• Anita
    • Alana
    • Pilot Ankyo
    • Plavala
    • Crystal
    • Festival Titania
    • Sabine
    • Festival Toshiko

finished the event and got the 2 girls from the villians. So far I always run bad on orgy days, this time it was even worse, needed 11 refills to get both girls - at least jacksons tier 2 girl joined my harem at lvl 444

Barring a lucky 100 drop, done for this one too.

I was able to get 4 of the 5 available girls, plus the awesome mission girl, so definitely a success ^_^ 

Also chose to drop Nuladva, since I have her boss complete.

Tried for extra girls from the pachinko with the orbs but wasn't able to get any of them (only others).

Needed 9 event girls from Orgy Days, including two on villains. Bella of course, but also Festival Bonny - May 2018 was my start in the game and I hadn't reached Juy Sea yet for her original event run, and last year she was switched into the pachinko. After picking her up at last and also Festival Geekette as another old mission girl I was still missing, I'm down to just 2 rare girls I have yet to obtain (Music Sylvia and Secretary Rabbi). Those two are originally from pachinko and missions respectively, so I've finally caught up on all event girls that were initially made available on villains.

All in all a very profitable event for me. Got both villain girls with free combativity with half a day to spare - thanks to a very helpful assist from 24 league combativity and 20 more from the camgirl redeem codes - and all needed pachinko girls from orbs, including Festival Titania with the 2 Event Pachinko orbs that were available in Path of Attraction.

With today's pachinko haul I've passed 350 girls now.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

This game is great but it's becoming more and more intensive and harder and harder to keep up with events koban wise (as a F2P or budget player at the very least; although if PoA does become a monthly thing, I don't doubt that even dolphins, if not bonafide whales, will mind the extra €50 a month as well).

Am I wrong, my friend, or in our past exchanges I advised you this would have been the outcome when you would have reached some higher levels? :)

• Haha 1

This was a great event for me, girlwise.  I only needed Bella and I got her in every account with only limited use of kobans.  Not only that, but I had the return of success in Epic Pachinko with free orbs.  In two accounts I gained Vivia and Atila in Peckerbird.  In addition I added Pirate Naisha to Adrian'smole by adding to the considerable shards I gained for her from battling Edwarda for Athena.  Naturally, for the EP successes I would've been happier to have added a girl I hadn't yet acquired in any account, like Arthuria.

But, hey... Cori available as a mission girl?  What a coup that was.  Can't complain!  This event was a reminder of what a fantastic bunch of girls the original Magical Girls event produced, even down to the mission girl of that event (namely Crystal).  For me this was the pinnacle of artwork quality for that period with some inspiring costumes to put icing on the cake.  Those who voted in this forum did not rate Crystal highly, but for me she remains one of my favourites.  However, as I was upgrading Cori's affection I was reminded of just how great ALL her poses were (I already had her in one account).  Good affection scenes, too.

There's still a bit of time left for those who are unsuccessful so far.  Good luck to them and congrats to the HH team on an excellent Orgy Days event.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
edit text

For me, I've taken the relaxed approach. I KNOW I'll never be able to compete with the whales so I do not even bother trying.   If I acquire 1 girl besides the gift/event girl in these events I'm VERY happy.

And THIS event was a GREAT one, personally for me.  "Recruited" Lemia, Petal, and the event girl Cori.  Have 25 shards for Bella but I highly doubt I'll get the other 75 with the 20 combativity I have left.  Saving my reloads for the next event.  See what harem girls show up. (crossing my fingers and praying to the Harem Gods. "Oh please, Goddess of Harem owners, grant us thy forgiveness and bestow upon us curvaceous beauties from this and other spheres.")  😊

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:
4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

This game is great but it's becoming more and more intensive and harder and harder to keep up with events koban wise (as a F2P or budget player at the very least; although if PoA does become a monthly thing, I don't doubt that even dolphins, if not bonafide whales, will mind the extra €50 a month as well).

Am I wrong, my friend, or in our past exchanges I advised you this would have been the outcome when you would have reached some higher levels?

You certainly did. But the situation I'm describing doesn't have much to do with my own level, it's all about how Kinkoid intensified both the pacing and the koban spending required (on average) in each event type, while also silently making leagues more difficult and/or less profitable except for very high level players.

