• Lady Meta
    • Superchick
    • Carlita
    • Wang
    • Easter Bunny
    • Super Naisha
    • Solaria & Umbria
    • Clarysse

And so, another breakup in the expected event sequence, with the obvious damage that new players didn't have time to gather up free kobans since last orgy event and will be forced to buy if they are willing to obtain all the girls they wish. Once again comes to mind that is seems that the devs don't know what to do anymore to force players to spend real money (or if you prefer, to force free players to leave the game due to the lack of enough progress).

I'm a F2P gamer and if I get 2 girls out of the whole bunch offered, I'm happy.  I know I'll get the event girl, and with a few reloads one other.  And that's fine with me.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

I'm a F2P gamer and if I get 2 girls out of the whole bunch offered, I'm happy.  I know I'll get the event girl, and with a few reloads one other.  And that's fine with me.

Better for you, @Dr. Lust, but i think that many others may not be satisfied as you are. For now, me included, despite the fact that I have only Easter Alex to fight for.

In fact, I was ready at 5:06 with a full combativity bar, which got 2 points added from the daily mission rewards, and those 22 points all go in one round of Finalmecia pounding... and the old Finalmecia stinginess (that made me need four and a half months to obtain all her three base girls, making her my greatest black beast) got back: not a shard for Bolt (which has still to drop for me), and only one drop for Easter Alex. Despite the fact that it was of 11 shards, I can't be optimistic about the final outcome of the event. I will consider myself lucky of I get her in all five days, posed I get her at all. Having some combativity left to continue pounding Pandora would be practically a miracle.

So, the event looks great and all (albeit pretty ambitious and it will be quite expensive, but OD is the most generous format in terms of kobans per girl ratio, so that's good), BUT...

None of the girls are where they're supposed to be based on the list given in the News (not that I have a problem with that myself, I have none of these and I'm happy to get Captain Haremverse as my mission girl, since I never had the chance, for instance). Unless this in and of itself is an easter egg?...

🧐🥚

Edit... Okay, after some detective work, here's the two lists and how they differ. Half the girls are where they're supposed to be, the other half isn't.

News:
Daily Missions: Easter Bunny
Pachinko only: Captain Haremverse
Dark Lord: Hari
Ninja SpyBitch
Gruntt: Rabbi
Edwarda: Hildr
Donatien: Malina
Silvanus: Iron Viola

Bremen: Easter Alex

vs

Game:
Daily Missions: Captain Haremverse
Pachinko only: Easter Bunny
Ninja Spy: Bitch
Edwarda: Hildr
Donatien: Malina
Silvanus: Iron Viola

Finalmecia: Easter Alex
Roko: Hari
Karole:  Rabbi

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

So, the event looks great and all (albeit pretty ambitious and it will be quite expensive, but OD is the most generous format in terms of kobans per girl ratio, so that's good), BUT...

None of the girls are where they're supposed to be based on the list given in the News (not that I have a problem with that myself, I have none of these and I'm happy to get Captain Haremverse as my mission girl, since I never had the chance, for instance). Unless this in and of itself is an easter egg?...

Well, it's not the first time that the announcement and reality don't match 😅:D

Don't remember seeing at this level though, IIRC 🤨 

Since I don't have any of the girls, it's not that big of a deal for me but it can still be frustrating/annoying, since you might be expecting for something and then.... "well, sorry about that" 🙄😤 Something that, I suppose, is very easily avoidable (or should be).

Other than that, the new girls (Solaria & Umbria and Easter Alex) seem great/promissing! Also, plenty of legendary, epic and rare girls around, so it's really a "feast".

One problem should be for people that already have most of the girls available, since they'll have to go through the pachinko (with no guarantees, other than the 10x) to get something.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Karyia said:

One problem should be for people that already have most of the girls available, since they'll have to go through the pachinko (with no guarantees, other than the 10x) to get something.

Yeah, most of the veterans will have the available girls already (expect easter alex of course) - orgy days are still an event for newer (not new) player who have stashed some kobans already, like @DvDivXXX pointed out. And that's the reason why I still think the foreplay event was much better - even a lot of the veterans hadnt had the event pachinko girls, so almost everbody could get something out of it, even if the costs were much higher.

If they keep this up (orgy days 2nd event, foreplay 4th (if it's true)) that would be a good balance for newer and older players, players with less and more kobans, etc.

