[ 19-Mar-20 ] Spring Holidays - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Good for the new event (there was need of something different) and the possibility to play it also when the girl is obtained, but may you explain me one thing...

How come that for the old (easy) event we had 10 days available (always finished in 1-2 days without boosters and with nothing to do after) and in this where we have to wait a long time to move just a single piece we have only half of time?!

I think that this event will eat the kobans of many players if they want to finish it...

• Like 5

Did they really price this game at 2200 kobans for 5 moves!?!  5!?!  2200 for 5!?!  What the fuck were they thinking making it that expensive?  Holy shit, who decided that?

If it was cheaper, I might consider spending kobans on it, but that is insane!  It would probably cost hundreds to thousands of dollars to finish this event.  I've seen greediness for games like this but this is taken to a whole new level.

Edited by Captain715
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Thanks! Yeah, that's the idea - to focus it in a single thread to make it more substantial. 

As for comparative girl stats - I haven't got them yet. :$  And yourself - how do you find Cookie?

don't have ever yet can't afford the gacha till next pay day and events really buggy  for not ploughing massive of time into it just yet

5 hours ago, Parce92 said:

I'm stuck at the Ymen symbol, Is it possible to get the preview like the first ones?

Please at least that!!

Come on!!

you can work it out by hovering it over the spaces and waiting till the symbols align. the shape is just the standard Y on a diagonal protector 

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

Good for the new event (there was need of something different) and the possibility to play it also when the girl is obtained, but may you explain me one thing...

How come that for the old (easy) event we had 10 days available (always finished in 1-2 days without boosters and with nothing to do after) and in this where we have to wait a long time to move just a single piece we have only half of time?!

I think that this event will eat the kobans of many players if they want to finish it...

not all events have had 10 days also this event is different there is no limit on the completing it you get more rewards indefinitely while ever the event is up

hace 31 minutos, maxafax dijo:

you can work it out by hovering it over the spaces and waiting till the symbols align. the shape is just the standard Y on a diagonal protector 

Finally I figured out the 2 pieces that filled the center of the puzzle, right after that I just waited for the Ymen to bounce and keep matching the other pieces.

• Like 2

Really not liking how long it takes to get moves for this, or the fact that you may have to spend kobans to finish it...

I'm used to the events helping me reach 9000 kobans so I can waste them all on pachinko and not get a girl... Will I never get to play pachinko again? :P

Also very curious about the rewards for repeating the last level... Any of you big spenders got the answer yet?

Edited by SpinelesS
  • Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, SpinelesS a dit :

Really not liking how long it takes to get moves for this, or the fact that you may have to spend kobans to finish it...

I'm used to the events helping me reach 9000 kobans so I can waste them all on pachinko and not get a girl... Will I never get to play pachinko again? :P

829 kobans in the bank, because i only use on pachinko too. 😉

So i like the good idea of spending kobans for only just finish the event....😩

I think the kinkoid next move is to ask 10k kobans before starting to play the next event....... 😒

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hawkin said:

Pretty sure the stage is bugged. Aligned all the pices, they snap back into place if you try to move away, and it wont advance. Rebloted the game twice and still stuck

Screenshot_20200319-203557.jpg

Having the exact same issue, except it doesn't even show me beating stage 1...

2 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Also very curious about the rewards for repeating the last level... Any of you big spenders got the answer yet?

I wouldn't have thought so not yet anyway but I'm guessing it will be in line with the other rewards

Myself, I don't mind this event so far.  Guesstimating the number of pieces per puzzle and calculating the number of minutes in the event /50 to come up with the possible number of moves, it seems to me that if you play a perfect game -- that is, if you collect all of the moves and do each puzzle in the minimum moves possible, you should be able to win without spending any kobans.  Yeah, my calculations we based on some guess-work, like I said, but I came up with one move to spare, if I'm right about the numbers of pieces per puzzle.

