20/Jan/20 A Legendary Threesome -- Discussion

FinderKeeper

5 minutes ago, linkdream said:

I can't wrap my head around the logic behind bringing back Ombresse this time instead of, say Fanny & Fionne or Golden Bunny.

Not to mention that Layla looks suspiciously similar to Ombresse 🤔

I'm very grateful for this, since I was on vacation when Ombresse had her event.

Also it's Fabienne who hasn't have a reappearance yet. The twin maids has already had a 2nd chance I think.

• Like 1

For me this will be the first time since the introduction of the affection feature that I will be able to continue to gather shards for a girl I had started in a previous event but didn't reach 100 shards. In specific, I'm actually at x41 on Ombresse, so, although I am quite sure (save luck strokes) that this time I won't still get her, unless there are in the future some change in game mechanics, with and average luck I will probably will be able to obtain her on her next appearance on a villain (and I can only hope I have to wait only one year).

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

For me this will be the first time since the introduction of the affection feature that I will be able to continue to gather shards for a girl I had started in a previous event but didn't reach 100 shards. In specific, I'm actually at x41 on Ombresse, so, although I am quite sure (save luck strokes) that this time I won't still get her, unless there are in the future some change in game mechanics, with and average luck I will probably will be able to obtain her on her next appearance on a villain (and I can only hope I have to wait only one year).

I'm sorry as this might be a stupid question but... I'm hoping (or at least really try) to get one of the girls from zero (with kobans usage, of course) and I'm not sure why you can't if you're starting from 41?

I'm assuming you can fight for her, of course.

Edited by Karyia
Edit

3 minutes ago, Karyia said:

I'm sorry as this might be a stupid question but... I'm hoping (or at least really try) to get one of the girls from zero (with kobans usage, of course) and I'm not sure why you can't if you're starting from 41?

I'm assuming you can fight for her, of course.

Because he considers himself above using kobans on anything. Yes it's dumb, but people are free to play however they like.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Observer_X likes to play the game on hard mode, no pun intended.

It's an interesting choice and I'm curious to see how far he goes.

16 hours ago, Fiel said:

I'm very grateful for this, since I was on vacation when Ombresse had her event.

Also it's Fabienne who hasn't have a reappearance yet. The twin maids has already had a 2nd chance I think.

If I'm not mistaken, Taria is the only 2nd gen legendary girl who had a second chance. So yeah, Golden Bunny and Fabienne make more sense than Ombresse.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 3

I had 50 on Ombresse, so I will naturally only be going after her and hopefully complete her for cheap.

I guess this is the first regular bi-monthly LDs that would feature a new and a returning legendary. I suppose KK wanted to keep a single class for the event (otherwise complaints would abound on the one class left out). Naturally here, everyone was expecting Charm in the natural rotation, so no one's complaining 😁 about unfairness....

7 minutes ago, Zamio said:

I guess this is the first regular bi-monthly LDs that would feature a new and a returning legendary. I suppose KK wanted to keep a single class for the event (otherwise complaints would abound on the one class left out). Naturally here, everyone was expecting Charm in the natural rotation, so no one's complaining 😁 about unfairness....

If I understood you correctly, it's not.

The last LDs (November/19) had a new (Keiko) and a returning (Taria) legendary, right?

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 12:59 PM, linkdream said:

Not to mention that Layla looks suspiciously similar to Ombresse 🤔

Actually, imo, Layla looks suspiciously like Justine. Especially the First pose to First upper body posture and facial expression. It looks a lot like a reskinning like they did with that other girl a while back, who I forget the names of now.

1 hour ago, TeeJay said:

Actually, imo, Layla looks suspiciously like Justine. Especially the First pose to First upper body posture and facial expression. It looks a lot like a reskinning like they did with that other girl a while back, who I forget the names of now.

They did this with multiple girls, unfortunately. And wait until you see her advanced poses... 😑 They already spoiled the one that's a copy-paste of Lola's, but you'll understand the connection with Ombresse later on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

They did this with multiple girls, unfortunately. And wait until you see her advanced poses... 😑 They already spoiled the one that's a copy-paste of Lola's, but you'll understand the connection with Ombresse later on.

That makes me ponder if I really want to get her now.

10 minutes ago, kkinthehouse said:

5/100 shards on layla and only have 42 kobans

Recommendations to take advantage of this event ?

your only hope is a x100 drop with free combat points.

Unless you gets tons of kobans from leagues on Thursday, you won't have enough to refill to get her

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zamio said:

your only hope is a x100 drop with free combat points.

Unless you gets tons of kobans from leagues on Thursday, you won't have enough to refill to get her

Either that or pull out your credit card.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, kkinthehouse said:

5/100 shards on layla and only have 42 kobans

Recommendations to take advantage of this event ?

At worse, you can always get as many shards you can from her now. I guess she'll be back later (though you never know) and it'll be easier to seduce her next time.

You should also have other girls to get, either on tier 1 or 2? You'll make progress with that, while leveling Donatien (I'm assuming you haven't maxed him out). At least it's something!

• Thanks 1

I wasn't really into this event since both girls are charm.  I can't really comment on that earlier post that said Ombresse and Layla are similar.  I don't see that from visual appearances.  I haven't read the notes on Layla properly yet, but she may be another sex fiend - I don't know.  It's hard to see how Ombresse could be rated as charm.  She seems like a hardcore girl, into BDSM - a good mate of Gossy perhaps, but oddly enough she's charm too.  Riley, another sex fiend, is, also charm.  She wouldn't have a single charm bone in her deceased body.  Maybe I just don't understand the classes.  I'd love to know how the classes are assigned to the girls.

But anyway, first I managed to complete the shard collection to gain Ombresse in Peregrine Took, then, within three more plays, this happened...

image.png.ba8c0691492eb01dba4b1d8e264f464c.png

I did have to spend quite a few kobans to get Ombresse, but I managed that in three accounts so far, with admittedly quite a good start in these with enough shards already collected.

Layla goes with Fabienne in Peregrine Took as the second 5-star legendary girl I've gained in that account from a x100 drop.  I'm happy to have got her in one account.  I won't be busting my guts in any of the others, unless I get within striking distance for it to be worth spending kobans to get her.

First time round with Ombresse I couldn't get enthused, but I've so far enjoyed her very sexy and well-drawn affection scenes.  I haven't begun to look at Layla's yet at the time of this post.  I've got a bit of a cash deficit before this can really happen, the happy problem I had from gaining so many girls in that account over the last month.

-----------------------------------------------------

Update... I managed to get Layla to 3 stars.  No she's not a sex fiend, just a poor deluded soul waiting for a sign from 'The One'.  I don't think I've given enough info to create a spoiler.  She's very beautiful though and there would be many imposters wanting to be that special One.  Fantastic affection scenes!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 5

41 minutes ago, pizzaguy said:

So, how does the drop rate look so far to you? The event is nearing an end and it seems a lot closer to 1:20 than 1:10.

pretty good, i guess, i am on 78/100 with only 5 refills so far (and 50 points from league win)

• Like 1