• Pilot Ankyo
    • Plavala
    • Crystal
    • Festival Titania
    • Sabine
    • Festival Toshiko

2 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Feelsbadman, never spend kobans on Event Pachinko guys- it's not worth it

we know this since they released it, but everyone has to make their own experience with it. I have also given in the temptation this succubus is leading me into, not once but 7 times. And of course there was nothig else than pain in the end for me. =D

GL to everyone, it's a very easy event for me, just need 2 two girls + mission girls; I will happily spend some kobans if I have to. Great that Cori is obtainable, she really is one of the hotties in this game.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

Woohoo! I hoarded kobans for a long time to get Cori in the Revival Event at the end of the May and was really frustrated when they launched Path of Attraction and made it a regular event, meaning that there would be no revival for Magical Girls and they would be part of the orgy, where it's hard to get someone specific. But now. Now, with Cori as a mission girl I can say only one thing: "Everything is awesome!!!"

Also, Bella is actually looking like a sweet girl, which is rare for new girls nowadays, so this event rocks! Even though they added this camgirls again this event is still good overall.

16 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

I did register on the live harem site to acquire Luxurious Body harem girl, so I'll be patient over the next 5 days to see if she appears in my harem.  But I did not see any #- keywords to redeem for prizes.  Does anyone know the keyword?

To get Luxurious Body, do you need to make a purchase or just register? Like you I've registered, but no girl yet.

17 hours ago, Zanko said:

Well seems I only need to focus on Finalmecha to get Bella... *rolls up sleeves* time to get to work.

16 hours ago, Karyia said:

As @Zorba the Geek as already mentioned, having Cori as the mission girl is awesome (at least to me) ^_^ 

Practically the guys robbed the words from my mouth. Nothing else to say, apart that the start was good: the first day is still not ended, and I am already at 27/100 on Bella. Really hope this keeps up after the end of the last event.

31 minutes ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

Just by looking at the comments here, im guessing im the only one thinking that if you unlock Bella, you'll get a surprise visit by chris hansen in the following days.😁

I'm more concerned about being visited by Kyubey and being asked to make a wish.

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Practically the guys robbed the words from my mouth. Nothing else to say, apart that the start was good: the first day is still not ended, and I am already at 27/100 on Bella. Really hope this keeps up after the end of the last event.

I would've said the same with 33 shards on her, but things dropped off a lot, as is usually the case for me.  In her opening pose, I would've liked to see her with a mouth that is more in proportion.  IMO, it's far too small for a girl whose mouth is open.  Otherwise, pretty girl and I think she's worth getting.  I still feel I will without spending kobans.  She's the only one of the rescue girls I've yet to get so it'll be a relatively straightforward exercise. They might be famous last words though and self-jinxing.

This should be an easy event for me. I can only get Bella, as I have the rest of the girls on Villains, but there are a lot in Pachinko  I don't have. At least Cori, who I don't have, is both easy to get and fabulous.

I might use some Event Pachinko orbs in this one.

I feel bad having spend 12k kobans to get Cori last time, just to get 2 useless boosters this time... Got nothing against the people acquiring Cori, just feel screwed up for not receiving anything worthwile on top of the spend resources. :/

It's very interesting, yet unsurprising, that Cori leads the pack.  Interesting?  Because she's a mission girl and these used to be mere consolation prizes and not all that great.  It's interesting, too, that Magical Girls is being reprised here because the mission girl for that event was Crystal.  It is clear that others do not agree with me, however, because she's down the list somewhat, but I put her right up there.  She has the most magnificent pair of hooters of any girl featured in HH, a pretty face (but with an odd, caught-in-the-headlights expression) and she develops really well with each pose.  We've had a few top-notch mission girls and Santa Claudia 2 comes to mind, and I would've put Fierce Ishtar around about top too.

But Cori!  For those yet to have the experience, wait til you max out her affection.  Then you'll see why so many members voted for her.

• Like 1

I really can't vote just yet. Too many girls, too many different styles and eras mixed up, too much great stuff, and not so great stuff for me to evaluate at a mere glance. And I'd rather avoid spoilers, so I'll stick to starting poses, but even those aren't easily visible in full in the game itself, and they haven't been posted here as far as I can tell. I'll reserve my vote for now.

