• Date Arianne
    • Val Norou
    • Romantic Levytia
    • Lovely Cori
    • Romantic Anita
    • Rosy
    • Belinda

Another successful event around here :) 

Got the three available girls, currently doing the last mission for Val Cupid 👌 

No 1x or 9x shards drops and just one 2x drop, along with a 100-drop for Arianne 😅

Curious to see if next month's (expected) event will confirm the small sample but I would say the changes (shard range and girl availability) were positive, given the results achieved :)  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Karyia said:

just one 2x drop, along with a 100-drop

Cherish this event, friend. You've just had a really, really good run. Not just because of the x100, that happens every now and then (I've had my fair share myself since I've started), but if you really only had one x2 drop... wow. ^^ I had dozens.

In any case, by now I think it's pretty safe to conclude (until we find proof to the contrary) that the new drop range for the monthly 12-day event is now 2-8. That's great, even though it still means that on average we'll need to spend at least some kobans to complete the third girl most times (7 refills this time in my case for instance), as opposed to the previous format that very rarely required any refill (but gave 3 new girls instead of 4, of course).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Cherish this event, friend. You've just had a really, really good run. Not just because of the x100, that happens every now and then (I've had my fair share myself since I've started), but if you really only had one x2 drop... wow. ^^ I had dozens.

In any case, by now I think it's pretty safe to conclude (until we find proof to the contrary) that the new drop range for the monthly 12-day event is now 2-8. That's great, even though it still means that on average we'll need to spend at least some kobans to complete the third girl most times (7 refills this time in my case for instance), as opposed to the previous format that very rarely required any refill (but gave 3 new girls instead of 4, of course).

I'm very aware of it :) Not that I would mind repeating it :D 

I'm sure there will be highs and lows but as long as you have a "fair" chance at the third girl (and considering you have more than 6 refills on the daily rewards alone), it's good to have that chance at the third girl, than just the former 2. It's also a better "spread" for a 12 day event (considering all goes well, of course).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jelom said:

How did you get that number? 6 refills are 120 combativity, that means 10 combativity per day if you take a 12 day event.

12 days x 150 kobans = 1800 Kobans -> more than 6 refills but I went with the low :) 

Did I get something wrong? 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

12 days x 150 kobans = 1800 Kobans -> more than 6 refills but I went with the low :) 

Did I get something wrong? 😅

Yes, my fault, I was thinking only on the "fists" as a reward but you were talking about the 150 kobans for completing all the daily missions. Today is not my best day 😪.

• Like 1

More or less four hours to event end, I have Norou at 52/100. Unless I get an exceptional drop rate (or a lucky 100) with the remaining combativity (posed I don't fall asleep), I doubt that tomorrow morning she will be in my harem, so the prevision that someone made a few days ago of two and a half girls at the end of the event in my case will be probably confirmed.

I had to wait the end of the event to be able to view the poses of all the girls in the wiki to choose. In the End for me the best girls of this event were Rosy and Belinda. Unluckily up to now at least four or five event have passed where the best girls (IMHO) were pachinko only, a great variation in comparison to previous times, where I were able to find my favorites between the mission and the villain girls. In particular, it is the third or fourth event in the last months where the mission girl is the one i like the least.