A few months back, we had an almost guaranteed breathing room of about 2 weeks between the end of the last event of a month and the beginning of the second event of the next. Then, we used to have one or two chillax simple revivals that required minimum koban spending to catch a couple of girls or so (except for veterans who could even outright skip most of those), an ED or LD that was always skippable depending on your budget, needs and preferences, except for LD once every few months when it lands on your class (which is quite expensive, but infrequent enough to give time to save up kobans for it in advance) and, every other month or so, a small to mid-sized OD which required more spending than a mere revival, for a bit more girls. It balanced out quite nicely, and during all that time you could passively accumulate free epic boosters from arena and save kobans on your D2 (or whatever else) league strategy, which in turn gave you bigger koban net gain each week.

Now, on average, we need to spend about as many kobans to get the third girl of the 12-day event as we earn during that time, so that time is no longer good for kobans (unless you skip one girl each time). Then we immediately jump into a giant-sized OD replacing all previous revivals at once, which is still as valuable in terms of koban/girl value, but much more compressed and requires you to have a lot more kobans saved up to spend all at once in 5 days than any (good) event before. Then ED or LD, which is still the same as before, but now that it always comes right after a huge koban sink, it's a lot more difficult to have enough kobans on hand when your class turns up. And finally, we finish the month smoothly with a PoA, also known as "P2W on the left, F2P on the right". If you're a budget player, obviously the €50 worth left column (according to Kinkoid's ludicrous regular prices in the shop, at least) and the girl thereof are strictly there to remind you that you don't deserve them unless you're a big spender (or maybe a high-level veteran still doing well in D3). So technically, apart from the annoying roadblocks in the path's design (we'll see if they adapted it with the new 7-day format), it's the new breathing room period for unworthy peasants such as ourselves. In time, I'll probably adapt and start having a healthy koban plan again, but the transition period sure is rough. And overall, I still feel that the game offers me less opportunities to gain kobans while requiring me to spend more to keep up, because having to actually buy every single epic booster I need to use makes my previous D2 strategy no longer profitable, and lower leagues are also becoming harder and harder to score big in, due to the big blockage at the top of D3 and how many high-level players decide to demote in order to crush some noobs and steal their top prize.

Anyways. I still love OD itself, but mega-giant-sized OD every single freaking month and with all the other changes around it, not so much.

PRAISE BE OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, RNGESUS! 🙏
image.png.2ac5f01a684012b94ca5f63314ee18e3.png

Used my 1 Event pachinko roll I had saved up from that Path of attraction event, gotten 1 of the 3 girls I actually care about. Used 2 refills to complete my last villain girl- got em all now! I've gotten almost everything I could want from this event! :D 

Edited by Čamuga
Praising RNGesus more
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Čamuga said:

PRAISE BE OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, RNGESUS! 🙏
image.png.2ac5f01a684012b94ca5f63314ee18e3.png

Used my 1 Event pachinko roll I had saved up from that Path of attraction event, gotten 1 of the 3 girls I actually care about. Used 2 refills to complete my last villain girl- got em all now! I've gotten almost everything I could want from this event! :D 

Choice.  Lucky bugger. Lol.  I bombed here.  With the EP orbs I got the usual gifts and equipment, apart from two girls I didn't really care that much about, both in Peckerbird.  None of the event girls though.  I was busting to get Plavala (that few others seem to like).  No luck.  As I said it's a conspiracy that I never seem to get her.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You certainly did. But the situation I'm describing doesn't have much to do with my own level, it's all about how Kinkoid intensified both the pacing and the koban spending required (on average) in each event type, while also silently making leagues more difficult and/or less profitable except for very high level players.

A few months back, we had an almost guaranteed breathing room of about 2 weeks between the end of the last event of a month and the beginning of the second event of the next. Then, we used to have one or two chillax simple revivals that required minimum koban spending to catch a couple of girls or so (except for veterans who could even outright skip most of those), an ED or LD that was always skippable depending on your budget, needs and preferences, except for LD once every few months when it lands on your class (which is quite expensive, but infrequent enough to give time to save up kobans for it in advance) and, every other month or so, a small to mid-sized OD which required more spending than a mere revival, for a bit more girls. It balanced out quite nicely, and during all that time you could passively accumulate free epic boosters from arena and save kobans on your D2 (or whatever else) league strategy, which in turn gave you bigger koban net gain each week.