Pretty great OD for me in any case, even though the new calendar structure and overall pace of the game is still trending towards more koban-intensive for a player in his first year like myself. I'm a bit disappointed that Bremen and Silvanus weren't included, when they just received their tier upgrades (and were both included in the previous event while they still sucked); Edwarda would have been nice to include as well, since her tier upgrade is fairly recent as well. And seeing a girl on Jackson at the same time is a bit frustrating as always (at least I have access to Karole now, so I have access to everything else). But oh well. At least all the other relevant bosses that I have access to still have levels to gain, and/or girls of their own to give me (except for Dark Lord, but even then he's still a lot less frustrating to fight than before his upgrades).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'll stick to starting poses, but even those aren't easily visible in full in the game itself, and they haven't been posted here as far as I can tell.

If you mean the girls starting poses, they're quoted on the first page of this topic 👍

4 hours ago, Karyia said:

If you mean the girls starting poses, they're quoted on the first page of this topic 👍

Thanks! I didn't see them when I last looked (Finder must have added them later on). I'll check them out now.

• Like 1

Alright. Again, this is solely based on the initial pose for each girl, and my expectations based on it. I've had surprises before (both good ones and bad ones), so take this with a pinch of salt. Here we go:

Top-Tier: Cori, Alana, Petal, Keeka and Anita.

Glorious designs, masterful drawings and amazing coloring jobs. They're all from the same era (if not all by the same artist, but some of them clearly are), and that was probably when the art quality in this game peaked. The visual style was slightly different from the relatively humble beginnings of the first year's batch, but still pretty consistent with it, and even feels like a direct continuation and improvement over it. It's much better on a technical level than early art like basically all the girls from the first few worlds (and more), which was mostly decent and very appealing style-wise, but also full of flaws and imperfections. It's also very faithful to this initial inspiration in spirit, contrary to a lot of art introduced in the past year.

A-Tier: Festival Bonny, Festival Solveig, Nuladva, Festival Geekette, Unionist Elizabeth and Festival Titania.

They're all essentially at the crossroads between the girls in the previous tier and the simpler, less accomplished (albeit charming) earlier art. Great designs, solid to great drawings, very good coloring jobs (not quite as advanced as later works, but already far removed from the bare-bones earlier jobs).

B-Tier: Pilot Ankyo, Plavlava and Sabine (*), Crystal (**), and Festival Toshiko (***).

(*): Those three strike me as very similar, with good reason, as they're from the same event and they're all good examples of the end of the early era. Very cool designs, solid and appealing drawings (albeit still done in a fairly simple and somewhat samey style), and the very beginnings of the transition from a basic color palette to more advanced coloring jobs: very light touches on Ankyo (barely noticeable except for her hair) versus too much shading all over the place on the other two (and not quite mastered yet, assuming it was the same colorist(s) who would go on to provide top-notch computer coloring on later works).

(**): I place Crystal here because of the pencil work itself, which feels a bit rushed and doesn't flow quite as nicely as the other girls from the same event that I rated top tier. The design is pretty cool, the ink job is solid, and the coloring job is just as superb as what Alana, Petal and the others got. But the basis for the piece, the drawing itself, isn't quite on the same level of quality. Not exactly bad either (at least on that first pose), but certainly not as great as the others from that batch.

(***): Festival Toshiko is a brand-new offering, and we don't see much of the girl herself from this initial pose, but I still think this is solid work, and I'm looking forward to what follows. The design is pretty cool, the base drawing is quite solid, and shows style and personality. There doesn't seem to be an ink job to speak of, at least not in the traditional sense, but there are enough subtle pencil lines and the coloring job supports them strongly enough that it actually gives a similar level of depth. It's not exactly done in the trademark visual style of the game, but it's close enough and good enough to fit in. I'm cautiously optimistic about this one.

C-Tier: Festival Regine and Lemia (*), Noella and Bella (**)

(*) These are poorly-made drawings (probably rushed). It's not like Crystal where it's just below average, these have big defects. Lemia's face, legs, and overall proportions are all wrong, and Regine's legs and hips look outright broken here. Designs, inks and colors are all more than fine, but they can't make up for those fundamental issues in the drawing itself.

