I know I shouldn't care about things like this, but I just can't stop thinking about how Octavia's skeleton works. Like, does her spine just taper down to nothing below her rib cage? Or does she have a normal pelvis with empty socket joints where her hips would be? Something even more weird? Pity I didn't get her in the event, perhaps her affection scenes would cast some light.

13 minutes ago, BoogerStick said:

I know I shouldn't care about things like this, but I just can't stop thinking about how Octavia's skeleton works. Like, does her spine just taper down to nothing below her rib cage? Or does she have a normal pelvis with empty socket joints where her hips would be? Something even more weird? Pity I didn't get her in the event, perhaps her affection scenes would cast some light.

I mean, if she's replicating an octopus, does she have to HAVE a spine?

8 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I mean, if she's replicating an octopus, does she have to HAVE a spine?

Well, as illustrated she's clearly got a jaw, shoulder blades, collarbones, and normal(-ish?) bone structure in her arms. I think it's fair to assume a skull and at least enough spine to connect the skull to the clavicle/scapula assembly.

If she didn't have a rib cage, then there's no way her boobs would be as nice as they are - you need skeletal support under those things! 😉

So I'm comfortable assuming she's got reasonably human-normal skeletal structure from skull down to rib cage, it's only after that things get weird.

Also, if she's really replicating an octopus, all that human-normal stuff up the top is just quality cephalopod camouflage (fair enough, octopi are great at that stuff). But in that case, you know what's down in the middle of all those tentacles? Her actual mouth and beak.

On 9/24/2018 at 6:12 AM, Jared201992 said:

Justine.png

I'm so glad right now I didn't blow through my kobans trying to get Octavia - so fucking glad. Kinkoid, you diabolical bastards, you almost had me again with your awesome monsters girls, but not this time. This time, I win.

I dropped about 3.6K on trying to get Octavia and failed.  After the event ended I spun EP and guess who it was? Yup Octavia, apparently she joined the EP girls after the event.

12 hours ago, Skiron said:

over the last days i realized that you dont see the chosen poses on your opponents team...

a bit sad, was pretty courious on the common taste, but i guess this way it might avoid unwanted server issues / loading times...

Yeah, It defaults to more advanced poses which is odd considering the default used to be pose 0 where it wasn't a spoiler.  I still use Pose 0 most the time.

On 9/26/2018 at 2:46 PM, BananaJoy said:

he was speaking about the epic event and that ended last week.

Yeah, Octavia was from the Epic Days event, did anyone notice the other new girl getting added to EP? I can't check since I got her first.

On a side note it's really odd looking at players in the leagues and seeing ones at my level or higher that have 100K or less Ego.

7 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

Yeah, Octavia was from the Epic Days event, did anyone notice the other new girl getting added to EP? I can't check since I got her first.

On a side note it's really odd looking at players in the leagues and seeing ones at my level or higher that have 100K or less Ego.

Yup, they both are permanent pachinko additions.

Oh indeed, it definitely proves the point that most people don't care about PVP.

8 hours ago, Damoncord said:

Yeah, It defaults to more advanced poses which is odd considering the default used to be pose 0 where it wasn't a spoiler.  I still use Pose 0 most the time.

yeah recognize this too. ppl who never care about equipment stat and team. saw some 270+ players with starter girls as well. even my little 216 account can beat them.

8 hours ago, Skiron said:

reminds me of my actual shop:

[two epic charm pieces for sale]

guess what? yeah right! im a know how player! :D

Story of my life. If I get purples at all, they're usually all-stat. If they're one stat at all, they're HC (I'm charm). If they're epic charm, they're either pants (which are always charm when an event awards them), or the RNG has rolled them with low stats and they're actually a downgrade. Sheesh.

I can't wait until I finish spending cash on affection on my remaining girls and can start farming pachinko.