https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/12912-patch-notes-week8/

Villians 

• Donatien will receive Tier 3 at level 260
    •  Valicta has joined the Haremverse as a drop from Tier 3 Donatien 

Valicta.png
Valicta fkEcSFJ7m-nxB0E5glghJwnUAOxdsbRbC2hqUFFX

New Features 

• Push Notifications 
    • Players who allow push notification will be able to follow the latest news and features in the Haremverse

RLUYqBiR829MIKui6FZEXnB_MKJxrAFtUuYRycMH

Class rebalance 

• Charm class ability
    • The Charm class ability “Double defense” will now last 2 rounds instead of 1.
    • If the ability is triggered in two rounds one after another, it will stack and the defense will be x4.

ic_carac-Charme.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jelom said:

Class rebalance 

• Charm class ability
    • The Charm class ability “Double defense” will now last 2 rounds instead of 1.
    • If the ability is triggered in two rounds one after another, it will stack and the defense will be x4.

I just want it clarified if anyone knows, does the "4x" mean that you get 4 times higher defense for the remaining 2 rounds (or is it just for 1 round?) or is the defense still just doubled for a total of 4 rounds?
I'm assuming that they mean 4x higher defense right? So that means you could get ~100k defense if your ability triggers 2 times in a row.

Edited by Slynia

Most likely the defense will be x4 just for the round when it procs. So if it procs on Round 1 => x2 for rounds 1, 2; now on Round 2 proc again => x4 for round 2 and x2 for round 3; if you proc again on Round 3 => x4 for round 3 and x2 for round 4. Etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank gods I didn't switch 😄

4 hours ago, Mihai said:

Most likely the defense will be x4 just for the round when it procs. So if it procs on Round 1 => x2 for rounds 1, 2; now on Round 2 proc again => x4 for round 2 and x2 for round 3; if you proc again on Round 3 => x4 for round 3 and x2 for round 4. Etc.

I thought that if it procs for the second time in a row, it gets x4 and further round goes normal. But yeah, you never know until you test it, right?

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 1

First thoughts...

Villians

Can't complain about the possibility to get new girls ^_^ 

The only thing I would add is that, if possible, it would be great to have 2nd tier girls (and 3rd, later on) on the missing bosses. 👌

It would spread the "wealth" in a more balanced way. 

Push Notifications 

Always good to be updated, I guess :)

Class rebalance 

Being a Charm player, this should be great over here.

Let's see the practical impact of the changes but hoping for good stuff 🙏

All in all, seems like a pretty good (and peaceful?) patch 👍

• Haha 1

I agree with @Karyia about the villains: although it is always better to have a nwe girl, especially one that sooner or later any player can be sure to obtain, talking about priority, it would have been better to have a new Tier 2 girl been added first.

I never use push notifications, so that feature is of no interest to me.

A revamp of the Charm power was in order from a long time, and it is good that the devs finally did something. What is not good is that something leaves the Charm players anyway disadvantaged at every Champion stage 5. It would have been sufficient to transform part of the damage in defense, changing  the multiplication into an addition for the duration of the round in question, but unluckily the devs decided differently.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

What is not good is that something leaves the Charm players anyway disadvantaged at every Champion stage 5. It would have been sufficient to transform part of the damage in defense, changing  the multiplication into an addition for the duration of the round in question, but unluckily the devs decided differently.

Every player, regardless of specialty, is disadvantaged at stage 5 of champions. If a know-how player gets 5 charm poses, he still doesn't get a use out of the narcissism. The special move depends on the girl, not on the player.

15 hours ago, Slynia said:

I just want it clarified if anyone knows, does the "4x" mean that you get 4 times higher defense for the remaining 2 rounds (or is it just for 1 round?) or is the defense still just doubled for a total of 4 rounds?
I'm assuming that they mean 4x higher defense right? So that means you could get ~100k defense if your ability triggers 2 times in a row.

15 hours ago, Mihai said:

15 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Thank gods I didn't switch 😄

I thought that if it procs for the second time in a row, it gets x4 and further round goes normal. But yeah, you never know until you test it, right?

I think @Mihai got it right.

If I saw it right (I've seen it twice, so unless I'm seeing it wrong), I had:

- allowed lower damage on round 1 (1st trigger, x2),

- allowed zero damage on round 2 (2nd trigger, x4),

- allowed same damage on round 3 as on round 1 (no trigger, x2).

Still haven't had 3 straight triggers, so will have to keep an eye on that one, though it makes sense to be as mentioned.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 ore fa, GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

We already have a parody of Halibel in Desdemona though. The outfit certainly does compare favourably, but it might end up being mixed with someone else.

Or Kinkoid forgot they already parodied her.

Well, thinking better at bleach character pool, Valicta's hair and skin make me think at Yoruichi as the second possible inspiration for Valicta. The outfit and the fact that she is a navel shout "Halibel", so at first I did't think of a possible second charater mixed in.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:25 PM, Chthugha said:

Every player, regardless of specialty, is disadvantaged at stage 5 of champions. If a know-how player gets 5 charm poses, he still doesn't get a use out of the narcissism. The special move depends on the girl, not on the player.

Sure, but as a CH player, your synergy is supposed to be with CH girls. If you're a player from another class, you can just ignore CH poses and put strong girls of your own specialty instead of matching the pose at all cost. So CH players are still at a bigger disadvantage in this situation, because they don't have a class synergy, and their girls literally don't have a special move.