3 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

I guess you are going crazy on easter alex, or havent you reached plain of rituals yet?

• Like 1

I have all the boss girls already save Easter Alex and I also have Easter Bunny, Carlita, and Super Naisha.

Shame Bunny's Mom is still only Pachinko accessible. I've been trying to seduce her for years. Always missing her. lol

• Haha 1

Just now, blaa said:

foreplay 4th (if it's true)

Just want to reiterate, that's a pure guess, not a guess. I have legit NO idea what's gonna happen, it's just the first thing I could think of. Something new could also exist, but possible structures is too broad to think of.

2 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

Shame Bunny's Mom is still only Pachinko accessible

Guess you also had the bad luck to miss her back in July 2018 for the second anniv? That's the one time she was outside it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Guess you also had the bad luck to miss her back in July 2018 for the second anniv? That's the one time she was outside it. 

Indeed I did. I kept trying and trying. I can't recall who I ended up with on that.

Still, I keep at within reason to seduce all of the Carot family in all their fun inspired moments. :)

46 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

I have all the boss girls already save Easter Alex and I also have Easter Bunny, Carlita, and Super Naisha.

Shame Bunny's Mom is still only Pachinko accessible. I've been trying to seduce her for years. Always missing her. lol

Bunny's Mother is the first one I collected from event Pachinko last year.Only 2 girls are in the event slot so it is easy.I get her using only 1 spin.

It is as hard as hell to get her from so many girls involved this year.

Getting her from Mythic Pachinko is the only chance.It is not cheap but also not the most expensive.

It is my pain I still cannot get Christmas Arcana QQ.

Screenshot_2019-04-14-11-31-48.png

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 1

Like most veterans, Easter Alex is the only new girl I can obtain outside Pachinko. And for the second time in a row, I also have the mission girl.

Oh, well, more time fighting the bosses for their regular girls (once I manage to get the new Alex, of course).

I see the news post has been changed and now matches what we actually have in game. So, that's settled, then. It's weird they had the whole post written down with different girls on different spots but then forgot to change it when they likely changed their minds before releasing the event. I'm glad they fixed the post in any case, whether I helped them notice it or not. Cheers!

45 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

I see the news post has been changed and now matches what we actually have in game. So, that's settled, then. It's weird they had the whole post written down with different girls on different spots but then forgot to change it when they likely changed their minds before releasing the event. I'm glad they fixed the post in any case, whether I helped them notice it or not. Cheers!

If I had to make a guess, I'd say it's again some kind of GH related problem. Three of the girls involved in this issue (Hari, Rabbi, Easter Bunny) are from an event that GH had not, and the new one (Easter Alex) has no male counterpart, so they have all been switched to villains GH doesn't have yet (and Captain Haremverse got to be again the mission reward).
I think they had organized this event how it was described in the first news message and then decided only in a second later time to have an Orgy Days on GH too, and they had to make these changes. 

It's a pity they chose Captain Haremverse as the missions reward, though. I (as other "not-so-veteran" and newer players) don't have her, so she's a new free girl and I'm ok with this, but (in addition to the fact that I like a lot more all the pachinko exclusive from "Super Girlzz" and "Cameo" event) she was already the mission reward, and one of the nicest thing of OD (in my opinion) was the fact that one previously pachinko-only event girl got to be the mission reward. I hope this won't become the norm

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Observer_X said:

And so, another breakup in the expected event sequence, with the obvious damage that new players didn't have time to gather up free kobans since last orgy event and will be forced to buy if they are willing to obtain all the girls they wish. Once again comes to mind that is seems that the devs don't know what to do anymore to force players to spend real money (or if you prefer, to force free players to leave the game due to the lack of enough progress).

I am a new player, and I'm not so much disappointed with the missing kobans. I assume pachinko was always meant as a mechanic to get players to spend money and as such is fully accessible to new players as long as they are willing to pay. I *am* disappointed that there is no girl at the dark lord. I have only 2 bosses unlocked so far, and half of them now don't have a girl. I don't understand why devs would want to put things more out of reach of new players. And mission girl not being easter bunny is kida disappointing as well ;).

I keep saying "let the drawer of Solaria & Umbria take a course to learn expressions!" solved that problem would not be so bad. However, once again, I already have the girl you get for the missions and therefore I will take the two useless boosters but otherwise it's a good event.

