🎁​​​​​​​Mythic Harem🎁​​​​​​​

🌟My sexy hero, I know that you are a real player. You are the stuff legends are made of: all the girls in the Haremverse have heard about your skilled hands, playful tongue and firm... determination. And they all want to be part of your Harem so they get to experience the joy you give me.🐰

💧So we decided to give the chance to the girls that have not felt the joys of being with you. But you know about the Mythic Pachinko already.🌟

➡️ Let me know: Who do you want to get? Who is your dream waifu? Or if you already got her: brag about it.

WIN1.png

💰Leave a comment and get Kobans: 5 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)! Don't forget to give a thumb or a heart...or whatever you like.

️Just don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play. 🌹

Vote until Tuesday!💋

PS: Don't forget to check out Twitter for the hotter image! 🔥

I'll be happy to complete my collection in general, although it'll probably take a while for me to stumble upon a favorable selection (I have a small harem and not that many unfinished event girls).

Ideally, Norou and Travel Gwenaëlle would be great to get my... hands on. 👍

In the meantime, I have Mizuki, Sady and now Keiko to keep me warm. ^^

Hentai Heroes: 2326804

1 hour ago, horo kinkoid said:

🌟My sexy hero, I know that you are a real player. You are the stuff legends are made of: all the girls in the Haremverse have heard about your skilled hands, playful tongue and firm... determination. And they all want to be part of your Harem so they get to experience the joy you give me.🐰

💧So we decided to give the chance to the girls that have not felt the joys of being with you. But you know about the Mythic Pachinko already.🌟

➡️ Let me know: Who do you want to get? Who is your dream waifu? Or if you already got her: brag about it.

WIN1.png

💰Leave a comment and get Kobans: 5 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)! Don't forget to give a thumb or a heart...or whatever you like.

️Just don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play. 🌹

Vote until Tuesday!💋

PS: Don't forget to check out Twitter for the hotter image! 🔥

• Thinking 1

We all love legendary girls.

Of course, they only give us 1 to 3 hearts (hopefully) it seems that girls who don't love each other so much like affectionate ones.

Except that they gave us for playing hentai cliker (although some players did not get it was the easiest legendary).

So my thumb up (wherever I want) is for MIZUKI who was left wanting without preliminaries ❣️

SPANISH

Todos queremos a las chicas legendarias.  

Claro,ellas solo nos dan de 1 a 3 corazones (con suerte) parece ser que las chicas que no se dejan querer tanto gustan mas que las cariñosas.    

Excepto esa que nos dieron por jugar a hentai cliker (aunque algunos jugadores no la consiguieron fue la legendaria mas facil)                  

Asi que mi pulgar para arriba (donde lo quiera ) es para MIZUKI que se dejo querer sin preliminares ;) 

blob.png.376c0317a960feeca044849efb529a7a.png

I would just love to have Fanny&Fione and Norou 😍. I think that you ve already noticed it but I m very sad because I didn t have Silver Lupa 😭  so, I would massively like to have her!!!!! pretty please!

(a 👍 or a ❤️ or anything)
hentaiheroes.com ID:2136154

Edited by butt plug

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic