Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

4 hours ago, Tom208 said:

Got an avatar (46 remaining)

13 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

56 left for me at the last count.

And I'm down to just 19! ^^
I guess that's where all my good luck goes as far as MP is concerned (still no girl drop to this day, out of... 378 MPx1 total, now).

I already had Jackie and 78% of Becka (from last year's 3rd Anniversary event) ... so I decided to go for it finally and finish Becka.

Unfortunately the 25% of the 1st 6xMP orb went to Dezy, but with the 2nd 6xMP orb I got her:

MP-Becka.png.4ee350dd2053b4f1f7d5a8b0b138f54a.png

So now I'm not sure if I want to finish Dezy as well with more Mulit-MP orbs ... I don't want to spread myself too thin, in case one of the 5-Star Legendary girls I'm missing reappears in the MP in a fortunate constellation for me ...

• Like 4

With free spin, I got a booster (Ginseng).

Then, I decided to try to get Keiko with my MPx1 orbs (I already had 1 of the 3 girls).

Well, after 2 avatars and 1 booster (Chlorella), I got her. Lucky me.

First time, I get a girl with MPx1 orbs (but I already had 2 or 3 girls with free spins).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daheba said:

Hi, it's just me or has the avatar option disappeared from Mythic Pachinco??? It's the second rotation in a row that happens and there's still plenty of them to get

Nos vemos 😎

I guess you've reached a point where you have all the avatars that are on the MP. Not all avatars are there.

hace 42 minutos, Kenrae dijo:

I guess you've reached a point where you have all the avatars that are on the MP. Not all avatars are there.

So I may asume that the list ends with the sports revival avatars. Ok, thanks, I always thought that all the avatars were in the MP 😅😅😅

Nos vemos 😎

1 hour ago, Daheba said:

So I may asume that the list ends with the sports revival avatars.

No need to assume, we've said it loud and clear in this very thread in the past. ^^

Congrats on emptying the current avatar pool from MP, though. Now you can enjoy the Nutaku version of the MP experience for a bit (until they update it to include the 216 new ones added to the game since then, if I counted right).

Yes indeed.  Those 3 and 6 orb bundles proved very handy.  I got Keiko in Peregrine Took where she was sitting on 99 shards.  I had to waste the 4 play bundle because I got 10 shards on Mocca.  However, I took a punt with the 6 play bundle and achieved my objective and got the final shard (plus 24 bouquets).

In Herbie Hynde Keiko was sitting on 96 shards and I got her first play with the 4 play bundle and still have the 6 play bundle to use later.

Yay, because both these accounts are know-how and I now have enough top know-how girls to make a difference to my lousy stats in Herbie Hynde.  That success adds to my luck in finally getting Fabienne in Adrian'smole after she was sitting on the shelf for ages, on 96 shards and gathering dust.  It's a handy system with the right targeting.

On 9/12/2020 at 11:17 PM, Observer_X said:

Becoming rare, though... 56 left for me at the last count.

Not even the time to say it, and the last two rotations... again double avatar.

4 hours ago, Tom208 said:

For the figure, I trust you but please don't give this VERY VERY VERY BAD idea to Kinkoid 😋

Trust me my friend, you are still young to the game, in time you will realize that the point is not to give ideas to Kinkoid... when you'll get to know better the devs mind, you'll realize that it is very rare that they do something pushed by the playerbase. If you ask me, my game experience tells me that the fact that sooner or later they will add more avatars in the Mythic Pachinko pool could practically be given as granted, the only big variable is when they will do it.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

8 hours ago, Observer_X said:

f you ask me, my game experience tells me that the fact that sooner or later they will add more avatars in the Mythic Pachinko pool could practically be given as granted, the only big variable is when they will do it.

Tom was just joking. And no experience is really needed to guess that a feature such as MP which includes avatars at its core (on the main server) will get updated with newer avatars sooner or later. It's pretty obvious. ^^ When this happens is anybody's guess, though.

11 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Those 3 and 6 orb bundles proved very handy. (...) 4 play bundle (...) 6 play bundle

This is confusing as hell! ^^ What you're referring to are not bundles, they're just orbs (just of a different kind than the more frequent MPx1). On top of that, there are things called bundles in the game, and a lot of them include orbs these days. MPx1 orbs, MPx3 orbs, and MPx6 orbs. That's all there is for MP.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Tom was just joking. And no experience is really needed to guess that a feature such as MP which includes avatars at its core (on the main server) will get updated with newer avatars sooner or later. It's pretty obvious. ^^ When this happens is anybody's guess, though.

I'd hope they wouldn't add any more avatars, since the nutaku peeps dont have avatars, they get much better use out of Mythic, and it would be nice to let us be on the same level as them, even after a fair bit of time :/

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I'd hope they wouldn't add any more avatars, since the nutaku peeps dont have avatars, they get much better use out of Mythic, and it would be nice to let us be on the same level as them, even after a fair bit of time :/

Give me 10 avatars and I give you 7 useless boosters and 3 books. To be on equal footing, I would prefer adding avatars on nutaku (which they cant, I know). Just for the avatars I am actually loggin in every 2nd day in my HH acount.

I really think it's great overall to get more MyP orbs through PoP (obviously not for all players but most) and that they "increased" the chances to get a girl at least a little bit. But I still have lost all my hope for you, my friend, @DvDivXXX - maybe you could refrain from koban rewards for some improved drop probability?