And so far, it's challenging without being overly difficult.  I'm starting by looking to try to figure out which pieces are in a bottom corner, and then doing that hover-and-drop technique several others have suggested.

The only things I'm not crazy about are the 10 move cap and the 50 minute cooldown.  Don't know exactly how I would have done it differently, but that 10 move cap is going to make things tough for me at certain times.

Oh yeah, and the images so far...a Rubic's Cube and a ymen symbol?  I mean, the game is called Hentai Clicker, after all, so how about....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

Myself, I don't mind this event so far.  Guesstimating the number of pieces per puzzle and calculating the number of minutes in the event /50 to come up with the possible number of moves, it seems to me that if you play a perfect game -- that is, if you collect all of the moves and do each puzzle in the minimum moves possible, you should be able to win without spending any kobans.  Yeah, my calculations we based on some guess-work, like I said, but I came up with one move to spare, if I'm right about the numbers of pieces per puzzle.

And so far, it's challenging without being overly difficult.  I'm starting by looking to try to figure out which pieces are in a bottom corner, and then doing that hover-and-drop technique several others have suggested.

The only things I'm not crazy about are the 10 move cap and the 50 minute cooldown.  Don't know exactly how I would have done it differently, but that 10 move cap is going to make things tough for me at certain times.

Oh yeah, and the images so far...a Rubic's Cube and a ymen symbol?  I mean, the game is called Hentai Clicker, after all, so how about....

Sounds like you haven't accounted for potentially lost moves from the bug goin around. I've already lost 5 moves from that alone, though hopefully they'll fix it so it stops happening soon since it majorly sucks. That little bug single handedly made sure that there was no way I was gonna be able to complete this event without spending kobans lol. ._.

So, as of right now, there are about 131 moves left until the event is over. So, if you're at stage 3, which requires 12 moves, and there's no increase in pieces past stage 5 (which is 16), it means you'd need 120 moves total to beat stage 10 without any mistakes. And that's absurd.

I mean, one move per hour, really? They should have made it 40 or 30 minutes to recharge, and without cap, so you could store like 40 moves and complete a few stages at once.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zuriel said:

Sounds like you haven't accounted for potentially lost moves from the bug goin around. I've already lost 5 moves from that alone, though hopefully they'll fix it so it stops happening soon since it majorly sucks. That little bug single handedly made sure that there was no way I was gonna be able to complete this event without spending kobans lol. ._.

No, you're right, I haven't accounted for that bug.  But then, I haven't encountered it, either.  I'll have to go back and re-read the thread.

Edited to add: I re-read the posts about the bug, and not having encountered it, I don't really get what's happening (hopefully it will stay that way for me!).  Looks like people are finishing the puzzle but not getting the reward or advancing to the next puzzle?  Yeah, I'd be pissed about that, and would contact the devs about a "refund" of the lost moves.  I don't know how effective that would be, but....

BTW, my issue with the 10 move cap is that starting at stage 3, that's not enough moves to finish a puzzle, and that's no fun.

Edited by EdMuse
Added content

1 hour ago, Hiro-sama said:

So, as of right now, there are about 131 moves left until the event is over. So, if you're at stage 3, which requires 12 moves, and there's no increase in pieces past stage 5 (which is 16), it means you'd need 120 moves total to beat stage 10 without any mistakes. And that's absurd.

I calculated the same total moves (without additional purchases) as you, so an hour after your post, there's 130 left.  At this point, I'm five moves into level 4.  Based on there having been nine pieces in the first two puzzles and 12 in the next two, I'm guessing the total number of pieces for each level as 9, 9, 12, 12, 16, 16, 20, 20, 25, 25.  That would mean I have 129 total puzzle pieces left to place.  So if I'm right about the total number of pieces in the remaining puzzles, then I have an allowance of one mistake before I need to start spending kobans.  😅

But then, it's not so farfetched of a structure.  I mean, hear me out, here:

• Apparently, it's possible -- though improbable -- to finish the thing without spending any kobans, as long as you don't make any mistakes, and you time everything out perfectly so that you don't lose any moves by hitting the 10 move cap.
  • If you do make mistakes or lose moves, but have a stash of kobans, you can still win without spending any money.
  • If you make mistakes, miss moves, and/or have no kobans to spend, you'd have to spend money to finish the event.  And hey, while I'm no fan of PTW, the devs have to make money, somehow.  And at least it seems possible to win without spending money.

