[ 24-Apr-20 ] Path of Attraction - Discussion

FinderKeeper

21 minutes ago, DarkBee1 said:

30 tickets it's too much, better if devs made 15

I am an active player and I never have more than 10 tickets. Collecting 30 in 5 days is unrealistic. If I manage to collect 30, it probably won't be until the fifth day, and what about the rest of the mission? They could have rewarded 10 tickets for previous missions.

20 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Buy items in order to sell them.

not a good strategy, you're better off doing pachinko ... and even better selling cheap gifts/books

btw I hate rerolling poses for champions, meaning i have 808 tickets atm. the worst part of this event for me is being stuck in the highest league with low chance of defeating anyone, almost like people knew beforehand and stopped playing in dicktator 2 so i got promoted with much fewer points than usual

24 minutes ago, limpo said:

not a good strategy, you're better off doing pachinko ... and even better selling cheap gifts/books

btw I hate rerolling poses for champions, meaning i have 808 tickets atm. the worst part of this event for me is being stuck in the highest league with low chance of defeating anyone, almost like people knew beforehand and stopped playing in dicktator 2 so i got promoted with much fewer points than usual

you WHAT?! 808 tickets?! Are you insane? Wtf are you doing!

• Haha 2

Did you guys also had some changes (again) in the requirements of the tasks? For instance my tickets moved from 12/30 to 24/30. The rest seems to be the same.

edit: and, of course, it's now english again, not spanish anymore, thanks! ;)

Edited by blaa

il y a 50 minutes, blaa a dit :

Did you guys also had some changes (again) in the requirements of the tasks? For instance my tickets moved from 12/30 to 24/30. The rest seems to be the same.

edit: and, of course, it's now english again, not spanish anymore, thanks! ;)

I've got 3/30 without a single fight against champions ! Not sure why...

I wonder if it's related to our wins against villains when we drop a ticket from them ?  The task may progresse like this too and not only when we fight champions  ?

Maybe illuminati's give us random tickets ? (better social network explanation).

Edit : I found the explanation  !  The pachinko... I have used 3 epic orbes = task at 3/30 !  It's works when we use an orbe from a win against willains and in the arena too (for the epic). Good to know.

Edited by sarutobi007
bingo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 ora fa, LotsaPoppa ha scritto:

Considering you can get a guaranteed girl and legendary items in Epic Pachinko for 5400, I'd have to agree with a lot of others here: the price is just too high.

you get 20 energy points (~54 kobans), 40 combativity points (432 kobans), 10 champion tickets (1140 kobans), 1 event pachinko orb (1800 kobans) and 1 mythic pachinko x3 orb (840 kobans), for a total value of 4266 kobans. Plus the girl, that is 5400 kobans in the pachinko (or 3600 kobans on average during epic days, if you want), and we arrive at 9666 kobans value (or 7866 kobans value considering the epic days cost) plus some ymens and a great pachinko x10 orb of which I cannot say the "kobans equivalent". 

Is 7200 kobans a lot? Yes, it is.
Is 7200 kobans too high for what you get? Given how much KK values in kobans those rewards outside of the event, I have to say no, it is not.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3

I have tried to compile a table with the estimated times to complete all objectives of the Path of Atraction event in different escenaries.

I have bad news for people who haven't got champions tickets stockpiled. The daily amount you can get: 3 free, 2-3 from battling villains and 1-2 in daily missions is not enough to complete all objectives in time.

image.thumb.png.04c3867d94f4c548de226fe90262f524.png

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Is 7200 kobans too high for what you get? Given how much KK values in kobans those rewards outside of the event, I have to say no, it is not.

I agree with this. The purple orb is a generous prize to be given, and it usually gives you a few strong items, or an extra girl if you're lucky.

The golden orb also has value, And so do the green orb.

We actually do get a lot of value out of those 7200 Koban.

Edited by Fiel

Then seeing as the event is RIGHT after Epic Days, it's pretty clear that this is a shove towards people buying Kobans, cuz getting to 7.2k is pretty hard if u just blew your load on Orgy+Epic days just 2 weeks prior... And the one 3 star Legendary girl is nowhere near worth it, which is the focus of the price of course...

1 hour ago, Čamuga said:

you WHAT?! 808 tickets?! Are you insane? Wtf are you doing!

idk where i got them, the only place I spend kobans is combativity refresh for events and unless there are 4 new girls for 4 days, i go full out

and since I got the girl I wanted, I only do champions when short on money

champions.png

Edited by limpo

31 minutes ago, sarutobi007 said:

I've got 3/30 without a single fight against champions ! Not sure why...

I wonder if it's related to our wins against villains when we drop a ticket from them ?  The task may progresse like this too and not only when we fight champions  ?

Maybe illuminati's give us random tickets ? (better social network explanation).

Edit : I found the explanation  !  The pachinko... I have used 3 epic orbes = task at 3/30 !  It's works when we use an orbe from a win against willains and in the arena too (for the epic). Good to know.

That's a good observation. In fact I did use 11 orbs today. Nice to know and good news for everyone who's out of tickets.