[ 20-May-20 ] Legendary Days - Discussion

Multiple choice poll  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Darla
    • Levitya

Gasgar, I confess I do not know the exact details but from my experience and from what I have seen, you are correct.  It IS impossible to pickup a legendary harem girl using only the daily available combativity that you can get in 4 or 5 days.  If you manage this you have been extremely lucky.  That is a rare event.  I do not know how many on average but to acquire a legendary harem girl in 4 days requires many MANY reloads using kobans. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dr. Lust said:

Gasgar, I confess I do not know the exact details but from my experience and from what I have seen, you are correct.  It IS impossible to pickup a legendary harem girl using only the daily available combativity that you can get in 4 or 5 days.  If you manage this you have been extremely lucky.  That is a rare event.  I do not know how many on average but to acquire a legendary harem girl in 4 days requires many MANY reloads using kobans. 

With approx ~10% drop rate and an average shard drop of 2 (range 1-3) it takes 500 battles. You get ~200 from natural regen and other sources (contests, Arena daily) over 4 days, so 300 battles deficit, or 15 refills. As with all things RNG, your mileage may vary.

• Thanks 3

@gasgar You can get girls easily in Classic events (1-12 days of the month), revivals, and orgy days. In contrast you have epic days and legendary days where you have to refill if you want to complete 100 shards for a girl. You wouldn't expect a legendary girl to be easy to get.

• Sad 1

Just now, pulli23 said:

Bit "boring" - is there anything to gain from someone just inside the invaded kingdom? Both girls are way further ahead, and I don't see anything else to do?

I'm afraid not. This is pretty much a non-event for you; some events just don't cater to new players. Enjoy the saved Kobans.

How many kobans do I need (maximum) to get one legendary girl by reseting my combativity on last day? Let's say I have 0 shards that time. Will 3500 be enough?

EDIT: Nevermind, just read all comments (missed 3rd page when I was reading it for the 1st time). 

Edited by Rysiek17

3 hours ago, pulli23 said:

Bit "boring" - is there anything to gain from someone just inside the invaded kingdom? Both girls are way further ahead, and I don't see anything else to do?

Darla is, actually, NOT that far away - in the next World. You have 4 days until the event expires, so you will be able to get ~800 energy. To get through the Invaded Kingdom you need only 2203 energy. If you grab this worlds bundle, it will give you 1500 energy and some kobans along with a set of legendary items only for 3 bucks (if I recall it correctly). It is a VERY good deal in comparison with the other bundles that pop up from time to time. So you can easily reach her and try your luck (if you have ~4500-5000 kobans stashed).

You can also refill your energy with kobans for a -20% discount if your desire for Darla is that big, which I don't recommend to do, but, you know, everyone here has his own goals and playstyle. 😉

Edited by Тёмный Властелин

This is not going to be a success.  For only 8 shards on Darla so far in my best account I'm not going to get her, and I'm not going to waste my meagre koban 'stash' to try for her just to get her to x70 max.  So boohoo to this and my other other hardcore account.

I'm really disappointed that, yet again, there's no sign of Fabienne reappearing.  I would've got her for sure in all my know-how accounts.

I meant to add that, as the daily mission times have changed to match time zones, I noticed the peculiar phenomenon that the number of epic daily missions suddenly doubled - very few orbs available though, just one in six accounts.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I end my first day with 4 shards out of 50 fights. Or the drop rate drastically improves in the next 3 days, or Darla will join the ones like Keiko, when the drop rate was so bad that it wasn't even worth to spend kobans to try to get her.

But well, we'll see how the next 3 days go before taking any decision.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mooreslife said:

After 4,5K kobans,  got a 100 shard drop when Levitya was at 96 shards. I guess that's my reward for being good and staying at home 😅

luck.jpg

Well, lots of bouquets to upgrade her affection, probably to 2 stars at least.  I had to laugh at the irony of forking out 4.5k of kobans to get to that point, only to get her with a x100 drop when you were nearly there anyway.  Anyway, my congratulations!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Darla is, actually, NOT that far away - in the next World. You have 4 days until the event expires, so you will be able to get ~800 energy. To get through the Invaded Kingdom you need only 2203 energy. If you grab this worlds bundle, it will give you 1500 energy and some kobans along with a set of legendary items only for 3 bucks (if I recall it correctly). It is a VERY good deal in comparison with the other bundles that pop up from time to time. So you can easily reach her and try your luck (if you have ~4500-5000 kobans stashed).

