1 minute ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Got Lilith in Peckerbird.  It took me a mere 21 attempts, not quite as good as my previous record of 17 but still pretty good.  She has interesting high heels!  Lol.

Hooves, not heels. :P

Does anyone know if she's a parody of anything or just a saytr in general?

And just more monster girls thrown at me. At least the boss-droppable appear at least partly human, although I'll have to ignore the dragon-girl tail (never seen an half-dragon drawn with a tail like that, it almost ruined the fact that despite the horns, she would have been quite nice) and the satyr hooves (at least it seems she have big boobs). Definitely not the girls i dreamed to have as my 100th girl, and even badder the fact I have to try to take them to score something on this event.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gnome said:

Anyone else getting an unnamed November event in the Harem filter? Clarisse and Shadow Astis are the only two girls who show up in it.

It amazes me how people always find ingenious ways to discover information.

If that is true I expect they add more mission girls from older events I missed,  because I already have those two.

16 minutes ago, jelom said:

It amazes me how people always find ingenious ways to discover information.

If that is true I expect they add more mission girls from older events I missed,  because I already have those two.

but seems they not really like flight attendend and secretary rabbi. they got again skiped :(

Is it just me or has the judge not changed since the patch. I've been looking at that HC bitch's mug for over two days now and frankly I'm getting tired of it.

Any statisticians out there that care to do the probability math on having the same judge 11 times in a row?

Very simply put I would gather (1/3)super11 = 0.0000057

lol, sounds like the droprate for finalmecia:P

Edited by dirty harry

50 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Is it just me or has the judge not changed since the patch. I've been looking at that HC bitch's mug for over two days now and frankly I'm getting tired of it.:P

She's been there for 6 cycles = 36 hours straight at the moment, if I'm not mistaken, but she already had another 3 straight appearances shortly before, so 9 out of the last 11 -  if I remember correctly, the other two judges had one appearance each in between.

There's some quite subtle artistic humour used in the quest scrolls.  In the latest quest "How to pass a test" in Heroes university Roko asks the students if they're ready and two of them are ultra enthusiastic, but their partners are anything but.  It's the drawing of these characters that conveys the mood of each of them.

Really well drawn and captured perfectly.  I hope I was vague enough to avoid a spoiler.

9 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

There's some quite subtle artistic humour used in the quest scrolls.  In the latest quest "How to pass a test" in Heroes university Roko asks the students if they're ready and two of them are ultra enthusiastic, but their partners are anything but.  It's the drawing of these characters that conveys the mood of each of them.

Really well drawn and captured perfectly.  I hope I was vague enough to avoid a spoiler.

Naah, You're always very eloquent and descriptive (to a fault). You cannot just turn it off.

You now have spoiled the game for me. I quit.

jk:P

• Like 1

in the movie Kindergarten Cop, during a fire drill Arnold Schwarzenegger has the little kiddies chanting "When it's time to pass the test, in the garden is the best", which i thought was hysterical because he was telling them to take a shit in the garden.🤣

42 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Naah, You're always very eloquent and descriptive (to a fault). You cannot just turn it off.

You now have spoiled the game for me. I quit.

jk:P

Hahaha!  Yeah right.  I take it as an advanced member you know exactly what scene I meant and that you've already been there.  Anyway, thanks for the compliment (I think) Lol. xD

52 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i think he is doing it more for farming money. the ranking in the contest is only a side effect of that. i do that as well once per month to do gp.

And I'm planning to do it....................sometime. Only have 100 mil. to my name so far.

Benefits are:

• jump in the leaderboard for fighting bosses.🏋️‍♀️
  • winning a contest (or two)🏁
  • getting good gear🎁
  • which in turn gives you more xps and make you more competitive.💪

Ah, how I remember the day I made my 1st million. I genuinly expected to get some sort of reward because it took me a over a month of grinding all I could grind (for free).

Ten months in I've reached the 100 mill. mark and money seems to come easier as you get further in the game.

I'm a FTW player - had I bought the monthly card from the start I imagine I would have had double the amount of kobans to spend.

I do understand the surprise at these scores as I have encountered them myself at lower levels. They seem impossible but turn out mathematically plausible.

:P

edit: congratz @BananaJoy for getting your 220th girl🥕.....🤰

Edited by dirty harry