Epic Pachinko 1X Girls - Discussions

Jcord777

Octobre and November : 41 orbs opened ...... no girls ( i decided to save orbs until i reduce considerably my Epic pool through MP . These opened orbs are the ones needed for daily objectives).

December: with DD event i will surely open some orbs monthly during this event.

45 orbs .......... Rize -Monster's ball Alicia

14 orbs .......... Hope -Estrella

4 orbs .............Arial dance Elsa-Sabien Demonia.

I started collecting data only from 24th August so it is not 100% exact since i dont have the previous data for my first aquisitions :

141 orbs opened ...... 7 girls ..... 4 drops ..... drops rate 2.83%

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

6 - Amouranth

My historic record with Epic Pachinko:

- Up to august 2021 is 1352 orbs for 115 girls (8,51% equivalent to 1 girl every 11,76 orbs)

- Since september 2021 is 2022 orbs for 85 girls (4,20% equivalent to 1 girl every 23,79 orbs) DD bonus girls not counted

Edited by jelom
  • Like 6

Had no GPx10s saved, due to mythic gear, so I had to spend some EPx1s, to guarantee a top 25 spot in the LC yesterday.

Spent 19 EPx1s for 3 girls. 

Glad to get Nara, since I'm an AoT and Mikasa fan, and need eccentric girls.  Had to check out her scenes.  She never became a titan in the anime, but it's not like I haven't imagined it, after the appearance of the female titan.  This parody is from 6/25/2018, so I feel like she's overdue for a variant.

Wanted to save orbs for the next double date pachinko event, but I'll still have a decent stash when it occurs.

Had 31 EP drops from March to Dec, w/ 754 EPx1s, for a 4.11% drop rate.  24.3 orbs per girl on avg, so 3 girls from 19 is lucky.  Now there's 51 girls left in my EP pool, after Amouranth 🔴 was added.

2022-12-22_2-49-38.png.624283cc9009cd4e05758ce6f51274f2.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Got Amouranth 🔴 w/ 5 EPx1s (5 old, 10 total)!

I should quit using them, while I'm ahead.  I have 122 EPx1s left.  Wanted to save them for the double date pachinko event, which hasn't begun, but I'll save the rest. 

I know it was crazy lucky, b/c my EP pool had 51 girls, plus the CE girls.  It isn't empty.  Feels like I got rewarded for being impulsive, lol.

I wanted a couple of cordyceps for the pantheon, but should probably just use market refreshes, since I'm out of MPx1s.  No other way to get them.

1166348380_amouranthepdroprates.png.339383ee78971444023ca82433f8ca45.png

• Like 2
  • Hearts 2

• 2 weeks later...

7 EPx1s for Sia Siberia 🟡.  Her 2-star Sakura cosplay is my fave.  I like it more than Dameda's .

Have 46 girls left in the EP pool.

I was trying to get some cordyceps, got none, but should quit while I'm ahead again.

Especially, since the double date event is soon.  I have 160+ EPx1s saved up.

Thanks for the heads up @madahmed.  They really did move it to the 14th w/ the OD, just like the SM, except they said nothing about it in advance.  How are players supposed to prepare?  I'm sure some players must've used all of their EPx1s in the past 2 weeks, after the DD didn't occur on the 1st.

1406798007_siasiberiaep7epx1s2.png.3b0085c574ee4518a8bb4755681bddcc.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've been saving orbs for a while (since the first DD), and before that, I haven't had much luck. Today I spent everything.

December/January spins, before DD:

- 32 Orbs: Nothing

DD spins:

- 18 Orbs: Peeping Sifra + Vermella

- 6 Orbs: Jackie + Val Amelia

- 7 Orbs: Jade + Kameyala (Current Champion girl)

- 12 Orbs: Amouranth + Shipwrecked Skytte

- 26 Orbs: SB Minato + Lilly

- 24 Orbs: Sallie + Prospector Juliette

- 44 Orbs: Nothing

Total: 169 Orbs, 6x2 girls (3.55% total drop rate, but 4.4% just for today's DD spins). EP Pool is down to ~96 girls (maybe). The game should be able to display all of them soon, then I'll know for sure :)

• Like 4
  • Hearts 2

I got Amouranth with 27 EPx1 (DD: Winter Justine)

I got Peeping Tom Morgan with 62 EPx1 (DD: Winter Holiday)

Overall data:

Since September 2021, I got 73 girls with 2145 orbs EPx1.

So, my drop rate is : 3.40% or 1 girl every 29.38 orbs

• Like 4

since last girl :

orbs : 9  ---- Amouranth - Alura

77 ---- Alt.Bunny - Sping Break Minato

14 ---- Cyber Keiko - Miwa

1 ---- Minerva - Winter Justine

6 --- Richelle Ryan - Baroness Samedi

11 --- Shipwrecked Skytte - Hymevarta

since 24th August : 291 orbs ..... 13 drops ...... 22 girls ....... drop rate 4.46%

dd hh jan 2023.JPG

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

• 4 weeks later...

My historic record with Epic Pachinko (up to the loss of my datafiles):

- Up to august 2021 is 1352 orbs for 115 girls (8,51% equivalent to 1 girl every 11,76 orbs)

- Since september 2021 is 2022 orbs for 85 girls (4,20% equivalent to 1 girl every 23,79 orbs) DD bonus girls not counted

New data since february 2023

3 - Countess de Charmante

9 - Living Fantasy Judy

160 - Librarian Danielle              Yes, 160 epic orbs for one girl, apalling new record. 😱

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised :O 1

You guys clear the EP pool for the extra gems from the CE, right? @jelom @bolitho76

I'm just trying to understand, b/c if I spent the same amount of orbs before the Double Date event, I'd regret it.

Probably not if I were in the same situation though, since you probably have all of the OD girls anyway (unlike me), and getting the EP girls sooner for double the cost, at least rewards gems for you.

I have 94 EPx1s atm, and I think the DD event should start on the 14th w/ the OD, so I've been saving for that.

Once my EP pool is empty like you guys, my mentality might change, to match yours.  I'm not sure.

I think I'd still save EPx1s for the DD instead, b/c my MP pool isn't empty.  *shrugs*

2023-02-10_12-33-43.thumb.png.db72688457ad6ead0990b4fd700647bb.png

These are the EP girls I got in January.  I really just wanted to ask about that later game EP strategy, but I'll share this just for the sake of sharing something.

521825760_pachinkoprogress6.png.f94d98d4e7cdee0765f31ced52e7f7bd.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You guys clear the EP pool for the extra gems from the CE, right?

For this, to clear the MyP Pool too, and get the last Girls from OD in the next months. With ca. 40 Girls in MyP Pool and which can appear in the OD it's a reachable goal for this year to clear the MyP Pool to and get also the Gem chest in OD. If I would let CE Girls stay, they will aditions to the MyP Pool.

• Like 4

Between the previous DD and the current one:

- 10 EP: No girl

Current DD:

- 18 EP: Monster's Ball Alicia + Fangirl Jezebel

- 13 EP: Festival Parker + Winter Jeanne

- 24 EP: Keira + Moe Oyama

- 49 EP: Alt. Superia + Mecha Pilot Gal

- 13 EP: Alt. Lupa + Parker

- 17 EP: Sarah + Kaito

- 30 EP: Easter Alex + Nikki Benz

- 4 EP: Nothing

Total: 178 EP, 7 Drops, 14 girls

Fun fact: I still need a few submissive girls to complete my passive. Despite having 18% of my remaining EP Girls being submissive, none of the girls above are. So I made absolutely no progress today.

78 girls left in the pool.

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1