I only have 2 girls to take from bosses, Rabbi and Easter Alex, and they are also on two bosses that I need to attack normally so it's great. Easter Alex, in addition to definitely making @Dr. Lust happy, seems very well drawn, so I'm glad she is the new girl who can be recruited in a free way.

For now I have only had low drops below 6 but I hope it's just bad luck as it is reported as normal Orgy Days even if with different format from the usual. Let's hope.

I was a bit premature here - yeah, ejaculations.  Using all the few kobans I had and a few fake orgasms I persuaded Alex to at least take an interest in me in three accounts (x60 so far in this one).  So, I think I have a good chance of getting her in this one, along with Hari on x79 from last time.  I still have to get Bitch in Adrian'smole and she's sitting on x78 from last attempts so I have a real chance of getting her quite easily.  Not so Alex in that account since she's only on x3 after the first round of 20.

All the same, I'm going to be absolutely stuffed for Epic Days 5 and a bit days hence.

The best of luck, everybody.

[Update]  I managed to get Easter Fairy with an orb in Herbie Hynde.  I tell ya... This reverse psychology works a treat!  She's the 14th girl I recruited in Herbie Hynde using orbs since they were introduced.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I got Alex this morning.

Last night when it started I used my free 20 battles on auto 10s and only got a few shards. So, I refilled and gave her another 2 auto shots and came up with about a dozen shards. So I hmmmed and hawwed and reloaded to try once again. This time I did manual and came up with squat. So I reloaded and tried again, coming up with nearly 20 shards. I was working Level 2 Fina, so I started to worry about if the new boss girl might get in the way but kept going. I reloaded and tried again. Got about a dozen shards and some for the new boss girl. Eventually I hit 80 shards for Alex and hesitated then did another got up into the 90s. Figured, ok, time to stop. Then, this morning, I did an auto 10 from my free fills and gained over 20 shards.

And that's how I got Alex (as the last free girl) and finished the Event with 4 days left and only costing around 1000 Kobans.

Now I'll just save up my Kobans for the next event.

56 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

I got Alex this morning.

Last night when it started I used my free 20 battles on auto 10s and only got a few shards. So, I refilled and gave her another 2 auto shots and came up with about a dozen shards. So I hmmmed and hawwed and reloaded to try once again. This time I did manual and came up with squat. So I reloaded and tried again, coming up with nearly 20 shards. I was working Level 2 Fina, so I started to worry about if the new boss girl might get in the way but kept going. I reloaded and tried again. Got about a dozen shards and some for the new boss girl. Eventually I hit 80 shards for Alex and hesitated then did another got up into the 90s. Figured, ok, time to stop. Then, this morning, I did an auto 10 from my free fills and gained over 20 shards.

And that's how I got Alex (as the last free girl) and finished the Event with 4 days left and only costing around 1000 Kobans.

Now I'll just save up my Kobans for the next event.

Congratz!

Just as a little non-offensiv side note: If you have to save kobans for the next event, most likely you would have won her with free combativity anyways since we have a ridicouls good shard drop range in orgy days and you could have even saved more kobans this way.

And as a 2nd side note: Drops of regular villian girl shards dont interfere with event girl drops

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, blaa said:

Just as a little non-offensiv side note: If you have to save kobans for the next event, most likely you would have won her with free combativity anyways since we have a ridicouls good shard drop range in orgy days and you could have even saved more kobans this way.

Well this is some bullshiiiiiiiiiiiet! I spent over 60 combat points and not a single shard for Hari dropped... I got her at 59 from earlier events and I thought to myself: "Imma just get her real quick and go on to Alex"... oh how wrong I was!

(btw I know what you're saying is generally true, I'm just bitching about my bad luck lol)

Edited by Čamuga

4 hours ago, blaa said:

Congratz!

And as a 2nd side note: Drops of regular villian girl shards dont interfere with event girl drops

Thank you.

I always save kobans. I'm quite frugal when it comes to spending them. I have a specific cut off point in my Koban pool that if my spending reaches that point I automatically stop. Right now, I'm quite above that but I've had events that have eaten up much of my savings so I'm always rebuilding the pool.

On the boss girl drops it's always hard to tell. There's been times I've been working on an event girl and when going through one set of 20 combats, only the boss girl drops. Then I go through another group of 20 and the event girl drops. Then I go a next group of 20 and the boss girl drops. It's a weird pattern.