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

And no experience is really needed to guess that a feature such as MP which includes avatars at its core (on the main server) will get updated with newer avatars sooner or later.

You mean the main server that started later than on Nutaku... right. There is no main server. There's the server where it started (Nutaku) and the standalone server (HH.com). And then there are some other places with a small player base that were launched way later (Eroges, ThriXXX and one I currently cannot remember). Anyway, point is that as mod you might not want to make that mistake.

21 hours ago, Chthugha said:

You mean the main server that started later than on Nutaku... right. There is no main server. There's the server where it started (Nutaku) and the standalone server (HH.com). And then there are some other places with a small player base that were launched way later (Eroges, ThriXXX and one I currently cannot remember). Anyway, point is that as mod you might not want to make that mistake.

Well, thanks for the advice. I kindly disagree on both points, however.

1/ There is a main server: it's the one on the main site, hosted directly by Kinkoid on HentaiHeroes.com. It's not the oldest server, I know, but it's still the main one. These are two separate notions. HaremHeroes on Nutaku is an older incarnation of the game that happens to still be running today. It might even have a bigger player base than the one on the main site for all I know (but a lot more casual it seems, which is fitting for Nutaku). But it's still a third-party variant. The main game is primarily developed on the main server (and its linked test server). More importantly, it's the one that the company behind the game fully owns and controls, and it's the most complete as well (and has been for years, even if their Nutaku experiment was a few months ahead a long time ago). At least that's how I see it (and I'm not alone).

2/ Being a mod doesn't change anything to the above, or to most of my regular posts for that matter. Things might have been different back when you were a mod, and the forum rules have been updated fairly recently, so I guess it might be a case of old school vs new school. ^^ But as of now, the fact that I'm a mod doesn't make me infallible, and most importantly, it doesn't mean that every post I make is an official communication as a mod, or that I'm not entitled to my own opinions. It just means that I have a duty to enforce the forum rules, and to keep the forum as clean and friendly as possible. Everything else is just a bonus from me. For instance, I don't have any more incentive to answer player questions or to provide them with advice now than I did before I became a mod. I think it's important to reiterate this point every now and then, because many people tend to assume otherwise, which can lead to confusion or even frustration.

Edited by DvDivXXX
spoiler tags to save space on the off-topic stuff
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

20 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

1/ There is a main server: it's the one on the main site, hosted directly by Kinkoid on HentaiHeroes.com. It's not the oldest server, I know, but it's still the main one. These are two separate notions.

Those are indeed two separate things. But that doesn't mean that hh.com is the main server. In fact, I'd say hh.com has a very heavily French centered player base, whereas Nutaku is a more world wide player base.

HaremHeroes on Nutaku is an older incarnation of the game that happens to still be running today. It might even have a bigger player base than the one on the main site for all I know (but a lot more casual it seems, which is fitting for Nutaku).

It isn't just still running today. In fact, without its success, there wouldn't even be a hh.com to play on, so your account is here by the grace of Nutaku. The second part is a strawman. It has nothing to do with which server would be a main server.

But it's still a third-party variant.

Wrong, it's completely operated by Kinkoid. Kinkoid just has to pay for it to be running on Nutaku's server, which on Nutaku happens through sharing the profits.

The main game is primarily developed on the main server (and its linked test server).

Wrong, it's developed on the admin server. If they are happy, they throw it on the test server to be tested by players (sometimes) or immediately on the live servers. That's why Noacc is talking a lot about recreating bugs.

More importantly, it's the one that the company behind the game fully owns and controls, and it's the most complete as well (and has been for years, even if their Nutaku experiment was a few months ahead a long time ago). At least that's how I see it (and I'm not alone).

As said earlier, all versions are completely run by Kinkoid, and all versions therefore get updates on the same time (apart from the smaller servers I mentioned in the previous post). So yes, I try to tell people it in few words, but in this case I have to expand on it, so I can help remove misconceptions formed by players with no idea about the history of the game, even going against someone who has been around since the start and with a LOT of insider knowledge. Come back to me when you actually talked with Porco Rosso for example.

Being a mod doesn't change anything to the above, or to most of my regular posts for that matter. Things might have been different back when you were a mod, and the forum rules have been updated fairly recently, so I guess it might be a case of old school vs new school.

No, it was a case of you being wrong. I would have done the same to others, but I think it's more important for a mod to be correct, because a lot of players (especially one time visitors) think you are part of Kinkoid, or very closely related to Kinkoid and therefore telling the truth.

But as of now, the fact that I'm a mod doesn't make me infallible, and most importantly, it doesn't mean that every post I make is an official communication as a mod, or that I'm not entitled to my own opinions.

You are entitled to your opinions, but this is not an opinion, it's a factual statement.

Edited by DvDivXXX
spoiler tags to save space on the off-topic stuff
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Chthugha Wow. You must be having a really bad day, my friend. I don't have time for this right now, but I'll get back to you when I can. In the meantime, I can only advise you to take a deep breath, and maybe close the forum for a bit.

Edit: Busy day for me IRL and in game. I've added spoiler tags to our off-topic discussion to save space. Catch you later, hopefully in a better mood. Cheers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1