Patch Notes 19/12/19 -- Discussion

FinderKeeper

More girls available without having to spend Kobans is always good. Particularly good for long-time players who finally have a reason to fight villains earlier in the adventure again or at least get more value from them when beating them up during an event. However, the update didn't specify what rank these girls have. I'm going to assume they are 3-star epic rank, in line with the highest rank you can get at this moment.

As for who these girls parody: Xia is Sui-Leng from Bleach, Hima is Mt. Lady from My Hero Academia, and Balista is Kalifa from One Piece. However, I'm ignorant as to who the other three are supposed to be, probably referencing some games I haven't played. Any help?

P.S. The Background of Hima appears to be a parody of 30 St Mary Axe, a.k.a. The Gherkin, a skyscraper in London that looks like a dildo.

Edited by sucker360
  • Like 1

As for the last event I don't like the drawing style (just a couple are saved, Bolt and Hima), far below the quality levels we were used to, and I hope there will be a change soon because we are at the point that the revivals have girls better than new events and it's pretty strange...

However the new feature with the addition of new normal girls is a good idea, we'll see how the thing will evolve 😉

Il y a 7 heures, Bomba a dit :

No, the phrasing implies that each new tier has it's own new girls to seduce. New, as separate. Tier 1 - has 3 girls, that we're already know. Tier 2 - has 1 new girl, only 1 new girl. Tier 3 - another 1 new girl, only that 1 girl.

To me it was clear but in the french patch note it says that they are added to the 3 girls

Edited by fenronin

Il y a 2 heures, sucker360 a dit :

More girls available without having to spend Kobans is always good. Particularly good for long-time players who finally have a reason to fight villains earlier in the adventure again or at least get more value from them when beating them up during an event. However, the update didn't specify what rank these girls have. I'm going to assume they are 3-star epic rank, in line with the highest rank you can get at this moment.

As for who these girls parody: Xia is Sui-Leng from Bleach, Hima is Mt. Lady from My Hero Academia, and Balista is Kalifa from One Piece. However, I'm ignorant as to who the other three are supposed to be, probably referencing some games I haven't played. Any help?

P.S. The Background of Hima appears to be a parody of 30 St Mary Axe, a.k.a. The Gherkin, a skyscraper in London that looks like a dildo.

Two of the other girls are from Zelda:there is Midna but im not sure about if the other one is just a princess Zelda from another game than agathe but I can't figure out which one so I guess it's not her

Edit:I guess it's just dark zelda but it still bug me that I think I've seen that design(approximately) before

Edited by fenronin

5 minutes ago, fenronin said:

To me it was clear but in the french patch note it says that they are added to the 3 girls

So, it's tier1 - 3 girls; tier2 - 4 girls; tier3 - 5 girls, correct?

3 hours ago, Venge33 said:

Is this your first online game? If not then you should know that after a while all online games ditch their veterans and focus solely on new players, since they believe that as long as there is an influx of new players they can profit more. So it's nothing new that devs shit on their veterans, it's just their nice way of telling veterans thanks for all the fish cya later...

And that's exactly why I brought this up. If no one talks about this, devs think that they can do whatever they want. But if people talk about it on the forums, the devs have to react somehow. And their reaction shows what you can expect from them in the future. Most of the time it's a very polite form of "f*ck you", but so far Kinkoid showed that they're just greedy. And I'm fine with that, because I don't know their financial situation and maybe they're not greedy and just trying to make ends meet. Which is quite plausible.

3 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

Exactly. All in the same conditions. This is fair.

I think they just didn't count.

Are you scared of new players? You can just create a new account, if you think that new players have some advantage. 

I have no idea what are you even talking about. The logic behind your word eludes me. But oh well, I won't argue with the person, who thinks that "equal" means the same thing as "fair". And who thinks that new player with level 1 has more advantage than player with level 300. I guess we both will remain with our own opinions.

Anyone knows whether still having normal boss girls on the boss will affect the drop rate of Event Girls?

Or the drop rates are independent of each other?

So for example, during events, if your priority is the event girl, would it be better to switch to a Tier where you have cleared all the Normal boss girls?

40 minutes ago, Zamio said:

Anyone knows whether still having normal boss girls on the boss will affect the drop rate of Event Girls?

Or the drop rates are independent of each other?

So for example, during events, if your priority is the event girl, would it be better to switch to a Tier where you have cleared all the Normal boss girls?

