74 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Belissa
    • Summer Spirit
    • Holly
    • Jackie
    • Celeste
    • Lima

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

J1iQjfb.jpg?1

Haremverse’s Got Talent

My talented hero,

There are so many well-rounded and talented girls in the Haremverse, all of them with outstanding ass-ets. But there is only one of you, darling. And we all need your BIG hard talent to make these four days truly EPIC.

Starting on the 20th (5 am UTC+1) and ending on the 24th (5 am UTC+1) of April 2020, you will have the opportunity to invite 6 amazing girls to your Harem. Yes, you read it right: 6 gorgeous girls will be available on villains and the Epic Pachinko for grabs. And two of them you’ve never met before: Jackie, the sexy scout, and Celeste, the daring gambler.

The Epic babes deserve an epic performance against the villains. The gorgeous thrill-chaser Celeste is with Edwarda and the mysterious Jackie is with Pandora Witch. Gruntt is holding Holly, Donatien has kidnapped Summer Spirit, Dark Lord won’t let Lima go and Jackson’s Crew has entrapped Belissa. Save them, glorious hero.

The moment we are waiting for, to make it to the finale together… Show the whole Haremverse your talent. Let’s go!

Boss Girls

CLVQQU2.pngK5hXREb.pngKob8gcC.png

Belissa                                          Summer Spirit                                                     Holly

i74EY0a.png9ZCfdC3.pngo6J2NXZ.png

Jackie                                                   Celeste                                                      Lima

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Bruce Buttfucker said:

Guh! I was, somewhat naively, hoping for another Legendary Days event. Oh well, c'est la vie!

The next Legendary days should be next month at the same time. They are always alternating each month between Epic and Legendary Days.

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lemus said:

Kakegurui!!!

Neat video, thanks 👌

Also, not about the event yet (waiting to see what's coming) but about the wiki... would it be possible/useful to put the pic and info of the event when it appears (12h before the start of the event)?

Sort of the like the event wiki window but, in this case, it would be just sort of a more "complete" announcement of the event with the pic and info (girls available, etc). Just a thought.

2 hours ago, windia said:

so no official announcement which bosses will have which girls yet? Looked at twitter, there is unusual silence 😮 

Can you tell me the last time we had an official announcement of that before the event started and provide proof? I'm genuinely unsure of when they've done that in advance, we almost never know until the event started AFAIK

• Like 2

I gotta say... IMHO, it seems like an epicless event to me 😅 A name change seems needed.

1 epic girl and 5 legendaries? 🤨 And the epic one is not even available for everyone 🙄

Also, it seems a bit mind-blowing (to me) that of all the girls available, Summer Spirit and Lima are the ones getting back here (since they were made available not even one month ago. In Summer Spirit's case, at a much better shard range then). 

Hoping for something good for the next event... but fearing a "worse" (as in lower shard range) event, since it's (I suppose) "replacing" a revival one. 

24 minutes ago, Karyia said:

I gotta say... IMHO, it seems like an epicless event to me 😅 A name change seems needed.

Kinkoid opinion last time I asked was that it's Epic because it brings girls from the Epic Pachinko. Rarity has nothing to do with it.

24 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Also, it seems a bit mind-blowing (to me) that of all the girls available, Summer Spirit and Lima are the ones getting back here (since they were made available not even one month ago. In Summer Spirit's case, at a much better shard range then).

Hoping for something good for the next event... but fearing a "worse" (as in lower shard range) event, since it's (I suppose) "replacing" a revival one.

No idea why these 2 are here yeah.

If the next event is what was just tested on the test server, it's "no shard range".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Kinkoid opinion last time I asked was that it's Epic because it brings girls from the Epic Pachinko. Rarity has nothing to do with it.

Ah, that makes sense.  I was wondering about that, too.

When I saw the lineup, I thought, "OK, cool- I have a shot at Lima outside of the Pachinko!  And if I snag her, I can maybe try for the one new girl (Celeste) in a world that's open to me."

30 rolls later, I'm at 2x on Lima. 🙄

I know that 30 rolls on this event is statistically insignificant (if not utterly useless), but I'm on pace to win her at... 1500 rolls. 😬 Hopefully the law of averages & some RNG luck kick in soon!

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If the next event is what was just tested on the test server, it's "no shard range".

Perfect- I'm feel like I'm preparing myself for that right now.  I'll just look at the checkmark I have on Summer Spirit from her prior event & pretend I accomplished something here.

Good luck to all of you!

28 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I see. I always thought that the Epic Days were (focused) for Epics and Legendary Days the same for Legendaries. But that's another way of seeing it.

On another level... it's worrisome that the game is (seemingly) moving towards a mostly (but almost exclusively) legendary lineup lately.  

28 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Ok, let's see what that "Path" brings 👍

19 minutes ago, Hastur said:

When I saw the lineup, I thought, "OK, cool- I have a shot at Lima outside of the Pachinko!  And if I snag her, I can maybe try for the one new girl (Celeste) in a world that's open to me."

