Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

Below my stats (since August 14th 2022) after using 1886 1xEP orbs. Was lucky with the DD event today, 228 orbs for 10 hits. On the other hand, hit the same 2 event girls I've been working on. Need two more DD events for clearing the pool. 

Orbs per Girl Drop Rate
Worst 130 0.77%
Best 1 100.00%
Median 22 4.55%
Mean 30 3.33%
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

Finally cleared out the EP pool thanks to recent EPx10s, the DD event, and some luck, despite 18 KV girls getting added to it, when I had just 6 girls left.  I used a draft orb, 2 EPx10s, and 35 EPx1s to get 5/6 of the EP girls, and 3 Anniversary girls after the KV was paused.  Then, waited a week until LC day 2, to spend 2 more EPx10s, and 169 more EPx1s to clear it out, recruiting 16 more girls, and completing the event.

The 204 EPx1s I used for the DD, were gradually saved up since May 17th, about 2 months ago (64 days). 

These records are from since March 28th, 2022, about 16 months ago (480 days).

Overall drop rate was 4.26%, for 65 drops, from 1,525 EPx1s.  A little above the expected 4%.

Now, I have to learn from long time veterans w/ empty pools, to see when they spend their EPx1s.  I assume it's during the CE and OD, for new girls, and extra gems.

image.png

On 7/20/2023 at 10:34 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

KV 2023 & DD Completed!

Spent 204 EPx1s, 4 EPx10s, and a draft orb.  Recruited 6 EP girls, and 18 KV girls, 24 total, from 14 drops.  Consumed all of the DD's 1k shards, and got the last 4 girls from single drops.  Now, my EP Pool is actually empty for the first time, and I recruited all of the KV 2023 girls.

image.png

2023-07-20_10-09-30.png

• GG 3

26 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Now, I have to learn from long time veterans w/ empty pools, to see when they spend their EPx1s.

My strategy:

a) First goal is too clear CE. Hoard EpPx1 Epic Orbs until the next CE start. Try to get the Villain girls without using Orbs and get the other girls from Orbs (perhaps champion girl from champ if it's a doable one like Romero).

b) If you have a good amount of EpPx1 Orbs after the CE (to me: 70+) invest in OD only so much Orbs that you can expect to start with at least 100 Orbs into the next CE. Do the Pachinko at best at the last day after you had obtained the new OD girl and another Villain Girl.

c) Until you had cleared the MyP Pool (and so the OD Pool) mostly try to avoid all Pachinko Contests who are not while CE or OD last. If you can hoared more than 200 EpPx1 Orbs after CE and OD in a month is done you can try to get good Positions in Pachinko Contests, but the first goal should allways be to start with 100 EpPx1 Orbs in the next CE.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

My strategy:

a) First goal is too clear CE. Hoard EpPx1 Epic Orbs until the next CE start. Try to get the Villain girls without using Orbs and get the other girls from Orbs (perhaps champion girl from champ if it's a doable one like Romero).

b) If you have a good amount of EpPx1 Orbs after the CE (to me: 70+) invest in OD only so much Orbs that you can expect to start with at least 100 Orbs into the next CE. Do the Pachinko at best at the last day after you had obtained the new OD girl and another Villain Girl.

c) Until you had cleared the MP Pool (and so the OD Pool) mostly try to avoid all Pachinko Contests who are not while CE or OD last. If you can hoarded more than 200 EpPx1 Orbs after CE and OD in a month is done you can try to get good Positions in Pachinko Contests, but the first goal should always be to start with 100 EpPx1 Orbs in the next CE.

Cool, thanks I got it.  I'll probably try to save up 100 EPx1s anyway, before I attempt to use them, which takes like a month.

I think I have ~259 girls left in the MP pool.  Clearing it wasn't really a goal until now.  I'll have to probably focus on ODs to make progress, and change my mindset a bit, which will take time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I think I have ~259 girls left in the MP pool.  Clearing it wasn't really a goal until now.  I'll have to probably focus on ODs to make progress, and change my mindset a bit, which will take time.

I expect that you should be able to clear the August CE even if you would have no Epic Orbs left at the moment - there is some time for PoP drops, PoA provide a good amount, League too and on top I expect that you can gain 2 EpPx10 from the Seasonal. So from now on there shouldn't be an increase in MyP-Pool to you.

From MyP you should be able to gain 40-50 Girls per year - ca. 80 MyPx1 per week are mostly sure to get and I expect that you gain enough MyPx3/x6 Orbs to cover at least one girl/month. This would only decrease if you decided to focus on 1st Day CbC and use there your MyPx1 only. Than it's more a question how lucky you are to get an avalaible girl in the monday rotation 🙂 I decided to use only Mypx3/6 Orbs to get girls from MyP rotations at the time I had ca. 60-70 girls left in MyP-Pool. 

With 2-3 girls from OD (1-2 drop from EpP and 1 older girl from Villains) there are another 24-36 girls per year so per year it's possible to decrease the MyP Pool easily by 70-90 girls per year (in this expectation are EvP Orbs from SB and other "extra" drops included) without hardly focussing at OD. Sure, if you have Koban/combativity avalaible and more girls in OD at Villains that can be speed some things up. Same with some good placed DDs. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got:

• Enchanted Esme with 44 EPx1 orbs
  • Enchanted Filya with 5 EPx1 orbs
  • Enchanted Levitya with 20 EPx1 orbs
  • Enchanted Bianca with 11 EPx1 orbs
  • Enchanted Yuko with 2 EPx1 orbs

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 106 girls with 2856 EPx1 orbs.

So, my drop rate is: 3.71% or 1 girl every 26.94 orbs

• GG 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got:

• Refined Janine with 37 EPx1 orbs
  • Cooking Kanako with 63 EPx1 orbs
  • Talisman Azumi with 4 EPx1 orbs
  • Teaching Virginia with 29 EPx1 orbs
  • Ass-ass-ination Kuruva with 60 EPx1 orbs

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 112 girls with 3075 EPx1 orbs.

So, my drop rate is: 3.64% or 1 girl every 27.46 orbs

• 2 weeks later...

I got:

• Anniversary Abrael with 7 EPx1 orbs
  • College Beauty Mio with 31 EPx1 orbs
  • Anniversary Selena with 19 EPx1 orbs

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 115 girls with 3132 EPx1 orbs.

So, my drop rate is: 3.67% or 1 girl every 27.23 orbs.

I've finally emptied the OD pool, so no more girls to get in Mythic Pachinko and only 1 girl to get for every next OD 🥳

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got:

• Ira with 4 EPx1 orbs
  • Gulla with 2 EPx1 orbs
  • Acedia with 20 EPx1 orbs
  • Ava with 8 EPx1 orbs
  • Lucedia with 6 EPx1 orbs

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 120 girls with 3172 EPx1 orbs.

So, my drop rate is: 3.78% or 1 girl every 26.43 orbs.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I got:

• Gothic Lexie with 13 EPx1 orbs
  • Gothic Noella with 14 EPx1 orbs
  • Dark Demi with 15 EPx1 orbs
  • Gothic Lissa with 59 EPx1 orbs
  • Goth Jolene with 2 EPx1 orbs

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 125 girls with 3275 EPx1 orbs.

So, my drop rate is: 3.82% or 1 girl every 26.2 orbs.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

• 4 weeks later...