a lot more interesting.

Not a big deal I guess, I wasn't expecting the bosses to suddenly provide any challenge or suddenly become interesting. Why the fuck do they have 3 girls if you never ever see the other 2 in an actual battle?

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Erin86 said:

maybe but it'd be weird having the same drops without any progressions. 

You're about to reach two years of playing, you should know well by now that "weird" in the way you used it, is somewhat like a mantra for the devs: they enounce it every time they release a new patch notes like this one.

The thing that really makes my balls slide down to my ankles, apart the 4000 battles that will be needed to have a slight hope to get a legendary item (that, as more than one already said, for a number or players will be almost useless anyway), is that with any probability the majority of players (especially new players that can't ditch revival events to pound the world villain because they still don't have the past events girls) will reach the 5000 (and probably over that) that maximize the villain level without having all  three droppable world girls. How many of you have noticed that the patch notes did not mention the amount of shard for shard drop? As all game experts know well, in absence of an official declaration, we can't give as discounted that it will be the same as the previous world.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:58 AM, Lemus said:

Gifts? Are you serious? Whoever got there still needs gifts? Books at least have some use for the levels growing and they can be spent, but gifts are already a reserve for a year in advance, at least for me. According to the logic of development, there should be boosters, but apparently, since they are sold for kobons, the kinkoids are afraid to go bankrupt. Although they fall from the arena and no one complains.

I never use boosters at all: far too expensive and duration-limited.  So I hope the new world doesn't offer boosters.  The idea of books would be okay, except that the chances of picking up those really useful legendary book items are slight, at least in my experience.  I sweated blood to get Jackson's Crew up to a level where legendary books and magazines are offered, only to find that by far the majority of those that drop are common or rare, okay for topping up those girls near their max but next to useless for upgrading from scratch if one's level is (say) over 300.

In this account I still have one girl to get from Karole and have only ventured against Jackson's Crew to pick up butt compasses to advance the story.  With so many events and revivals there is very little opportunity these days to battle the world bosses, unless, of course, I already have the girls available during revivals so that's maybe up to 10 days' grace in total for each month.

I await the outcome of the new world with interest.  The girls on offer look pretty amazing with some great attire.

21 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Can we stop with the gifts already i'm sick of gray trash sitting in my inventory, just because it's such a pain to even sell it let alone use it

That's not reason to stop with gifts. That's reason why they should totally implement button for using/selling 100 gifts at once.

... also, weren't we promised option to buy multiple stat upgrades at once?

• Like 1