• Tachibana
    • Victoria
    • Mary
    • Pooky
    • Spring Lola
    • Cora
    • Lima

29 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

The koban missions are no longer skippable except at the end of the event. If you don't do one on a day, it just means you have to deal with it the next day(s).

I havent thought about that. Well, I guess, theres no argument left anymore. Just do your missions and maybe in the near future they replace the rewards with something good, like orbs. 😃

• Like 3

hace 16 horas, FUN4ALL69 dijo:

This is quickly turning into another crap rip-off event! Got 42 shards or gems or what ever they are called on Spring Spirit girl with the first 30 combats and NOT ONE SHARD SINCE THEN IN OVER 65 COMBATS SINCE THE FIRST 30!

Yeah, I think we've alll been in that situation at one point. Or more than once.

The only thing that can be said is don't give up, there's still another 3 days of event and, because it's an Orgy/revival, shard drops are bigger.

Good luck!

5 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

3 days and 11 hours to go.  Have 39/100 shards for Spring Shehera.  I know I'll get the event girl like everyone else, but she'll probably be the only one.

That's OK.  Plenty of other events.

I wouldn't worry, I'm sure you'll get Shehera. I'm going after her too. One lucky 12 drop can easily swing things back in your favor :)

Couple of minutes if I try to click each one of them. Spraying clicks with tri-click mouse is a bit faster but less efficient.

For partial collection I find more convenient to switch between girl rarities as shorter lists feel more manageable.

Not the best event for me, I'm at 364 total fights and I got Spring Spirit (at the end of the third day) and I'm at 53 shards of Summer Spirit, and I only have enough kobans for 2 and a half more refill (considering the amount I'll get at midnight, too)... I know that with few 8+ shards drop I could easily get her, but I don't know. I guess I'll see what to do tonight

Might've been the "hardest" Orgy Days event for me, so far.

Got a few "dry runs" which really made it really hard to get it going.

Was still able to get the mission girl + 3 others, while being lucky enough to get an extra one via epic orb.

Also, @FinderKeeper congrats on your achievement/milestone 👏👏👏 Working on getting halfway there! :D 

Edited by Karyia
  • Thanks 1

As always orgy days are my favourite events. 💖

I got the three girls I had with villains, Summer Spirit, Spring Spirit and Spring Shehera but they took me more battles than expected: 191, 208 and 162, respectively.

I had two event girls in pachinko (Cora and Lima) plus the two added with the weekly patch (Camile and Everest), but I had enough kobans to get them all, so I completed the event and cleared the pachinko again. B|

9 ore fa, Antimon ha scritto:

Not the best event for me, I'm at 364 total fights and I got Spring Spirit (at the end of the third day) and I'm at 53 shards of Summer Spirit, and I only have enough kobans for 2 and a half more refill (considering the amount I'll get at midnight, too)... I know that with few 8+ shards drop I could easily get her, but I don't know. I guess I'll see what to do tonight

update: 426 total fights, 0 kobans left, 4 drops in a row in my last 4 fights: 11, 12, 10, 10. I'm at 96 shards with Summer Spirit. If I manage to stay awake and get another drop, and that drop will reveal itself to be a 3 shards one, I think I could make good use of a psychiatric help

I GOT HER WITH THE VERY LAST COMBATIVITY POINT. THIS EVENT WAS STRESSFUL, GUYS.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 6

A very good result for me:

Nicole finished up early on day 1 - started with 88 shards, so fully expected that result.

Got Spring Shehera(zade), Spring Rumiko with good shards for Summer Spirit before last day.
In the last hour, I got Summer Spirit as well.

Took refilling, of course, but that's 2 new girls added to game, but 4 gained for the harem.

• Like 1

I played it passive this time and results with no refills was:  Event girl Viginia and Spring Shehera joined my harem.  So I have 9462 in kobans saved for the next event. I'm not sure if that is the usual amount what I call the "power players" try to save up for an event they are serious about.

• Like 1

In the end I voted only for Spring Lola, as I said elsewhere she is one of my favorites in the entire game roster, and IMHO she is far superior to all other girls in the event.

Regarding the results, definitely March is not my month. After ending the first day with Spring Rumiko at 54/100, the drop rates fell to the basin an I needed the next two days to make her drop. Next applied to Bremen for Summer Spirit, but after all the possible free combativity I ended only at 68/100. The 90 Epic flowers from Virginia added only mockery to loss.

Who bets that next year Summer Spirit won't be available on a villain?

• Like 1

Before orgy event starts.I already got many girls from the 2018 anniversary,sexy calender and 2 revival event in 2019.I need to get 3 girls from boss this time.Then I paid 6 event pachinko to get Tachibana and Cora.

If they appeared in the next year orgy days I will accept it.

Even with the bonus combativty from D2 1st.I must cursed Breman for forcing me to use 7 refills for the last 50 shards of Summer Spirit.Screw you Breman.Screenshot_20200330-081024_1585539150876.thumb.jpg.5113c4d48e2a42febfe7affb435d14cf.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 7:03 PM, miliallia said:

832564653_Screenshot(476).thumb.png.c5892ebec71f74c7bc507f84785a3f0e.png

99 👿

Oh dear!  I sure know that feeling!  It's a real shame you didn't get her (or did you in the end?).  Her affection scenes are very detailed and interesting, in the way Barbie movies are if you consider their artwork and fantasy themes.  Summer and Spring Spirit make up a visual novella in themselves.

5 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

Before orgy event starts.I already got many girls from the 2018 anniversary,sexy calender and 2 revival event in 2019.I need to get 3 girls from boss this time.Then I paid 6 event pachinko to get Tachibana and Cora.

If they appeared in the next year orgy days I will accept it.

Even with the bonus combativty from D2 1st.I must cursed Breman for forcing me to use 7 refills for the last 50 shards of Summer Spirit.Screw you Breman.Screenshot_20200330-081024_1585539150876.thumb.jpg.5113c4d48e2a42febfe7affb435d14cf.jpg

Gee, lot's of green ticks, but not for that cute kodama.  Oh well.  Three out of the four legendaries, though, so not bad at all.  I've never had a score card like that, but I haven't played Event Pachinko in ages so that'll be the reason I guess.

1 ora fa, Zorba the Geek ha scritto:

Gee, lot's of green ticks, but not for that cute kodama.  Oh well.  Three out of the four legendaries, though, so not bad at all.  I've never had a score card like that, but I haven't played Event Pachinko in ages so that'll be the reason I guess.

In my opinion she is horrible nearly than Natasha so he is very lucky.

It was my fear to get that monster when i used the orbs but luckily from the event girls i got only Tachibana in that way.

For the rest, almost 2.4k kobans to got Spring, Summer and Shehera and leave Rumiko to the loving care of Ninja Spy, all as calculated (even if a little more luck on Shehera in the end would not been bad 😓).