poor mods... feel hugged after going through THAT last hour 🤗

please dont hate me now but... as a non-mod it was hilarious as f**k to see all these duplicate posts! :D

i just try to imagine their thought bubbles:

"WOOOT! all my stuff is gone! ALL MY STUFF!!! need to report!!!

huh... a million new threads?... missing gifts and books ...missing boosters... not my prob! i miss ALL MY STUFF!" :D

5 minutes ago, Skiron said:

please dont hate me now but... as a non-mod it was hilarious as f**k to see all these duplicate posts! :D

huh... a million new threads?... missing gifts and books ...missing boosters... not my prob! i miss ALL MY STUFF!" :D

Yeah that was...not a fun experience.

No promises on the lack of hate :P

49 minutes ago, Skiron said:

Don't worry, I don't hate you now... I already hated you before this 🧐
All kidding aside, I just wanted to do grocery shopping so I can actually eat in the coming days, and then this shit storm hit the forums.
I'm finally ready to do grocery shopping now.
It's fricking 18:48 right now already 🤬

• Like 1

Good news: got the second event girl.

Bad news: doing much worse in PvP than my stats say I should be. I just did a fight where my opponent had 1600 more defense, but 2400 less offense, meaning I should have had about an 800-point advantage per attack. I started and saw the advantage in the other direction - he was doing about 22800 to me per hit, while I was doing only about 22000.

Anyone else having this problem? Should I start collecting screenshots to report a bug?

18 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Bad news: doing much worse in PvP than my stats say I should be. I just did a fight where my opponent had 1600 more defense, but 2400 less offense, meaning I should have had about an 800-point advantage per attack. I started and saw the advantage in the other direction - he was doing about 22800 to me per hit, while I was doing only about 22000.

Anyone else having this problem? Should I start collecting screenshots to report a bug?

Congratz on the girls😉

Have you taken class, judge and move into account? I perceived similar results but after a closer look at these it might be possible. Especially since it happens the other way around too.

Any screenshots would certainly help ascertain this.

Edited by dirty harry

5 hours ago, Hollo said:

Edited by casey
post not worthy of this forum

One good thing that came out of yesterday's glitch. For a couple of days I've had connectivity problems; lots of carrots whilst loading screens. Those problems seem to have disappeared completely. The game is running as smoothly as before. 

I dunno but it feels like a reset after a server crash. If it was a server crash I must praise the developers with the backup gameplay with the bots. Highly ingenius! There's enough games out there where the screen would just go blank.

In any case: Thx to the mods and the devs for the quick solution. WD!👍

Edited by dirty harry

Okay, consider this matchup.

matchup.thumb.png.3f440c6123d6bcc66c388b8bfb883665.png

The egos alone suggest I'm the strong favorite to win. More specifically, His (initial) defense advantage should be 6628 - 5597 = 1031 and his offense advantage should be 23538 - 26436 = -2898. In other words, he should be dealing 2898 - 1031 = 1867 less damage to my ego than I do to his.

Another way to look at it: his initial damage should be 23538 - 5597 = 17941. Mine should be 26436 - 6628 = 19808. 19808 - 17941 = 1867.

His crit is about 4 times mine, but he's only supposed to crit once, according to various accounts. And that would have to make up for doing almost 2k less per action, and overcoming an 8k ego gap.

I'm not set up to record video, so all I can do is tell you that the numbers were as above, but he won with 5099 ego left, and I'm out 31 mojo. :sad:

I can also tell you that I've been consistently beating opponents with narrower disadvantage gaps. It's like crit suddenly matters a great deal more or something.

30 minutes ago, Hollo said:

The egos alone suggest I'm the strong favorite to win. More specifically, His (initial) defense advantage should be 6628 - 5597 = 1031 and his offense advantage should be 23538 - 26436 = -2898. In other words, he should be dealing 2898 - 1031 = 1867 less damage to my ego than I do to his.

Another way to look at it: his initial damage should be 23538 - 5597 = 17941. Mine should be 26436 - 6628 = 19808. 19808 - 17941 = 1867.

His crit is about 4 times mine, but he's only supposed to crit once, according to various accounts. And that would have to make up for doing almost 2k less per action, and overcoming an 8k ego gap.

I'm not set up to record video, so all I can do is tell you that the numbers were as above, but he won with 5099 ego left, and I'm out 31 mojo. :sad:

I can also tell you that I've been consistently beating opponents with narrower disadvantage gaps. It's like crit suddenly matters a great deal more or something.

Maybe you should switch to "Hardcore" I've read that it is the best player type for pvp battles, I'm a hardcore and I lose about one pvp battle every 10 days fighting on average 30

battles daily.  This kind of makes me a braggart...………… I blame it on the Trump influence9_9

1 hour ago, Hollo said:

his "crits", or better said special skill, heals him for 13k, which equals 6-7 times your damage advantage...

and that in a fight where 6-7 hits are enough to win the fight without any skills happening...

so i would guess his special skill triggered once more than yours?

24 minutes ago, Skiron said:

his "crits", or better said special skill, heals him for 13k, which equals 6-7 times your damage advantage...

and that in a fight where 6-7 hits are enough to win the fight without any skills happening...

so i would guess his special skill triggered once more than yours?

Logic says you're right. If he never crit, he'd lose. So he had to. And then somehow, I never crit, either, which is understandable given the rate; if I had also crit, I'd likely make up the difference. However,  I was too busy verifying the base numbers were happening to confirm the crit count. (Note to Kinkoid: I would really really really really like a post-mortem log of arena battles.)

The main thing that was sticking out to me was a few fights where even the base numbers seemed way off - e.g. me having a 2300-point advantage and then seeing only 500, followed by a crit that puts him over the top.

Now that I'm taking actual screenshots, the base numbers look exactly right, but I still seem to be facing the mother of all freak crit streaks from opponents at the moment. I'll have to keep watching. Trouble is, every time I watch close, nothing weird happens. Then I stop paying as close attention and then the freak crits reappear. It's frustrating. Reeeeally wishing I had a log.

31 minutes ago, Hollo said:

The main thing that was sticking out to me was a few fights where even the base numbers seemed way off - e.g. me having a 2300-point advantage and then seeing only 500, followed by a crit that puts him over the top.

I have noticed that when the judges favourite move corresponds to the girls fav move my alpha girl gets an extra damage (I believe 5%, not sure). In your picture example that would mean he would do about 5*236 = 1180 more damage per hit.

With four or five hits be4 the beta enters this can add up. The effect of this will increase the higher the higher lvl you become and the more damage you do.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Hollo said:

Few important things, 1 type of player for both, 2 the girls in the fight, 3 how many of the girls actually got used, 4 the girls specialty dictates what special move they use, so HC crits, KH heals, and Charm blocks and they ALWAYS trigger on an Orgasm as well as bringing your next girl in.

So if you and he both have alphas of the correct type, that's gonna help, for ones like me who have a girl who doesn't match my type I don't get as big a bonus as I could, but I do get the Know-How heal as my second crit move after the first orgasm.  At least for me getting that big burst of healing usually makes me win before my Omega even enters the fight.  Sometimes my Alpha actually can crit enough that the Beta doesn't join in but that's rare on PVP.

sometimes Karma is a nice thing...

this night checking my new league bracket i just thought "oh crap"...

two opponents i can beat and all others are long time players like Chthugha, Banana, Joe and so on...

(btw quite an honor to share a bracket with you all :x )

but today i log in on my main account, check the market and find a mono-stat leggy of my class!

for the exact slot of my oldest / weakest gear! and it is even "the answer", one of my favorite items!

thx Karma :)

Edited by Skiron
  • Like 1