At least, as a KH player, I know I'm MUCH better off with a KH girl doing normal damage but having a chance to heal/protect me with her special move, which synergizes best with my class, than with a CH girl doing double damage and nothing else.

I'm not so sure about HC players in that situation, since their special is +50% damage on the next round, and using CH girls on matching poses gives them double damage right there and then, and it's guaranteed instead of RNG dependent. Their HC girls are likely to be stronger in general, but still, double damage all the time sounds a lot better than +50% every now and then.

Come to think of it, KH is pretty much the only class that can sort of cope with the 0 defense handicap on Stage 5. It still sucks, but having no armor when you have a lot of life to work with and can heal yourself isn't as crippling as having no armor, no healing and no extra life, even if you do more damage for the few turns it takes the champ to obliterate you...

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

At least, as a KH player, I know I'm MUCH better off with a KH girl doing normal damage but having a chance to heal/protect me with her special move, which synergizes best with my class, than with a CH girl doing double damage and nothing else.

I think you are wrong here for the vast majority of situations, and know you are wrong for the later stages of champions like Alban and Visor. They tend to hit so hard that I last less than 5 rounds. If I get enough heals, I last into 6 rounds (as they're dealing ~20% of my ego per hit, assuming no pose matches, I often need 2 heals to do so, and 4 to last a 7th). If I instead pose match, I definitely deal double damage everytime, which is effectively hitting for 10 rounds. It's why it's so frustrating that the charm special is useless, because it's still the best decision to match it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I think you are wrong here for the vast majority of situations, and know you are wrong for the later stages of champions like Alban and Visor. They tend to hit so hard that I last less than 5 rounds.

Thank you. That makes sense. I got lucky on only one champion so far, but it was well worth going the distance on all the others (especially as KH): I freed Any from Visor on my 2nd pass against him. And I'm still at 0-0 on Alban (I'm in no particular hurry to grab Schturpa and I know he's too strong for me yet), so I wouldn't know. But I'll definitely take your word for it. If you last 5 rounds, then I would last maybe 2. ^^

But for instance, I've beaten Matsuda's Stage 5 of my 6th pass vs him today, using mostly unmatched KH girls (he rolled a variety of CH poses, thankfully excluding Albane's, and one HC pose IIRC) and I lasted well over 10 rounds in most fights. I doubt it would have been more efficient to go at it with a bunch of CH commons and unupgraded epics and legendaries instead of the best I could find among my strong KH roster in this situation. In other cases, if there's say 1 or 2 CH poses in a Stage 5 selection, I tend to ignore them, match the other poses the best I can, and put strong KH girls on the CH slots. Hmm. Okay, I guess that's situational as well.

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

To add to George's response, inasmuch as that "stacking the lineup with KH girls" strategy is sensible against weaker-hitting champions, it can be done successfully by players of all classes. The player class has no specific effects on the lineup girls and what they will do during the battle.

• Thanks 1

I can't speak for @Observer_X and I can be wrong about this but what I think he meant and IIRC (haven't played a 5th stage since the patch yet), I agree, is that on stage 5 CH's specialty in itself is useless as there is no defense... KH will hit and heal, HC will double damage... CH? Useless :D So, like he says, we're at a disadvantage, regarding other classes :P 

22 minutes ago, Karyia said:

I can't speak for @Observer_X and I can be wrong about this but what I think he meant and IIRC (haven't played a 5th stage since the patch yet), I agree, is that on stage 5 CH's specialty in itself is useless as there is no defense... KH will hit and heal, HC will double damage... CH? Useless :D So, like he says, we're at a disadvantage, regarding other classes :P 

But it is that last sentence that is wrong, and will be interpreted as true by players. Then they will think they have a disadvantage in champions because they are charm. That is simply not true. The only disadvantaged players are the weak low level players.

You mean this? -> "It would have been sufficient to transform part of the damage in defense, changing  the multiplication into an addition for the duration of the round in question, but unluckily the devs decided differently."? 

It's just a suggestion/alternative way he's commenting on, right?

He's also not refering to Champions as a whole, just stage 5, which seems accurate to me (in this particular case/situation). Notice, I'm not complaining, I take it as a "quirk" of the game/stage.

The rest, I agree with you, it's situational... depending on the champ, poses, class and so on, each class will have it's advantages or not :) 

edit: @Chthugha, I think I got what you meant. You meant that regardless of class, you'll use whatever girls you need accordingly, right? :D

Edited by Karyia
Edit

14 minutes ago, Karyia said:

You mean this? -> "It would have been sufficient to transform part of the damage in defense, changing  the multiplication into an addition for the duration of the round in question, but unluckily the devs decided differently."? 

On 2/20/2020 at 4:17 AM, Observer_X said:

What is not good is that something leaves the Charm players anyway disadvantaged at every Champion stage 5

That's the part that is wrong.

Charm players are not more disadvantaged than KH or HC players at Stage 5.

Against champions, you own class does not have any bearing on special ability triggers. Special ability triggers only according to the girl's class you have on the line up.

So if you are a HC or KH player and the Champion selects 5 Charm poses on stage 5 and you match those with 5 equivalent Charm poses (obvious choice for double damage), their special ability is still nullified (even if your class is HC or KH, that Charm Girl cannot trigger a heal or Wild Burst). Your own class does not matter in this case.