Independent for their normal 3. I don't expect it to be different for these new ones, but we will technically need to wait a while to get enough test data to be sure

4 hours ago, fenronin said:

Two of the other girls are from Zelda:there is Midna but im not sure about if the other one is just a princess Zelda from another game than agathe but I can't figure out which one so I guess it's not her

Edit:I guess it's just dark zelda but it still bug me that I think I've seen that design(approximately) before

Heh, I actually played and completed Twilight Princess when the Wii first came out, but I totally don't even remember Midna's human form. I guess 13 years does put a hole into memories.

5 hours ago, Bomba said:

So, it's tier1 - 3 girls; tier2 - 4 girls; tier3 - 5 girls, correct?

Not sure what you mean but from what I understood it will be the normal 3 girls already in play in each tier 1 villain (for example: Arcana, Kimie and Sheheramazond for Dark Lord) and 1 new girl by new tier per villain.

Dark Lord Tier 2 -> Akhates

Dark Lord Tier 3 -> Esperance

Donatien Tier 2 -> Xia

Finalmecia Tier 2 -> Bolt

Roko Sensei Tier 2 -> Hima

Jackson's Crew Tier 2 -> Balista

This matches with the 6 presented girls

7 hours ago, Karyia said:

Not sure what you mean but from what I understood it will be the normal 3 girls already in play in each tier 1 villain (for example: Arcana, Kimie and Sheheramazond for Dark Lord) and 1 new girl by new tier per villain.

Dark Lord Tier 2 -> Akhates

Dark Lord Tier 3 -> Esperance

Donatien Tier 2 -> Xia

Finalmecia Tier 2 -> Bolt

Roko Sensei Tier 2 -> Hima

Jackson's Crew Tier 2 -> Balista

This matches with the 6 presented girls

I'm not sure if you missed all previous discussion or the point of discussion. So, I'll repeat.

According to english patch notes this is how the obtainable girls look like for Dark Lord:

Tier 1:  Arcana, Kimie and Sheheramazond

Tier 2:  Akhates

Tier 3:  Esperance

So the obvious question is: Why can't we get Arcana, Kimie and Sheheramazond in Tier 2 or why can't we get Akhates in Tier 3. But people who read the french patch notes said that this is how  the obtainable girls look like for Dark Lord:

Tier 1:  Arcana, Kimie and Sheheramazond

Tier 2: Arcana, Kimie, Sheheramazond and Akhates

Tier 3: Arcana, Kimie, Sheheramazond, Akhates and Esperance

But if that's true, then there's a question of shard drops, because according to patch notes it's:

• For Tier 2, all affection's win will be from 1 to 4
  • For Tier 3, all affection's win will be from 1 to 3

And that would mean that even if the girls are still obtainable at higher tiers the shard drop rate for them would be different.

To simplify. This is the question: What is the affection drop amount for Arcana at Dark Lord's Tier 3? With three possible answers: 1) 1-69 ; 2) 1-3 ; 3) 0 . 

In english patch notes the answer is 3) 0. In french patch notes it's 2) 1-3 , according to @fenronin and google translations. Which one is correct?

16 hours ago, sucker360 said:

Balista is Kalifa from One Piece

My first though was Meiko Shiraki from Prison School, because of the head and hair style (don't forget the big tits), but the body and dress is definitely inspired by Kalifa.

The others were easily identifiable except Bolt.

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

In english patch notes the answer is 3) 0. In french patch notes it's 2) 1-3 , according to @fenronin and google translations. Which one is correct?

Dont know the answer to that, we probably have to find out. But! since you can deliberately switch the tiers, i dont care what her drop chances are in tier2/3. As a matter of fact, because of this I even dont bother myself with a question like that - I dont think it's worth my time or my energy.

4 hours ago, blaa said:

Dont know the answer to that, we probably have to find out. But! since you can deliberately switch the tiers, i dont care what her drop chances are in tier2/3. As a matter of fact, because of this I even dont bother myself with a question like that - I dont think it's worth my time or my energy.

It becomes a question when you unlock the next tier, but don't have all the attraction shards yet. But you're right. At that point there will be someone who are more interested in this than me and who will already figure that answer.

So, let's talk about more important question. Hima has the ability to be a giant. And that building looks like a dildo. So ... is this going where I think it's going, or not?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bomba said:

It becomes a question when you unlock the next tier, but don't have all the attraction shards yet. But you're right. At that point there will be someone who are more interested in this than me and who will already figure that answer.