Now, on average, we need to spend about as many kobans to get the third girl of the 12-day event as we earn during that time, so that time is no longer good for kobans (unless you skip one girl each time). Then we immediately jump into a giant-sized OD replacing all previous revivals at once, which is still as valuable in terms of koban/girl value, but much more compressed and requires you to have a lot more kobans saved up to spend all at once in 5 days than any (good) event before. Then ED or LD, which is still the same as before, but now that it always comes right after a huge koban sink, it's a lot more difficult to have enough kobans on hand when your class turns up. And finally, we finish the month smoothly with a PoA, also known as "P2W on the left, F2P on the right". If you're a budget player, obviously the €50 worth left column (according to Kinkoid's ludicrous regular prices in the shop, at least) and the girl thereof are strictly there to remind you that you don't deserve them unless you're a big spender (or maybe a high-level veteran still doing well in D3). So technically, apart from the annoying roadblocks in the path's design (we'll see if they adapted it with the new 7-day format), it's the new breathing room period for unworthy peasants such as ourselves. In time, I'll probably adapt and start having a healthy koban plan again, but the transition period sure is rough. And overall, I still feel that the game offers me less opportunities to gain kobans while requiring me to spend more to keep up, because having to actually buy every single epic booster I need to use makes my previous D2 strategy no longer profitable, and lower leagues are also becoming harder and harder to score big in, due to the big blockage at the top of D3 and how many high-level players decide to demote in order to crush some noobs and steal their top prize.

Anyways. I still love OD itself, but mega-giant-sized OD every single freaking month and with all the other changes around it, not so much.

I would adjust this on two points: Firstly, obviously if you can get more girls you also should spent more kobans for it in average and of course that sucks for different reasons. But more girls still means you dont have to get them all in your first run. Your best strategy would be to get (most of) them in a two year periode, so you can just left some out and save some kobans. If your previous strategy was sufficient kobanwise just go with it (dont bother for the third 3 in the classic event, dont chase 4-7 in OD, they will return most likely next year). At least It was a good approach for me, after two year playing I now have all the villian girls (maybe missing one or two) and saved up so many kobans I wont have to bother to use them for any girl I want (what also means I only played epic pachinko x10 one time, etc.).

Secondly, I think your estimation that only high level players or budget players still can keep up with the pace is wrong (not the best word I could use here, but I dont have a better one in my vocabulary :D). Most likely every active player who played for over a year can still keep up with getting all girls (most of them) and saving kobans. At least I can, and I am not a budget or a high-level-d3 player; maybe my estimation with a player playing over a year is also wrong, but at least mid-tier players like me should still make a net koban win every month.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Choice.  Lucky bugger. Lol.  I bombed here.  With the EP orbs I got the usual gifts and equipment, apart from two girls I didn't really care that much about, both in Peckerbird.  None of the event girls though.  I was busting to get Plavala (that few others seem to like).  No luck.  As I said it's a conspiracy that I never seem to get her.

Dont feel that bad, I've spent all 28 I've had saved up and I got literally nothing out of them... At least it rejuvenated my Ymens budget, I was running reeeeeeally low, and I got some more equipment for my level, but no other girls. I guess I spent all my luck in that 1 EvP roll :D

54 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Dont feel that bad, I've spent all 28 I've had saved up and I got literally nothing out of them... At least it rejuvenated my Ymens budget, I was running reeeeeeally low, and I got some more equipment for my level, but no other girls. I guess I spent all my luck in that 1 EvP roll :D

It was in jest.  Congratulations are in order.

Like Bunny said in the annnouncement "Orgy Days never disappoint"! At least for me ... 😉

Being in only my 2nd year of playing this game, I still have pretty much to catch up, so from this event's girls I only had 3 of them already in my harem: Crystal, Festival Regine and Lemia.

So I gained 7 new girls from this event! I managed to get Bella and 62% of Petal with my free fights and invested 7.500 Kobans total in refills to finish Petal and the other 4 remaining villain girls. And like many others I was especially thrilled to get Cori as the Mission reward, since I think she is the most beautiful girl from this event (and maybe amongst the most gorgeous girls in the entire game) and I already kind of fell for her in the original event last year.

