4 hours ago, Hollo said:

Story of my life. If I get purples at all, they're usually all-stat. If they're one stat at all, they're HC (I'm charm). If they're epic charm, they're either pants (which are always charm when an event awards them), or the RNG has rolled them with low stats and they're actually a downgrade. Sheesh.

I believe you mean shirt. KH gets pants (which I'm well aware of, since I've had a legendary equip in that slot for ages).

Noted. Yes, I'm already prepared to manage my own expectations. The upside is that once money comes in that fast, it keeps coming in, so I can afford to farm for a while.

(Although it would be nice to be able to force certain stats, for a price.)

12 hours ago, Zteev said:

As someone who doesn't really care much about PvP,  as long as I can get the daily Arena task done, all stats seem to be fine for me.

I can imagine there might be a point where I really start caring about PvP, are they really that much worse?

Don't you participate in the Leagues? If you do, I don't need to tell you about the importance of a strong battle team

2 minutes ago, Daniele said:

LOL!

Moreover, this is only the third time i see a charm legendary item in my game: i bought the first one in the market (pants), then i got another one in great pachinko (pants), and now this one... jeez

ma.thumb.png.77de27f32f175ffd7bf2e2d1627af9ac.png

Why are you keeping 3 different "pants items" and 2 different "shirt / top items" surely the stats are better for one of this grouping, then sell the rest.

20 minutes ago, casey said:

Why are you keeping 3 different "pants items" and 2 different "shirt / top items" surely the stats are better for one of this grouping, then sell the rest.

I don't need money.

Actually now that i checked i currently have 44 useless items, the pants are 12 🤣 It's not like i want to keep them, i just don't care to sell them... I'm not even sure if i want to keep playing this game...

4 hours ago, Daniele said:

I don't need money.

Actually now that i checked i currently have 44 useless items, the pants are 12 🤣 It's not like i want to keep them, i just don't care to sell them... I'm not even sure if i want to keep playing this game...

Sorry to hear that, you should stick around for the next challenges, there is going to be a hot red headed cheerleader available:P

You know that you could sell all that useless equipment and then use the money to upgrade your harem just saying

Not selling items is a way for some players to have a safety net for the market. We all know that when you're broke, that's when a single stat legendary item of your class appears in the market. There it is, just sitting there, waiting for you to click it's button, equip it, and then go out and kick some names and take some ass...…….or something

Point is, when there's only 8 hours to get 5 1/2 million currency units to buy that legendary item when you're dead broke, it might as well be on the other side of the galaxy for all the good it does.

Sitting there.

Staring back at you.

Taunting you with it's proximity, yet frustrating you with it's unavailability.

You could swear it even winks at you just to piss you off.

But not this time, by God not THIS time. You know this scam. You know how this works now. So you prepare. You hoard everything you get like an old cat lady, but without the burning smell of ammonia from all the cat feces that never gets cleaned up.

Then you set the trap by spending half your money on booze, cigarettes, and women. The other half of your money you waste.

Now you're ready. This time, that single stat legendary item of your class is going to get your middle finger in it's eye before it can wink at you, as you sell all the stuff you own and have the garbagemen take the rest to the city dump, even the old cat lady. You ignore her screams and cries as you caress your new McGuffin and decide to call it your "lovely"

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Daniele said:

LOL!

Moreover, this is only the third time i see a charm legendary item in my game: i bought the first one in the market (pants), then i got another one in great pachinko (pants), and now this one... jeez

ma.thumb.png.77de27f32f175ffd7bf2e2d1627af9ac.png

At least it's in the shop and you didn't drop 3 million in EP for it just to see it's a shit downgrade.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, casey said:

You know that you could sell all that useless equipment and then use the money to upgrade your harem just saying

I don't upgrade my harem anymore, i'm not interested. I would upgrade my girls only to gain more money i don't need :P

11 hours ago, Blain said:

Not selling items is a way for some players to have a safety net for the market. We all know that when you're broke, that's when a single stat legendary item of your class appears in the market

I'm not broke ^_^

mon.png.22541334a9870ccaa9145e923303d947.png

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

I don't upgrade my harem anymore, i'm not interested. I would upgrade my girls only to gain more money i don't need :P

I'm not broke ^_^

mon.png.22541334a9870ccaa9145e923303d947.png

well stocked in both I see

so what's your motivation now? you have the money, yet you're not upgrading your girls anymore. Saving for contests to earn more kobans that you're not going to use? 

I'm in the same boat. There's no excitement in here anymore. It's become a giant depressing grind. I have this game in the background as I play more exciting games. In the past, I chased kobans, but chasing kobans is not a goal. It's a means. The means to obtain girls. Girls are the goal for me.

But the ways to obtain girls are so unreliable. Pachinko is a crapshoot. Boss fights have such wild variations in the number of victories to drop a girl. All the unpredictability is turning into fatigue, and that defeats the purpose of entertainment. I am not entertained anymore. Insert Russell Crowe Gladiator gif here

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Blain said:

so what's your motivation now?

Good question.

I know, i should leave. But i haven't found a better browser game yet. And i sort of feel sorry to leave now, i almost got all bosses girls (i miss only Mavin from Roko), soon it will be my first account's birthday (october 6)...

For now i guess i'll wait to see what the guilds are. I'll decide what to do after that.

17 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Good question.

I know, i should leave. But i haven't found a better browser game yet. And i sort of feel sorry to leave now, i almost got all bosses girls (i miss only Mavin from Roko), soon it will be my first account's birthday (october 6)...

For now i guess i'll wait to see what the guilds are. I'll decide what to do after that.

I think your goal should be to get the red haired cheerleader:P9_9:D available next (spent some of those saved Kobans if need be)

You make a good point but I to have searched for other browser sex games and only found ones that just want to pull real cash from it's player's.

without much reward for the cost and if you don't spend your basically stuck and get frustrated.

This game gives some value for real money, for a monthly investment of 3 euros that's not bad in my opinion

7 hours ago, Skiron said:

@Jack_HH congratz man! youve done really nice with your personal challenge ;)

Thank's Skiron. I'm really happy with the results, although if the darn Calcifer hadn't surpassed me the for 30,000 affection points on the last ranking update, I would have finished with a triple first place on all koban rewarding categories and landed the 6K kobans 😣... although 5K are not so bad. 😬

I'm saving my weekly profile image as a proof that during one whole week, I was number one in the world in this game. 😅

image.png.fc8bfd8df2933c309fda4995149fe147.png

Following Daniele's discussion, I have also felt bored with the game lately, but the leagues have somehow caught my attention again, being the first game mechanic targeted to old players.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Urist said:

Have you seen Donatien's costume yet?

image.png.6ec49375a417bdf68b5e74511b75493e.png

Must be hard to see out of that lol.
Charm has a legendary in epic pachinko with most likely a 5.3 base stat and the one on Donatien is charm as well
Know how has the one on Gruntt and one in epic pachinko.
Hardcore has the mission event girl and one in epic pachinko.

Really @Kinkoid? Really?

You put Donatien in KKK robes with a KKK hood on and put the black girl next to him

I have no words for how unacceptable this is

I'm not a fan of anime or manga, so I don't know if this is some parody, but what I do know is that image is completely inappropriate