• Depraved Nika
    • Hedonia
    • Shade
    • Corrupted Kelina
    • Dark Leeditt
    • Defiled Zoe
    • Wicked Nuladva
    • Tainted Hari

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

R7OiQ32.jpg?1

Corrupted Girls Event

From the 1st to 13th of June (1 PM GMT+1 to 1 PM GMT+1) 

Classic event, 8 new girls will be present in the game:  7 in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions.  

Breaking the spell

My sweet hero,

Cum quick! Something has gotten into these girls and it’s not your dick… yet! You know I don’t like watching sunsets, but I’d love to see any of these naughty girls go down on you. It’s very easy to guess their favorite position: everything that involves your balls bouncing against their hot pink asses.

The debauchery starts on the 1st (1 pm UTC+1) and will end with a big bang on the 13th (1 pm UTC+1) of June 2020. Seven of the most corrupt girls in the Haremverse are waiting for you in the Epic Pachinko: Dark Leeditt, naughty Kelina, dangerous Hedonia, Mistress Shade, Wicked Nuladva, Tainted Hari and Defiled Zoe. If you do all of your Daily Missions like the good hero you are, Depraved Nika will join your sinful Harem.

You will need some extra help to satisfy those ladies, so use the Event Pachinko- a set of Legendary items is waiting for you. They will also be useful when you are fighting Dark Lord for Corrupted Kelina, Ninja spy for Hedonia and Gruntt for Shade.

Don’t ever change, my hero. Be good and get naked. And if you are feeling down, just fill those girls up!

Mission Girl

sV4xn0C.png

Depraved Nika

Boss Girls

892Rstm.pngHqRHzMz.png4HbBAuO.png

Hedonia                                                       Shade                                                  Corrupted Kelina

Event Pachinko Girls

dlzXP0c.pngc5vC0YP.pngwoZzLhL.pngdfE7wpH.png

Dark Leeditt                                                     Defiled Zoe                                          Wicked Nuladva                                            Tainted Hari

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Thanks 5

12 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

5 days event in the end. PoA with 2 girls (1 premium for 7200) again?

Hope its not PoA at all... let them think of it a bit more and take in feedback. Also a PoA every month is too much, that makes it so that other events during the month are all fucked as you'll be hoarding for that dreaded PoA...

• Like 2

Looks to me like the event is hypno based. How that works when you're in a world where the girls are already more than willing to have sex eludes me, though. Although honestly I'd prefer more monster-girls than what looks like a theme dabbling in non-con. I could be totally off base though, I'm just speculating here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Hope its not PoA at all... let them think of it a bit more and take in feedback. Also a PoA every month is too much, that makes it so that other events during the month are all fucked as you'll be hoarding for that dreaded PoA...

I agree with this. I think giving it a month to rest and evaluate would be good. One other thing I thought of is that since last time it was big boobed girls, maybe they should theme the POA. Do slim girls, or hair colors, or something else that gives the girls a theme based on looks.

• Like 2

Muscle girls.  Girls with curves and not "bird legged" models that look like throwbacks from the 1970's like Twiggy.  Anna Nicole Smith types.  Those 38DD-28-38 models. :)  I like my race tracks with curves and me girls with curves. :)

3 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

Muscle girls.  Girls with curves and not "bird legged" models that look like throwbacks from the 1970's like Twiggy.  Anna Nicole Smith types.  Those 38DD-28-38 models. :)  I like my race tracks with curves and me girls with curves. :)

Yeah, yeah, we got it exactly at 154 messages before this one

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

This event has to be a joke. What the hell is this ahahahhahahahahahahhaha oh my god! I don't mind the theme, but holy shit this is a new low in terms of art... Did anyone think that the theme would "redeem" the art, that it's supposed to be bad? I refuse to participate in this event, and I will gladly take the kobans from the missions and from now on it seems only PoA can dish out girls at a reasonable quality...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 3

Maybe is too early to judge but i think this event is not for me, becouse hypnotized/mind breaked girls are not in my dreams and also on a first sight i only like 3 girls (the junko parody shade among all, hedonia and dark Leeditt) out of 8. i think this might be the first theme from...  let's see... ever :) that doesn't fit my tastes (and yes i've been in the game for a long time).

• Like 1

And as scheduled, new 12 days event, new garbage. A lot of garbage...

Hedonia and Shade would say very good but all the others... Usual expressionless faces, flatness of the drawing... the old characters are not them.

Hari and Nuladva fully demolished, the worst, but how long does it take to understand that an artist is not up to par? Please stop.

At least Zoe isn't at the extremely bad level of her fourth and fifth star but it's not her and it's not good.

No guys, please, I don't feel like complaining at every first event of the month anymore, put some more effort in it. 

• Like 11

Well, first I like the theme :D 

Personally, Leedit is quite wicked 😈😍

Then there's Hedonia and (Justine's) Shade ^_^ 

The three last are/seem... well, "off" (as well as Kelina). I guess the theme is meant for them not to be themselves but, wow.... Nuladva should be killing it on this one, not be killed 😅

I'm not sure what to make of Nika 🤨

• Like 2