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

If you take into account that with each year passing the situation in only likely to worsen (especially for new players), unless the devs finally decide to put a limit to things, the overall scenery is not pleasant.

As you may recall, in one of my old posts i stated that practically, during the years, every new major feature or modify implemented in the game was directed to constrain players to spend more kobans to mantain a decent progress, or leave the game due to exceeding frustration. In the years, my opinion on this point hasn't changed a bit, and I am prone to think I am not the only one thinking like this (and before someone jumps at my throat, I'll repeat one more time that this opinion has nothing to do with my non-koban policy).

• Thinking 2

22 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

20 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

If you take into account that with each year passing the situation in only likely to worsen (especially for new players), unless the devs finally decide to put a limit to things, the overall scenery is not pleasant.

(Avoiding full quotes because walls)

I don't understand this logic. It sounds like you're saying that you wish some girls were locked away in time and never revived so that you don't have to deal with the frustration of not being able to get every girl (from bosses) in every event. Either that or you wanted to be simply gifted the old girls. I won't offer my direct opinion on that but I'm sure you can infer it.

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

As you may recall, in one of my old posts i stated that practically, during the years, every new major feature or modify implemented in the game was directed to constrain players to spend more kobans to mantain a decent progress, or leave the game due to exceeding frustration. In the years, my opinion on this point hasn't changed a bit, and I am prone to think I am not the only one thinking like this

I don't think so. There's been good and bad changes, and whatever changes as well. Since I've started in mid-2019, the game has improved a lot overall, except on a few specific aspects. The negative developments I'm referring to are relatively recent, except for the league blockage, which has been an obvious and increasing issue for a long time, but is only now reaching critical mass as other changes made koban management more difficult. It can and might still improve in the near future, and it'll also get less problematic as I adapt to the new pace and schedule (the upcoming reset time change will probably play a key role in that for most of us European players). I'm just a bit concerned and frustrated right now, because they probably changed too many things too fast, with some unfortunate combinations in the process.

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

As you may recall, in one of my old posts i stated that practically, during the years, every new major feature or modify implemented in the game was directed to constrain players to spend more kobans to mantain a decent progress, or leave the game due to exceeding frustration. In the years, my opinion on this point hasn't changed a bit, and I am prone to think I am not the only one thinking like this (and before someone jumps at my throat, I'll repeat one more time that this opinion has nothing to do with my non-koban policy).

It has everything to do with your no-koban-spending playstyle, since it has resulted in you never making the slightest effort to learn and understand what's a good opportunity to spend kobans and what's a bad one. To your confused mind, everything introduced in the last 2+ years is a bad opportunity since apparently you never adapted to the fact that Epic Pachinko is no longer the only game in town, I guess because to do so would have required you to depart from your weird gameplan to only start acquiring "non-free" girls when this game is about to close up shop. You sure don't seem to enjoy the waiting...in fact, sometimes it appears that the only reason you're still playing HH is that you're unable to stop yourself.

The primary goal of this game is to acquire as many girls as possible. Even after all this time you seem to be confounded by the idea that this process might have to include spending this game's only premium currency, in as efficient a manner as can be managed.

(And all that is leaving aside that apparently "every new major feature" introduced over the years somehow doesn't include the creation of leagues, and the major infusion of kobans it represented for any reasonably smart player.)

You're the archetype for "if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail". Sadly, the hammer you've equipped yourself with is particularly unsuited to this type of game. And it's obvious to everyone but you.

Edited by _shal_

Observer_X, I confess I have not read the entire thread.  I am under the impression that you are not, at all, happy with the things occurring in this game regarding the acquisition of harem girls.

May I ask, what are your expectations during the typical 20 girl, 11 day event?  I'm a F2P player and personally I log in and place absolutely no pressure upon myself.  If I manage to acquire the event girl and 1 other, I am happy.  If I manage to pickup 2 others, like I did by getting extremely lucky in this past 11 day event, I am ecstatic.

There are so many girls and so many events, If I manage to acquire 3 girls a month, I'm very happy.

Maybe all you need to do is lower your expectations, relax, breathe, enjoy the stories and have fun.

Trust me, it's not necessary to acquire 95% of the available girls in an event to have some fun.

