• Ballasuck
    • Dickachoo
    • Chickmender
    • Squirts
    • Gardevulv
    • Lopussy
    • Clitario
    • Misvaginus

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

V4UaLr1.jpg?1

Gotta Fuck'Em All! Event

From the 1st to 13th of March (5 AM GMT+1 to 5 AM GMT+1) 

Classic event, 8 new girls will be present in the game:  5 in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions. 

( 8 = 5 + 3 + 1 ) 

Spirimon: Gotta Fuck ‘Em All

My Harem master,

There is a certain someone in the Haremverse that needs your help to find a special Spirimon. To capture that wild sexual spirit, you will have to use your balls. You know how much I love their taste or feeling them bounce off my body. But now I will share: it’s you and me and the Spirimons. You know it’s your destiny!

Show your best ballsy moves starting on the 1st (5 am UTC+1) and ending on the 13th (5 am UTC+1) of March 2020. When you accomplish all 12 Daily Safari Missions, the elusive gorgeous Ballasuck will join your Harem. Find the other seven playful Spirimons in the Event and Epic Pachinko: the psychic Gardevulv, the crafty Lopussy, the mysterious Dickachoo, the fiery Chickmender, the sociable Misvaginus, the predatory Clitario, and the coy Squirts. Invite them all to your Harem!

But there are other trainers looking for them. Ninja spy already has caught Dickachoo, Gruntt  has captured Squirts and Bremen is keeping Chickmender locked in Hamelin Town. Save them and the three lustful spirits will join your Harem.

Go, master! Catch them all and you will find out that it is who you do that determines who you are! 

Mission Girl:

Artw05b.png

Ballasuck

Boss Girls:

ch3QTVu.png7CozuFB.png9sLotZQ.png

Dickachoo                                                  Chickmender                                                  Squirts

Event Pachinko Girls:

R6GZ1o4.pnglrL02HO.pngYCOziUo.pngsVOvJEK.png

Gardevulv                                                  Lopussy                                                  Clitario                                                  Misvaginus

76EAdlZ.png                                                           Wiki Links                                                         5nlJbVx.jpg

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

I hope to see Alex Bush make a reappearance from the last early March event in 2019.  My type of gal. ;)

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.c1fe8cbdc4cbe3ac0dea2fb7cbd27087.png

Please stay on topic. This is for the upcoming event starting on the 1st of March as indicated by the title, not any of the other events in March. 

• Like 1

Reread......I said the EARLY event in March.  I am getting very tired of the reprimands by the same people when I DO stay on subject. When referring to the early event in March 2020.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Reread......I said the EARLY event in March. I am getting very tired of the reprimands by the same people when I DO stay on subject. When referring to the early event in March 2020.

Oh sorry, I assumed you had read the original post. There are ONLY new girls in this event, no returning girls. I admit to being mistaken when I thought you were referring to the other events, as I had made the foolish assumption that you had noticed that the first event of each month has only new girls in it. I really should know better than that by now.

Well you have now been corrected, she will not be appearing in this event.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Niiiiice! Most of them look great. Well, gotta fuck 'em all indeed.

Lopussy is a must for me. Hopefully, there will be a chance for a drop.

There is a chance, but only in event and epic pachinko. 😃

Really like them all - did not expect that since it's a monster event.

It's too early to really comment, But I'm having trouble choosing between three girls:  the mission girl, Ballasuck, and the Pachinko girls Lopussy and gardevulv.  For me it's again what they are wearing that has my attention and Ballasuck has a combination of wood elf and Tinkerbell.  Very sexy indeed and she fulfils all my erotic-botanical fantasies.

As a Kiwi, we have a legend of little forest fairy folk known to Maori as Patupaiarehe.  They would be a great Hentai story in themselves as they have a sexual element to their legend, albeit understated.  So Ballasuck has a certain resonance with my own hopelessly romantic tendencies.  In fact, apart from lacking the jewel-like aquamarine eyes I used for them, she greatly resembles my representations of Patupaiarehe.  It's uncanny!  HH continue a new tendency to make the mission girl one of the absolute standouts of the event collections.  And we could probably guess at her transformation upon her orgasm.