1 hour ago, EdMuse said:

then I have an allowance of one mistake

If you're right about the levels, then I'm not sure how you would allow ANY mistakes at all. Let's count. The event lasts for 5 days: ((5 * 24 * 60) / 50) + 20 = 164. Now, 9 * 2 + 12 * 2 + 16 * 2 + 20 * 2 + 25 * 2 = 164. Which means you have EXACTLY the number of moves starting RIGHT form the very beginning. And because you can't spend the first 20 moves in less than a second, that means you'd still be at least 1 move short. And since I started when it was 4 days 14 hours, it makes it impossible for me to finish.

It's nice that they're trying new things. Unfortunately, this event is a stinker as far as I'm concerned. It's the least fun and most frustrating thing I've experienced in this game so far (yes, it even beats the Gacha, at least Gacha doesn't force me to play a worse Candy Crush to not give me a girl, it just takes one click to get my slap in the face and move on).

Here's what this event does wrong imho:

• It replaces the previous event format, which was the best thing in the game imho;
  • It forces players to play a completely different type of game, one they may or may not be good at, and/or enjoy;
  • It forces players to play the event at a very specific pace, with very annoying move restrictions, timers and P2W incentive to refill.

Basically, everything I don't want in the game. The most frustrating part is probably that the event girl is incredibly powerful and I would have loved to collect her. This would have been possible in a normal event, at my own pace and using my own strategy, which is fun and rewarding. Here, well I suck at puzzles, I hate puzzles, I hate being forced into doing things a certain way and at a certain pace, and I've already messed up on Stage 3 (I assembled the bottom 9 pieces correctly, but one row too high... so it'll take a million moves to drag them all back one square at a time, since there's no reset option either).

Bottom line: PLEASE don't mess up this nice game. It's by no means an amazing clicker in terms of gameplay, but it's decent enough, the UI is nice and most importantly, it's very appealing because it's another way to interact with HH characters. Don't turn it into an unfun P2W machine like this event (and while we're at it, PLEASE rework the Gacha so that there's at least SOME strategy involved... you've done it right for HH with most pachinko options, so you must know that pure luck with a bad drop rate and ridiculously overpriced isn't the way to go). Cheers.

Stay safe everyone. Hopefully they'll get enough feedback to throw this event format in the garbage bin where it belongs.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Hiro-sama said:

And since I started when it was 4 days 14 hours, it makes it impossible for me to finish.

Said it was 5d2h when I started, so possible in theory 😜

Also you get 6k kobans during event, which you can turn to additional 15 moves (if you throw in 200 kobans that is)

Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Am I the only one for whom this event ruined the playability of the game. Extremely long loading times. Extremely high CPU usage (it already was a lot for the game, but now my laptop is close to overheating). I feel that those moving puzzle pieces are very heavy on the RAM.

Anyway, about the event; it sucks. I highly recommend everybody to just grab whatever they can and to not invest into it to get the girl. If you object but still put your kobans towards the girl, it will be repeated, because for Kinkoid that will be a success. I think this will be their Legendary Days equivalent. That is fine, but I would like them to say that beforehand. It is possible to complete for nothing, but that requires a couple of things some people already cannot do. Like being awake/online at the start of the event. Not getting screwed by the game not loading. All those things that you cannot influence. An event is bad by design if you give one group an advantage over others before it even started.

Lastly, which *beep* gave them this idea in the event survey? Why would you suggest something like this?

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3