Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0181 (2020/09/21 - 13:00 CET):  Teacher Deitra, Virginia and Alana.

Got a... waiiiiit for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.... GIRL! 🤗

HH - x1MP drop - 001 - 2020-09-21.png

Guess I just needed to complain a bit more... ^^

0.5% as far as we know. But it's hard to evaluate and we don't have a huge sample size either.

Me too! 😯

One free, one of my stack and I also dropped Alana. Here I was about to complain to you I'd rather have Alana drop than Lola...  😬😬😬

Stack blocked again, but who cares. 😂

So now I have 2 girls out of 4 orbs. Drop rate changed to 25%! 

(more like 3 out of God knows how many I played, but for now it's good)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

0.5% as far as we know. But it's hard to evaluate and we don't have a huge sample size either.

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Edited by Observer_X
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Il y a 8 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Congrats 🎉

For me on this rotation : got an avatar of course 😄

• Thanks 1

Finally, we added another pack of avatars. Hooray. Oh ept ... Looks like something went wrong again. (see top row). KK are stable in how they do things. I love them for that.)))

avatars.png.52f7dd564465c284c592050c4e91d1dd.png

UPD - Free avatars are gone. It was fast !!! As my sergeant major in the army used to say, if a soldier crap, but removed everything in time, then nothing happened. Keep it up!.

Edited by Lemus
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 2

Rotation #0182 (2020/09/23 - 13:00 CET):  Robin, Brittany and Jackie.

Got an avatar... but not the one I expected (obviously ^^). That's right, you already noticed it: they pushed the button and updated the avatar pool today! 🥕

PS: The visual bug with the free default avatars appearing in the preview got fixed pretty quick. I barely had the time to report it.

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

PS: The visual bug with the free default avatars appearing in the preview got fixed pretty quick. I barely had the time to report it.

Wasn't just visual, at least one player in the club I'm in received one of them as a drop while they were listed.

14 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Wasn't just visual, at least one player in the club I'm in received one of them as a drop while they were listed.

Oh wow. Well that's a first. I wasn't entirely sure when I reported it, although I expected it to be just visual, as this was twice wrong (they're free so they shouldn't have been there, and everyone already owns them so they shouldn't appear in the preview anyway). Sorry for your clubmate.

A bit strangely, the two most recent avatars (Tano, and Secretary Rabbi from Orgy Days) haven't become part of the pool, while a Santa Claudia avatar that all players received for free during Orgy Days last December is available to win (again) in MyP right now. I've reported these minor issues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

a Santa Claudia avatar that all players received for free during Orgy Days last December is available to win (again)

I'm curious as to what will happen if someone gets that one as a drop, and I'm guessing it'll be the same thing as what your clubmate experienced with the free hero avatar. Did they have to scroll all the way back to it and see a fake "New" mention on it?

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm curious as to what will happen if someone gets that one as a drop, and I'm guessing it'll be the same thing as what your clubmate experienced with the free hero avatar. Did they have to scroll all the way back to it and see a fake "New" mention on it?

I have no idea about that.

Incidentally, I got through 18 free spins while my avatar pool was depleted, and I received a pretty crazy split of 16 boosters and just 2 books from them. At least getting all the avatars again may be a little faster to do this time, thanks to additional MyPx1 orbs from Places of Power...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0182 (2020/09/23 - 13:00 CET):  Robin, Brittany and Jackie.

Got an avatar... but not the one I expected (obviously ^^). That's right, you already noticed it: they pushed the button and updated the avatar pool today! 🥕

As the new rotation happened, I used the free one and I saw I could use my stack again after. But Kinkoid went, nono. 

Guys I kid you not. I got Britany from that first free try. Stack still locked. 😂

No screenshot of Britany, but here they are. Only Tano snuck in between 3 Mythic pachinko girls in like 6 tries. Lola, Alana, Britany. 😄

Screenshot_20200924_001130.jpg

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Spoiler tags added (just a few thumbs, but there are still advanced poses in that screenshot)
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Oh my fucking god, I got Val Shao and I want both of the other 2 girls... and I JUST blew my 6 spin orbs on Alana last rotation... 
Kinkoid, why must you hurt me so?! ;-;

Used all of my 3 spins and 7 single spins, got like 40 shards on Rabbi and 10 on arcana, and more of the shitty avatars... one day when Orgy days comes and those are on villains, I will be thankful to my past self...

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2