(**) Both Noella (who I've never noticed before, but must be from at least a year ago) and Bella (who is the other brand-new girl of this event along with Fest Toshi) are actually competently done and pretty good for what they are (which are two pretty different things). Noella would be amazing in a full-blown Dirty Pair parody comics, and Bella would truly shine as the art for a Shadowverse card, but each of those styles are simply too far removed from this game's visual identity for these drawings to belong here. Look at Bella right next to Keeka on the first page of this thread... No one would ever guess they're supposed to be from the same game. She sticks out like a sore thumb, even though she's well-designed and well-drawn for what she is, unlike previous visual misfits like Holiday or Selene who, on top of having a wildly different style, were also terrible drawings. So, while I can't be too harsh on either of these pictures, let alone the artists behind them, I also think it was a mistake to include them in this game. You can pastiche magical girls anime without drawing like you were actually working on a Sailor Moon artbook. Just look at the girls I listed in Top-Tier...

Anyways. Nothing is outright terrible. Most of the girls here range from good to awesome, including one of the new girls, which is encouraging. There are a couple of bad drawings, and Kinkoid has also just added yet another haremette that follows none of this game's visual codes (again, despite being well done), which I think is a mistake and further dilutes the game's identity. But overall, I like much more than I dislike, here.

PS: I voted for the Top-Tier girls. 😃

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 4

I can now check out Bella's affection scenes and next poses (in Herbie Hynde):

image.png.dc2803359704bed1f2040ef0c87ae3c3.png

I tend to agree with DvDivXXX in his own rankings of quality, except about Crystal.  In my book she's right up there at his top-tier, but then he admitted that he based his assessment on the girls' opening poses.  I have the luxury of already having Crystal and she's at max affection.  I wasn't disappointed.  Anita's opening pose is great, but her latter ones are a disappointment in my view.

I've got Bella to her second pose so far and, so far I remain underwhelmed.

I really, really wanted Plavala, but it's not to be.  I cheated and checked her out in the wiki and the artist has created a really sexy and playful quality in her that goes down well with me.  Her opening pose is impressive and made me want to check her out, but HH has resolutely refused to to make her available in anything but Pachinko.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

... that follows none of this game's visual codes (again, despite being well done), which I think is a mistake and further dilutes the game's identity. But overall, I like much more than I dislike, here.

I agree with almost everything @DvDivXXX said, and where I disagree it is not worth the bother, so I'll save myself a long post about the artwork, except the quote above. So so so very agree with that.

As for the event itself, I'm very happy despite some of the girls I'd really like to pick up being out of my reach as a new player. Not complaining, comes with the territory, and an event like this gives me hope I'll eventually be able to pick up more and more older girls. I'll be using my sole event-orbs on this one.

Oh, and I'm also happily utterly ignoring the whole webcam interaction thingy mess. :D

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Alright. Again, this is solely based on the initial pose for each girl, and my expectations based on it. I've had surprises before (both good ones and bad ones), so take this with a pinch of salt. Here we go:

B-Tier:  Festival Toshiko

C-Tier: Noella

Noella in the lowest tier?! With an amazing recreation of that Yoko's pose in her 2 star pose?! And Toshiko not in the lowest tier?

Seriously, what's the point of writing that wall of text if you look only at first poses. Look at girls from all recent events - same pattern every time - amazing or good first poses to draw attention with an awful continuation, while all previous girls improved with every unlocked pose. That's just unfair.

Ahrr! Sorry, I just couldn't get past someone ditching her to the lowest tier. I even spent 11 tries at event pachinko to get Noella last year and every last bit was totally worth it. Maybe she's not drawn in the best way from you perspective, but that drawing has soul in it! The soul of every man's dream and wildest fantasy!

that Yoko's pose

Noella2.thumb.jpg.be545bb136f1dc3f6c4a273740e74a15.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think expecting us to judge on opening poses only is meaningless and does not give us the opportunity to make a fair assessment.  Many of us already have most of these girls and we have been able to make an assessment according to all their poses.  This certainly coloured my choices.

On Chthugha's advice re. Noella, heck time flies when we're having fun!  Two years!?  It seems like only last week!

One thing I have noticed about the artist, whom I suspect has created Bella and many of the others including all the Pantheon goddesses, is that the poses for his girls have tended to improve as their affection increases.  Furthermore, not only are their affection scenes of a more intimate quality, but he has resisted the temptation to drown them in cum for their last poses.  For me, anyway, this was a real turnoff and suggested they were fucked by an elephant or a over-endowed stallion!  It was a characteristic of the artist who was held in such high esteem among a lot of members of this forum.