30 rolls later, I'm at 2x on Lima. 🙄

Don't forget that this one has drops from 1-5 ;) 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Karyia said:

On another level... it's worrisome that the game is (seemingly) moving towards a mostly (but almost exclusively) legendary lineup lately.

It's actually just a downgrade on rares. When rarity first came about, new events were 6 girls: 3 rare, 2 epic, 1 legendary. Now it's 8 girls: 1 rare, 6 epic, 1 legendary. The extra epics there mean there isn't actually that much less of them, but well that's starting to get away from the Epic event.

To get back on topic, I've had no drops so far. Only the two new girls to obtain though, so oh well.

• Sad 1

Like everybody else, I'm also surprised by the return of Summer Spirit and Lima, but whatever, I'm not complaining.

In any case, my luck isn't the best when it comes to Epic days so I've decided to continue battling Dark Lord for its Tier 2 and 3 girls. And if I managw to get Lima then well, even better!

Good luck to everyone.

I am also quite amazed at the choice of girls but seeing GH and the fact that the male counterparts of Summer Spirit and Lima were introduced for the first time is clear what they did.

As for the topic, Summer Spirit we know that it's good (although two of her subsequent poses have disappointed me a little) but I already have her. Belissa is the typical Epic Pachinko girl with still immature graphics but she is also good. Holly and Celeste are really not bad. Lima, as I have already said, is garbage...

But the absolute best is Jackie, THIS is a real artist! (however this time I don't look at the other poses of the girls in advance, so I hope that the quality level is the same of what I see here).

So my strategy will be to try in order: Jackie, Celeste, Holly and, if I can, Belissa. To try on Lima you should pay me and also a lot so I will keep away from her at any cost.

20 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

As for the topic, Summer Spirit we know that it's good (although two of her subsequent poses have disappointed me a little) but I already have her. Belissa is the typical Epic Pachinko girl with still immature graphics but she is also good. Holly and Celeste are really not bad. Lima, as I have already said, is garbage...

But the absolute best is Jackie, THIS is a real artist! (however this time I don't look at the other poses of the girls in advance, so I hope that the quality level is the same of what I see here).

So my strategy will be to try in order: Jackie, Celeste, Holly and, if I can, Belissa. To try on Lima you should pay me and also a lot so I will keep away from her at any cost.

Really now? Jackie is the one I can't get, not at the last story yet, Lima looks like a type that I'd like but the art from the start looks awful I gotta agree, I'll be sad if she's shit in her upgrades... Already got Summer Spirit (although havent upgraded her yet), and I'd like to get Celeste along with Lima, provided I get lucky of course...
Oh and Holly... Holy shit Holly's face just doesn't look good man. I'd even take Justine over Holly, to me there's something disturbing about Hollys face. This seems like a pretty meh event, no reason for me to spend my Kobans on Lima and the works of that new artist. 😞

47 minuti fa, Čamuga ha scritto:

Oh and Holly... Holy shit Holly's face just doesn't look good man. I'd even take Justine over Holly, to me there's something disturbing about Hollys face.

To me, more than her face, I don't like Holly from the waist down with her feet too small and in an incorrect position than the knees so yes, it's possible to change the order for the last two, also because I now see that Belissa it's with Jackson's Crew that I'm interested in fighting much more than Gruntt 😅

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

To me, more than her face, I don't like Holly from the waist down with her feet too small and in an incorrect position than the knees so yes, it's possible to change the order for the last two, also because I now see that Belissa it's with Jackson's Crew that I'm interested in fighting much more than Gruntt 😅

Omfg you're right! There is something more than just the face, holy shit that looks bad! Also look at her arms dude, something about those arms makes me uncomfortable the more I look at them (Cursed be anatomy for this artist I guess :D )
And yeah, after I get Lima (Praise be RNGesus), I'm going all in on Belissa, I need an excuse to go for Jacksons Crew anyway lol

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 1

I already have Belissa and Lima from the Epic Pachinko using my orbs and of course Summer Spirit from the previous event.

That leaves me with 3 girls available, since I have access to all worlds/bosses.

I'm trying to get Jackie since I've only recently unlocked Pandora Witch and still have to get all of her regular girls.

I don't think I will invest any more Kobas to get the other 2 girls since there is another event coming this month and I don't have that many Kobans available as a free player.

Meh, i'm not crazy about any of the girls. My two favorites are definitely Summer Spirit and Celeste, i'm not attracted to the other girls. Let's see:

1. Celeste
  2. Summer Spirit
  3. Jackie
  4. Holly
  5. Belissa
  6. Lima

Maybe i could have placed Holly above that youngish-looking girl, but... tattoos? 🤢 Cigarettes? 🤮 Nope.

27 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

I don't think I will invest any more Kobas to get the other 2 girls since there is another event coming this month and I don't have that many Kobans available as a free player.

If the hints are true, you wont need any kobans for the last event this month; but, of course, no guarantee