Oh, and since they are creating some kind of back story on Digisekai, it would be interesting if HH could further develop that strange and mysterious story behind Aghates, that stone seal and Esperance. Obviously that would mean a reprise on Gems Kingdom.  Off topic I know, but I always love to wander.  You know me.  Lol!

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Oh sorry, I assumed you had read the original post. There are ONLY new girls in this event, no returning girls. I admit to being mistaken when I thought you were referring to the other events, as I had made the foolish assumption that you had noticed that the first event of each month has only new girls in it. I really should know better than that by now.

Well you have now been corrected, she will not be appearing in this event.

New girls?  Well yes and no.  The Pachinko girls are new, but those awaiting rescue (and the mission girl) are like those from the earlier cameo event, having appeared in Digisekai as actual characters that those who have been through the relevant quests of that world can easily recognise.

Just now, Zorba the Geek said:

New girls?  Well yes and no.  The Pachinko girls are new, but those awaiting rescue (and the mission girl) are like those from the earlier cameo event, having appeared in Digisekai as actual characters that those who have been through the relevant quests of that world can easily recognise.

They're new collectible harem girls. That doesn't imply new characters necessarily (see the million variants of Bunny, Lupa, and others, for instance).

Just now, Zorba the Geek said:

New girls? Well yes and no. The Pachinko girls are new, but those awaiting rescue (and the mission girl) are like those from the earlier cameo event, having appeared in Digisekai as actual characters that those who have been through the relevant quests of that world can easily recognise.

I didn't say "never-before-seen" girls. Even when they're variants of existing girls, they still count as new because they aren't girls you can have in your harem before the event starts. The first event of each month has never had an already existing haremette girl obtainable.

It was a fairly obvious event for those who arrived at Digisekai, just as I was sure on who would have been the girl given with the missions. I mean, who the hell is that chooses bulbasaur as starter 🤣🤣🤣

Aside from the jokes, the four new girls definitely take up their monstrous counterparts well and they don't look bad but it's a big hit for the harem so many non-girls, and I hope they remain the only ones like that, if they have to do all of them we are ruined 😓

I was hoping for other variations on the theme such as trainers and gym leaders (except Natasha), so for me the only one who deserves the vote is the only one who more than a mutant seems simply a girl in cosplay, which seems to me the best solution, Gardevulv (but I vote also Lopussy just because is cute 😜).

4 minutes ago, MrFluffy1 said:

Hm Is that normal? 1 fight and get 100% of Squirts directly.

You were just extremely lucky on her! Congrats! 😀

My personal record is 4 fights, I think 😎 

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

They're new collectible harem girls. That doesn't imply new characters necessarily (see the million variants of Bunny, Lupa, and others, for instance).

That's another reason I used the term 'yes and no'.  Pedantry aside, the girls I referred to are still not completely new, apart from the attire of some of them.

2 hours ago, blaa said:

There is a chance, but only in event and epic pachinko. 😃

Really like them all - did not expect that since it's a monster event.

I don't even consider Event Pachinko 😅 But Epic is possible. If I get all the three girls from fights, my chance of getting Lopussy is 1/45. Well, fingers crossed!

11 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

That's another reason I used the term 'yes and no'.  Pedantry aside, the girls I referred to are still not completely new, apart from the attire of some of them.

We know what you meant, and you know what George and I meant. There's no pedantry involved on either side, here (I hope). The point we wanted to get across wasn't for you but for Doctor Dumb-Dumb, who has yet to grasp the basic notion of the new event having new content.

Also, it's cool to make a wish for peace and love on the forum, and I'm all for it. I find it even more admirable coming from you, and partly using yourself as an example of someone who sometimes annoys other forum regulars. You have your flaws, sure, but you're a bonafide genius and a perfect gentleman compared to the complete man-child that I was parodying in my other post. That wasn't a real outburst, by the way, just a parody. I'm mostly just jaded by the lack of proper moderation on the EN part of the forum these days. With even one half-decent mod, a jerk who posts nonsense and/or stupid questions all the time and who lashes out in a grossly inappropriate way at folks who put him in his place, no matter how gently they try to get the message through, would have been banned (or at the very very least, clearly warned) long ago. That's how you keep a forum in check. Not by closing your eyes and hoping the annoying asshole goes away.

• Like 1