I've been fighting Roko sensei to get his event girl. I finally got a drop from him today but it was one of his regular girls! Lol. Just thought someone else here might be amused at the prospect of battling for an event girl and getting a girl with the lower drop rate :D 

Hmm, got Boku Mi Mai already, and now have to decide on what to do next, since I have a contest going.

1. Keep fighting Roku Sensei for the 3 regular girls, ok money, and maximum contest points.
2. Fight Finalmecia for the last regular girls, great money, legendary items, and almost maximum contest points.
3. Fight Dark Lord for the event girl, minimum money, and minimum contest points.

Leaning towards Finalmecia, money return is 50% more, and a legendary gift is an even bigger return.

Wow. I think this was one of my best streaks of luck ever.

On HH, I just reached World 10 and unlocked Freddy in time for this event. Didn't get Halloween Julliette yet though. (I know this isn't luck now, just based off of when I started playing, but it's still fortunate timing).

On the test server though, during a span of 15 fights, I got Halloween Juliette and both of Edwarda's girls. This is so much better than what happened on HH with Edwarda where she completely refused to drop any haremettes for the longest time. This means I've got all the boss girls I can get at the test server right now. Back to affection grinding.

Alright. After needing the full 14 days to get both girls last Events I got both girls of this Event within just a day. Had to spend 2k Kobans to reach Roko though, which leaves a bad aftertaste because I would normally never do energy refills and still have 2 girls on Finalmecia anyway, but I wanted a chance at Boku Mi Mai, which I got just a few combativity points later as "compensation".

I´m quite happy with it and I must say.... Boku Mi Mai might be the hottest girl in my Harem so far. At the very least I consider her incredibly hot. As creepy as her origin might be.

1 hour ago, Taka007 said:

I´m quite happy with it and I must say.... Boku Mi Mai might be the hottest girl in my Harem so far. At the very least I consider her incredibly hot. As creepy as her origin might be.

I'm not that taken by her, I find it interesting that the size of her bosoms :P increases from her first pose to the last:D

15 hours ago, test_user said:

I've been fighting Roko sensei to get his event girl. I finally got a drop from him today but it was one of his regular girls! Lol. Just thought someone else here might be amused at the prospect of battling for an event girl and getting a girl with the lower drop rate :D 

You are battling for the event girl, see the silhouette appearing, are overcome with joy as the silhouette grows and then.....

mavin.PNG.8cad27fb539da822c021e3a53590e7b7.PNG

......she looks nothing like Boku Mi Mai. lol

Still happy!

• Sad 1

That "between the 16th (5am) and the 19th (5am) ... accomplish 4 daily missions" description is deceptive as hell. How do you get 4 missions in 72 hours?

16th to 19th are 3 complete days (16th to 17th = 1 day, 17th to 18th = 1 day, 18th to 19th = 1 day). Should be to 20th (5am) so 4 days.. otherwise I don't see where the 4th day fit.

Just noticed that another 5 scrolls have appeared in Heroes University, if this is not a mistake (thought there was only 4 more to unlock) then it looks like we will be spending a whole Uni calendar year in real time with the MC.

Screenshot_2018-10-17 Harem Heroes - Adventure Sex Game Nutaku.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/16/2018 at 12:27 PM, Pepe Lolo said:

Please, excuse me. I didn´t intend to write and off-topic. My question was related with the chances of getting Boku MM if you have Roko Sensei under level 200 in your game account.

It seems that I was VERY confused, I really though that the more level a villain has the more chances it has to trop a regular girl. Thanks for the answer ^^

It's a common misunderstanding, the Boss's level is tied to how much cash you get from them, and is a way to track how many fights you've put in when getting their drops.  The actual drop formula as we've found and been told has a "Pity timer" that as you fight the boss more the more likely you are to get on of their normal girls.  It's still random as can be but the more you fight the more that boosts your chances.  However, it DOES reset every time a boss girl drops. 

That Pity Timer does NOT influence Event Girl drop rates.

Dont look it up before you answer!

How many Pumkin Lanterns can be found on the actual town background?
How many Ghosts? And how many Cats?

doesnt matter... the only acceptable and always correct answer is 42!
who ever answers 42 now proofs he was trying to cheat by reading the spoiler first! :D

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Skiron said:

Dont look it up before you answer!

How many Pumkin Lanterns can be found on the actual town background?
How many Ghosts? And how many Cats?

Reveal hidden contents

doesnt matter... the only acceptable and always correct answer is 42!
who ever answers 42 now proofs he was trying to cheat by reading the spoiler first! :D

Darn it! So close. My answer was....

Solveig

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/17/2018 at 11:46 AM, dirty harry said:

You are battling for the event girl, see the silhouette appearing, are overcome with joy as the silhouette grows and then.....

mavin.PNG.8cad27fb539da822c021e3a53590e7b7.PNG

......she looks nothing like Boku Mi Mai. lol

Still happy!

:D Its a wave of excitement that is comes with quick sadness and then a quick realization that you still got a good result haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mythos said:

Why are you assuming they are buyers? Their points are divisible by 140, so to me they are fighting too.

Cos they jump 4000+ points in half an hour and I can't imagine they use kobans for that if hymens will get you there too.

This is now......

buy2.PNG.263e1e507b8078cf784da91e2a168ca6.PNG

Even though I will keep at it I expect to end up 3rd place tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

yay, got this one on the last day on this account.
I don't think I'll be able to get Boku Mi Maï in the few remaining fights, but I'm not going to spend kobans on refills.
image.png

Congratz.

Got nothing yet. Despite 2 refills (i am modest).

Saving kobans  Sunday..... and further

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Mythos said:

Why are you assuming they are buyers? Their points are divisible by 140, so to me they are fighting too.

One of the two guys dirty harry was chasing down only has 44 PvP wins for the week, so less than half of his contest points can be from battling. The other's been more active (127) but probably also spent at least some cash to top up his total.

I was actually on the heels of an even bigger spender, relatively speaking - he finished on over 15,000 points and definitely at most ~3,000 of them were from PvP (he's only got 23 wins for the whole week), so that's 6+ million in cash spendings for him. I was actually considering dropping cash on that particular contest type for the very first time myself, just to effect a dose of punishment, but the price tag was out of my range in the end - I'd have needed over 2 million to upgrade from 2nd to 1st, and 60 kobans ain't worth that at my level.

• Like 2