So, let's talk about more important question. Hima has the ability to be a giant. And that building looks like a dildo. So ... is this going where I think it's going, or not?

that's the spirit and yes, i think, it is going there

10 hours ago, Bomba said:

To simplify. This is the question: What is the affection drop amount for Arcana at Dark Lord's Tier 3? With three possible answers: 1) 1-69 ; 2) 1-3 ; 3) 0 . 

This is a legitimate question that I've asked myself as well. As is sometimes the case, the EN and FR patch notes don't exactly match.

In English, they said:

On Tier 1 there will still be 3 girls and for every new tier there will be a new girl to seduce

This is ambiguous. There will be a new girl per tier above Tier 1, but it isn't mentioned whether it will be instead or on top of girls from the previous tiers.

In French, they said:

Au Palier 1, le vilain aura 3 filles à séduire et chaque palier supplémentaire en rajoute une

Which translates to:

"On Tier 1, the villain will [still] offer 3 girls to seduce, and each additional tier will ADD another girl." (My own translation, not a Google translate or anything)

And that's the difference: this wording isn't ambiguous, contrary to the English version. This clearly suggests that there will be 4 girls on Tier 2, then 5 girls on Tier 3. Combined with the other lines which specify that "ALL attraction drops will be [such and such] on Tier X and Y", my guess is that if you haven't completed all girls from previous tiers before going up, then you will get the new tier's drop range for all of them.

Note that the two versions don't contradict each other, the English text is just unclear, whereas the French text isn't. It might vary on a case by case basis, but my bet is that it won't be worth moving up to Tier 2 until you've cleared Tier 1.

Edited by DvDivXXX

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

This is a legitimate question that I've asked myself as well. As is sometimes the case, the EN and FR patch notes don't exactly match.

In English, they said:

This is ambiguous. There will be a new girl per tier above Tier 1, but it isn't mentioned whether it will be instead or on top of girls from the previous tiers.

In French, they said:

Which translates to:

"On Tier 1, the villain will [still] offer 3 girls to seduce, and each additional tier will ADD another girl." (My own translation, not a Google translate or anything)

And that's the difference: this wording isn't ambiguous, contrary to the English version. This clearly suggests that there will be 4 girls on Tier 2, then 5 girls on Tier 3.

That each tier will add a girl to the villain doesn't have to mean that all of them will be available to obtain simultaneously, so as far as I'm concerned the French text is just as ambiguous as the English one. 

2 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

That each tier will add a girl to the villain doesn't have to mean that all of them will be available to obtain simultaneously, so as far as I'm concerned the French text is just as ambiguous as the English one. 

Agreed.

It's open to interpretation.

It actually starts by "On Tier 1, the villain will offer 3 girls (could mean on tier 1 alone)... each tier will add (have) another girl (doesn't mean it keeps the previous 3).

But yes, it does raise the question.

Though I would think it'll be Tier 1 - 3 girls, Tier 2 - 1 girl and Tier 3 - 1 girl. IMO, it doesn't make much sense to mix up more and more girls over the tiers, as it would make it harder to get them that way. But that's me 😅

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

In English, they said:

In French, they said:

Which translates to:

And that's the difference: this wording isn't ambiguous, contrary to the English version. This clearly suggests that there will be 4 girls on Tier 2, then 5 girls on Tier 3. Combined with the other lines which specify that "ALL attraction drops will be [such and such] on Tier X and Y", my guess is that if you haven't completed all girls from previous tiers before going up, then you will get the new tier's drop range for all of them.

Note that the two versions don't contradict each other, the English text is just unclear, whereas the French text isn't. It might vary on a case by case basis, but my bet is that it won't be worth moving up to Tier 2 until you've cleared Tier 1.

I don't think it's ambiguous.

On Tier 1 there will still be 3 girls and for every new tier there will be a new girl to seduce

"Tier 1 will have 3 girls. And for every new tier will have their own new girl." Nothing more. There's no connection here between 3 girls from tier 1 and other tiers.

But whatever, the point is "we want clarity and answers!"

Also, I think for bosses after Roko Sensei it's actually an increase in shard drop from 1-3 to 1-4, which doesn't sound like Kinkoid. So I think the correct answer is still 3) 0.

I mean this :

16 hours ago, Bomba said:

In english patch notes the answer is 3) 0.