OK.  Maybe I'm just an old, noncompetitive dude, but I left that hectic high expectation, high stress attitude when I retired and......man....I am SO much happier. :)

Acquire the girls you can and don't stress over koban acquisition.  Heck with my laid back approach even I, in 4 months and 2 weeks managed to save up 7000+ kobans.  That might not be much to the whales here but it keeps a smile on my face.

Hey..... Don't worry... be happy

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2020 at 1:51 AM, DvDivXXX said:

And overall, I still feel that the game offers me less opportunities to gain kobans while requiring me to spend more to keep up, because having to actually buy every single epic booster I need to use makes my previous D2 strategy no longer profitable

5 hours ago, Darsca said:

I don't understand this logic.

About the "economic" (same as Darsca, I just copied just a few lines) stuff I would just say that the events might need some tweaking.

The compression of (all/several) revival events into just one event (same duration) is "hard". I'm not saying it's bad or a problem, it's just much more demanding.

There's too (note: nothing against available girls, of course) many girls to get in a very short timeframe, which of course, leads to more koban usage (which again, is part of the game).

The Path of Affection, for example, went just fine here but again, might need some tweaking.

4 days to get 1 girl (talking about available, no bonus nor pachinko if applicable) vs 5 days to get 8 girls (7+1) vs 12 days to get 4 (3+1)? It's a "steep curve", that middle one to the others. Of course, good or bad luck might make a world of difference too, so it might not be as direct as it seems but still...

The event (Path) also leads to more boosted people, more competitive contests and league (the results during that specific league were a bit higher than average) and so on, so... more koban usage here too. 

Just to make sure... I'm not saying it's all wrong or anything, just saying that some tweaking could lead to something more balanced.

6 hours ago, Observer_X said:

every new major feature or modify implemented in the game was directed to constrain players to spend more kobans

Not all. The orbs, for example.

Also, it depends on how.

If more/better things become available, it might/should be acceptable that you have to "invest" more to get them. 

It's all about the balance (IMO).

4 hours ago, _shal_ said:

The primary goal of this game is to acquire as many girls as possible.

This sums it up. First and foremost, it's all about getting girls.

Personally, I find it a good thing that there are several options on how to get there.

Different players will make different choices and play different styles, which leads to so many different end results :) 

But always with one goal: get the girls ^_^ 😍

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Karyia said:

The compression of (all/several) revival events into just one event (same duration) is "hard". I'm not saying it's bad or a problem, it's just much more demanding.

There's too (note: nothing against available girls, of course) many girls to get in a very short timeframe, which of course, leads to more koban usage (which again, is part of the game).

I feel it just emphasizes that a new player really, really needs to look at this game as a long-term thing, and maybe us more veteran players need to make a bigger effort to get that point across. I'm personally fortunate enough that I started playing at a time, almost exactly two years ago now, where the gap to the day-one players wasn't completely insurmountable for a newbie yet, but even so I'm still very much in catch-up mode even now. I'm completely ignoring the pachinko girls on any new classic events so that I have enough resources to clear the girls from older events, and I'll probably continue to do so until at least March 2021. So most likely I'll be reaching the game's 5th anniversary next year still running nearly a year behind on the girl release schedule. And I'm quite sure I'm doing better than 99% of the low- or no-spending players who started around the same time I did.

Orgy Days with 7 girls on trolls are tough on newer players' koban bankrolls, for sure, but keep in mind that you're essentially given the opportunity to catch up on three years worth of content at once. Nothing says you need to complete that catching up in your first year; all the girls will almost certainly return again, and the cost of getting them later probably won't be higher than this year.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

I feel it just emphasizes that a new player really, really needs to look at this game as a long-term thing, and maybe us more veteran players need to make a bigger effort to get that point across. I'm personally fortunate enough that I started playing at a time, almost exactly two years ago now, where the gap to the day-one players wasn't completely insurmountable for a newbie yet, but even so I'm still very much in catch-up mode even now. I'm completely ignoring the pachinko girls on any new classic events so that I have enough resources to clear the girls from older events, and I'll probably continue to do so until at least March 2021. So most likely I'll be reaching the game's 5th anniversary next year still running nearly a year behind on the girl release schedule. And I'm quite sure I'm doing better than 99% of the low- or no-spending players who started around the same time I did.

Orgy Days with 7 girls on trolls are tough on newer players' koban bankrolls, for sure, but keep in mind that you're essentially given the opportunity to catch up on three years worth of content at once. Nothing says you need to complete that catching up in your first year; all the girls will almost certainly return again, and the cost of getting them later probably won't be higher than this year.

