[ 19-Mar-20 ] Spring Holidays - Discussion

FinderKeeper

there's defiantly a bug with the yen symbol. so if you look closely at the animation every so often on 2 of the squares the corner of the yen is just missing but during the other phases of the animation its in line with the other squares around it aka if it isn't in the correct place then the yen sign would be missing a huge chunk. the only conclusion I can come to is ever all the squares are in the wrong position but it is still making the symbol or there's a bug. and I've already tried to moving to incorrect position and then putting it back again and had no affect so far its cost me an extra 15 moves trying to get it to finish.

Edited by maxafax

2 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

I'm thinking of starting a thread in the Feedback area, as this feels like the worst implementation of an event to date.

Please do. If we were given 10 days at 50 minuets reset, this wouldn't be the end of the world for an event, but instead they said eff that, glhf. 🙄

They are trying to compete with the Coronavirus to see who will fuck us the most…

I heard that in the testing serveur, kobans and affection obtained through daily mission will be reduced, as new mission will offers gifts… we didn't have enough of both so they logically will reduce it…

On the good side, we will be able to upgrade Office girls… it's good to add new content… but it would be better to be able to use existing content before… we need a fuck ton of affection for the current perks, and that would be largely enough to reach the level max.

• Haha 3

il y a 9 minutes, Chthugha a dit :

I just realized something... if this wouldn't reward a girl, then this would be like a nice side event to earn some resources 🤔 that would immediately move this from terrible to rather nice 😂

Could be cool to have it e.g. each week, without a girl (or with a Gacha girl).

They could do new images for this event instead of doing new avatars for HH…

Edited by test_anon
  • Like 3

it would be nice if they had added a reset tiles button cause if you f... just 1 square up it can throw the entire pattern out. as you can see below the pattern looks great but actually its in the wrong position but by the time you realize it you have already spent points on building the pattern up its this positional stuff that is co...ing people up and the thing is if they had different colour yen symbols for the 2 that there are then people wouldn't be yelling ffs yet another bugged event 1/2 as much

Annotation 2020-0d3-21 002549.jpg

• Like 1

the idea of cool new event games was interesting, but this puzzle game really really hates the players,

theres not enough time or enough moves, the refill time is too long. this takes too long. it was literally design to make you buy extra moves.

the girl looks very nice, but the puzzles are too hard and refill is too low. this is not winnable, it cant be done without mistakes, 

i wish the developers were nicer with their events. this is too hard. too hard mode. impossible to achieve... 

i could make out what the cubix symbol was. yen symbol was, flower symbol was.........but what in the bloody hell is the symbol after the flower supposed to be?

Update.....20 moves an 8k kabons later.....the forth image is some weird purple rock.......need to give completed image pixs for the puzzles.....no fun wasting money =(

Edited by moesin
comment update

21 hours ago, Hiro-sama said:

If you're right about the levels, then I'm not sure how you would allow ANY mistakes at all. Let's count. The event lasts for 5 days: ((5 * 24 * 60) / 50) + 20 = 164. Now, 9 * 2 + 12 * 2 + 16 * 2 + 20 * 2 + 25 * 2 = 164. Which means you have EXACTLY the number of moves starting RIGHT form the very beginning. And because you can't spend the first 20 moves in less than a second, that means you'd still be at least 1 move short. And since I started when it was 4 days 14 hours, it makes it impossible for me to finish.

And what's more, it seems to be a moot point.  I don't know what went wrong in my calculations, but I just recalculated and found that I'll be 15 moves short.  Oddly, I haven't made any mistakes and have collected all moves.  The only thing I can chalk it up to is that damned OpenGL error, but if the awarding moves is on a clock, that shouldn't make any difference.  I don't think I'll have enough kobans to buy 15 moves, even assuming there's no further error.

Edit: found my error.  I'm back to having one move to spare, if I collect all moves and don't make any mistakes.

Edited by EdMuse
correction

3 hours ago, maxafax said:

it would be nice if they had added a reset tiles button cause if you f... just 1 square up it can throw the entire pattern out. as you can see below the pattern looks great but actually its in the wrong position but by the time you realize it you have already spent points on building the pattern up its this positional stuff that is co...ing people up and the thing is if they had different colour yen symbols for the 2 that there are then people wouldn't be yelling ffs yet another bugged event 1/2 as much

Annotation 2020-0d3-21 002549.jpg

So I was wondering about this.  I haven't made any mistakes -- yet! -- so I don't know.  But if you put a piece in the wrong place, it stays there, rather than springing back to where it was?

1 minute ago, EdMuse said:

So I was wondering about this.  I haven't made any mistakes -- yet! -- so I don't know.  But if you put a piece in the wrong place, it stays there, rather than springing back to where it was?

yes. I actually tested this before i realized the event was so fucked that I pretty much just screwed myself out of finishing it unless I pay

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

yeah this barely enough moves to complete it without paying (if that's the case, not even sure yet) if you don't screw up is horrible. especially since screwing up could potentially be very costly.

21 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

And as mentioned by others, you can't miss refill time either.  So those that are working or asleep are screwed as well.

i understand they wanna make money with this game, 

but this is not the way to do things, this makes you wanna ignore the event, this could make players frustrated, 

the older events had you buying boosters that lasted long hours, now buying 5 or 10 moves seems like robbery 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jedc22 said:

yes. I actually tested this before i realized the event was so fucked that I pretty much just screwed myself out of finishing it unless I pay

Kind of a mark of a bad game, if it doesn't give you the opportunity to figure out how to play it without that causing you to lose.

• Like 1

Please Kinkoid, save players' progress & restart the Event with a fucking RESET option (= 1 move) >:(

And/or the possibility to redragging wrong piece(s) from right to left (=1 move) ¬¬

NO MISTAKES ARE ALLOWED

Miss.jpg.fe660b058683b6f5add3c3e0dcfa625c.jpg

I realized that I started one line below & now I had to use 13 moves to restart a new puzzle O.o

(and it's "just" the 4x4 one, not a 5x5...)

[EDIT] OK... Bought Moves & Stage not restarting...

OK....jpg.ca76531ad86cd8458179c995b67ccaba.jpg

Actually, I just had to up the 3 first pieces inside the 2nd image... instead of starting all over again...

Bye bye Rewards -_-

Edited by [CNO] Tsuga
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, EdMuse said:

yes and also some of the paters can be placed on the wrong side of the puzzle aka mirror image such as above where the yen should be on the right side and the other yen on the left and as there still a complete yen sign hovering mouse over position doesn't help as it appears to fit in only that position. I've added a video to show what I mean its a little shake but I think it demonstrates the problem 

Edited by maxafax
adittion