Patch Notes Week #20 discussion

jelom

22 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

AMAZING news for all non-NA players, especially for the myriads of EU players (reset time change)

I wouldn't say "all", i'm european and this new reset time is simply terrible for me 😂. But i guess i can't complain, now it's my turn to suffer this huge disadvantage ^_^

35 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I wouldn't say "all", i'm european and this new reset time is simply terrible for me 😂. But i guess i can't complain, now it's my turn to suffer this huge disadvantage ^_^

Of course, there are always exceptions, and I actually mentioned that in my big post itself (you've just quoted the bullet-point from my TL;DR summary at the end, here; not fair! ^^). But in that case, just like you said, it simply means that you were in the group that had a huge advantage so far, along with most NA players. So it's time for you to pass on the torch to us EU-based day-walkers. 🦇

Just for reference:

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Since the dawn of time, we've been at the complete and utter mercy of NA players for anything and everything competitive that requires timing (mainly competitions, especially since the format switch to one a day, and of course leagues), except for the few of us in or around the CET time zone who aren't typically asleep at 5AM for whatever reason (rarely fun ones).

35 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Are you sure you are in Italy? Do you really prefer night watch until 5:00am to reset at 1:00pm?  By chance the problem is that you work at night?

I have the same problem as @Daniele: at 5 am I started working, at 1pm is lunch, work calls, family time, meetings, etc. pp. I will definitley lose some kobans because of this, but that's not really troublesome. Same goes for the negative effects on my league play (probably need to refill the last 10 tokens or so almost every thursday)

• Sad 1

On 5/13/2020 at 8:29 PM, Dr. Lust said:

So I registered just to get the Harem girl from the Live site.  But I did not see any #- keyword anywhere to redeem for any prizes. 

Does anyone know what the #- keyword is.  In the meantime I shall patiently wait to see if Luxurious Body appears in my harem.

I assume by now you've figured out how to get the tags ("#-keyword" -- there are at least 10 of them). 
If not: you need to go look at the girls profiles/"About me" to find them. Two of the girls (SweeetNicolle and terry_benson) have most if not all them. 

• Like 1

As a NA player I would just like to say to all the EU players: Have fun, if you stuck it out for years in the EU deathzones you have earned a bit of an advantage.

To the NA west coast players: Ouch.

I am on record as thinking the fairest thing to do would be to have 25 hour long contests and leagues that run 7 * 24 + 1 = 169 hours. That way everybody gets a shot at being in the sweet spot.

• Like 5

On 5/14/2020 at 1:27 PM, $exgod69 said:

Question for anyone who can facilitate resolution regarding this with KK: Why is the Advanced Hentai Action Party site is not automatically available for all players, therefore, only selected players can participate and make a purchase for rewards? When I click the AHAP banner on my screen, an almost empty pop-up screen has this prompted message per the below screenshot:

blob.png.45ba846cf85275c670157bd997b69f29.png

If this will be the case for me due to current location restriction, would it be better to just remove that feature on my screen since it is rendered as a useless feature for me to participate in order to add a new reward girl in my harem and make a purchase for more rewards?

Thank you for spending time reading this clarification inquiry of mine. 

I have the same. I normally play with VPN on, but that also makes it not work. I guess that even after making an account twice, I'll not be getting a reward / Ms. Body. :( 

Out of curiosity... is the reset changing tomorrow (patch day?), sometime this week, next week?

The timers (league, contest) are on for the current one and the calendar is listing the last event to start on the 25th by the current reset time? (should be a mistake?)

Edit: The Legendary Days event is scheduled to end by the "new" reset time, so somewhere in between?

Edited by Karyia
add on

5 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Out of curiosity... is the reset changing tomorrow (patch day?), sometime this week, next week?

The timers (league, contest) are on for the current one and the calendar is listing the last event to start on the 25th by the current reset time? (should be a mistake?)

Edit: The Legendary Days event is scheduled to end by the "new" reset time, so somewhere in between?

Changes tomorrow according to Noacc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2