I understand your point 👍

And that's an interesting strategy you got going :D Can't say for sure (not enough awareness) but sounds efficient to me.

The only thing I'm trying to say is that I think/suppose that the duration of the events could be better spread, in terms of making the goal (getting girls) more feasible (I'm certainly not against having girls available and/or having to use kobans... the more chances you get, the better, IMO).

Of course, I'm aware that my needs/intentions are different from the devs (and most other players, probably). 😅

As you subtly point out, must preach patience 🙏

Edited by Karyia
typo

20 hours ago, Darsca said:

I don't understand this logic. It sounds like you're saying that you wish some girls were locked away in time and never revived so that you don't have to deal with the frustration of not being able to get every girl (from bosses) in every event. Either that or you wanted to be simply gifted the old girls. I won't offer my direct opinion on that but I'm sure you can infer it. 

Let's put this in (approximate?) numbers: this last Orgy Days event had 19 girls, 17 from three past events and 2 new. Given that the main event of this month had 8 girls, next year May Orgy Days will probably have 27 girls. Saving other changes in game mechanics, the following year Orgy Days will have 35 girls, and so on. On every new Orgy Days a player will probably have one new girl on the villains, plus all the ones he wasn't able to obtain from past events. The thing that will probably not change instead will be the number of days at the player disposal, that will be always 5. This means that with each passing year there will be more girls to obtain, but always the same time to do it. It is obvious that this has a reduced effect on long time players, as the more events a player has already passed, the less girls he will have left in Orgy Days, but at the opposite, without the limit I mentioned, new players will never be able to catch up. This does not mean that I wish girls sealed or gifted: as I said elsewhere, the effort needed to obtain a girl should be reasonable, aside the fact that the definition of reasonable may be subjective (and probably, to not say almost certainly, the players one is different from the devs one). For sure if the number of girls keep increasing while the time at disposal does not, IMHO the "reasonable" amount of effort should progressively decrease. As actually nothing let suppose that in the future this will be the outcome, this is the reason I said that the scenery is not pleasant (especially for new players) and the situation of Orgy Days is only likely to worsen. The fact that nearly half of the girls are pachinko-only contributes only to get thing worse, as it is well known by forum dwellers that for the average player no amount of free koban micromanagement will be useful to get all the girls in all the events, and to get event pachinko girls even more kobans are needed than for event non pachinko girls.

20 hours ago, _shal_ said:

It has everything to do with your no-koban-spending playstyle, since it has resulted in you never making the slightest effort to learn and understand what's a good opportunity to spend kobans and what's a bad one. To your confused mind, everything introduced in the last 2+ years is a bad opportunity since apparently you never adapted to the fact that Epic Pachinko is no longer the only game in town, I guess because to do so would have required you to depart from your weird gameplan to only start acquiring "non-free" girls when this game is about to close up shop. You sure don't seem to enjoy the waiting...in fact, sometimes it appears that the only reason you're still playing HH is that you're unable to stop yourself.

The primary goal of this game is to acquire as many girls as possible. Even after all this time you seem to be confounded by the idea that this process might have to include spending this game's only premium currency, in as efficient a manner as can be managed.

(And all that is leaving aside that apparently "every new major feature" introduced over the years somehow doesn't include the creation of leagues, and the major infusion of kobans it represented for any reasonably smart player.)

You're the archetype for "if all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail". Sadly, the hammer you've equipped yourself with is particularly unsuited to this type of game. And it's obvious to everyone but you.

The only thing I see here is that once more you exploited the occasion to deride my playing style and call me a liar, only because from the height of your self conferred right of absolute judgement, you have decided that having adopted a non-koban policy I cannot have true and/or relevant opinions about the game. Before the changes in my personal situation this behaviour of yours was simply annoying, while it was somewhat funny your persistence in trying to have me understand things I never felt the slightest need to understand. But now that my situation has changed, this is no longer tolerable, so I will put an end to this. If I remember correctly, when an user utilizes the ignore function of the forum on another user, every post of those users become invisible to one another, so I will wait the time to let you read this last post, and then I will put you on my ignore list.

To never hear from each other again.

My excuses to the fellow players for the off-topic.