You can also refill your energy with kobans for a -20% discount if your desire for Darla is that big, which I don't recommend to do, but, you know, everyone here has his own goals and playstyle. 😉

Well with "only" 5500 koban stash I'm not really prepared to blow it all on one event.

Levitya is in the Mythic Pachinko today, too!

I already have 1 of the other 2 MP girls (Morgan) in my harem and still had my 3x MP orb from the Path of Attraction Event, which I saved up for an occassion just like this!

So I had a 50% chance of getting 10% affection for Levitya without fighting and I was lucky! :-)

• Like 2

hace 20 horas, pulli23 dijo:

Just be patient this time. These girls will come back so don't worry about that. Be prepared to spend 4,5K/5K of kobans each legendary days. The time between these events take place allow you to save that many kobans and even more, so you will always have enough kobans for the event and some spare for others things like collecting money.

1 hour ago, mooreslife said:

so you will always have enough kobans for the event and some spare for others things like collecting money.

😱😱😱

Hentaiheroes rulebook:

Rule 1: NEVER use kobans to collect money

Edited by jelom
  • Like 5

Well, well, well. After a bad first day, looks like someone got mercy of me and changed my luck.

Things started pretty well, managing to get 15 shards in 35 fights, not bad in a legendary event, but then things got even better when, 3 fights later, I was blessed with an elusive 100 shard drop!

I'm still trying to believe it.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Eman said:

Well, well, well. After a bad first day, looks like someone got mercy of me and changed my luck.

Things started pretty well, managing to get 15 shards in 35 fights, not bad in a legendary event, but then things got even better when, 3 fights later, I was blessed with an elusive 100 shard drop!

I'm still trying to believe it.

It is interesting, the number of people reporting the 100-shard drops in this event.
I too have been luckier than usual, winning girls twice in a row from the epic pachinko. 
I wonder if they are playing around with the percentages?

1 minute ago, ali-n said:

Nah that's just how chance works. Sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're not. 

Epic Pachinko 1x is 10% for a girl, if you roll that enough times you are bound to sooner or later get 2 girls in a row, and other times, not get a single girl for maybe 20+ rolls.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mooreslife said:

Just be patient this time. These girls will come back so don't worry about that. Be prepared to spend 4,5K/5K of kobans each legendary days. The time between these events take place allow you to save that many kobans and even more, so you will always have enough kobans for the event and some spare for others things like collecting money.

Yes, like Fabienne?  I'll be in a retirement village before they put her forward again.  If she's not available in a month's time I might spout steam!

My chances of getting Darla in any account are grim, but I did get this as a considerable consolation prize:

image.png.7a5f242538abe7d1a16f9b2d3881c89e.png

As you can tell, these two were on the shelf, at the absolute cusp of joining my harem.  Then, courtesy of a free orb for EP, I got them in Peregrine Took.  I'm going to see just how far I can go upgrading them with 99 bouquets.  I always wanted to have the chance to find out.

----------------------------------------------------------

I can now report that, with the help of one legendary lingerie item, one legendary box of chocolates and one lengendary bouquet, I managed to max out the twins' affection with the epic bouquet x99 bonus.  So guys, getting such a bonus is not to be sneezed at.  Getting Darla to her fourth pose using a high bonus reward would be a great help to you, especially if you're hardcore.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

hace 1 hora, jelom dijo:

😱😱😱

Hentaiheroes rulebook:

Rule 1: NEVER use kobans to collect money

Hahah, hey, don't get me wrong, I collect it manually, but if I'm in a hurry, or about to go to bed and terribly tired, the hell I'm going to spend 12 kobans to do it. I usually have around 20k kobans in my pocket from playing daily.

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, ali-n dijo:

It is interesting, the number of people reporting the 100-shard drops in this event.
I too have been luckier than usual, winning girls twice in a row from the epic pachinko. 

I'm sure that the 100-shard drops aren't that rare or uncommon, it's just that only a few of us actually come to the forum and talk about it.

But hey, maybe they've touched things and we've been able to reap the benefits.