2.23 am gmt+1 or in other words just now and 2.5 hours before the event ends

378237328_2_23am.PNG.d1eddfb905bfc4b9e4d6c34fdc10b2b9.PNG

I'm happy but this game is messing with my health. I need to sleep.

:P

on a different note: I'm glad to see the lvls are back on display on the items. The absence of them made analysing why you lost a fight so much harder.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

Has anyone else noticed a drop in the free booster rate, especially for epics?

Up until about 2 months ago I used to get enough free boosters to run boosted rare or epic all the time. I used to sell my commons just to get rid of them and I would sell rares if they piled up.

For the last two months I can only run boosted half the time. It took me 2 weeks to accumulate my current 4 epics. I no longer sell commons. I think the last 2 days have given me 1 each common, rare, and epic. :So.O

1 hour ago, Tommy55 said:

When new girls are introduced I hope for 2 things

1. There is at least 1 pose with a splendid naked rack displayed and

2. The poses use all the room allotted and are not crammed into the lower third of the area the artists are given to use.

3. fewer anal scenes O.o

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

but u can still doing good in the tof contest. ppl like me who have maxed all affection stars cant do anything there anymore

same with stat upgrades, too

if you have maxed you're stats, it's hard to win a weekly tof stat upgrade category, which also has a koban prize like affection

but at least the girls affection level doesn't impact their EXP, and you can still save them for the "Give Girls EXP" contests