15 hours ago, Daniele said:

Best feelings, huh? I guess i should start upgrading my girls again, i didn't give any gift to them lately 🤣

aff.png.ec4ffaa2d9199644feb2fbceaeb084da.png

Well, you got the girls, and that's the most important thing; now you'll have plenty of time to upgrade them... XD

20 hours ago, Blain said:

best feelings in the game are maxing your stats, maxing affection for all your girls, and finally getting that last regular boss girl to drop

I got all the regular bosses' girls, and maxed affection of all the girls I have, except for the legendary (you know, it takes a lot of... everything, actually XD)

As for the stats, I don't care very much right now; for me, the girls go first 😉

I guess you're right. It's probably a matter of finding a balance. I do quite well when it comes to my speciality (Charm), and in fact I made it to Sexpert I, but it's true that I struggle in Hardcore and Know-how. Thanks for the tip 😉

Edited by Andy86

Usually I collect it before it builds all the way up which means a lot of missed Income but was away a bit so took advantage to take a SS, only a few thousand away from the Half a Million milestone.

30k7yuv.jpg

Edited by Kamira
  • Like 1

Hey,

anything new about the possibility to transfer my account from nutaku to here?

And whats about the new animation when you get something, i mean this awful bar?!?!?! 🤬 And why the icons and the menu is got smaller? For the mobile version it's far to small...

Edited by Neogeta85

Well, surely for someone that should not be so much, but if you think that is obtained with only the free kobans the game gave me, this is not a bad milestone (at least in my opinion):

blob.png.8b400ef3468fd6d2440ab6957c09d48e.png

Although I needed more than one year of play without spending one single koban up to now to reach that.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2018 at 9:36 PM, Daniele said:

Best feelings, huh? I guess i should start upgrading my girls again, i didn't give any gift to them lately 🤣

aff.png.ec4ffaa2d9199644feb2fbceaeb084da.png

It took me 18 days since Epic days event started to max upgrade those 6 girls, Clarisse  and the 2 from Christmas. Finally I can invest something in stats or better gear. Or 5th star of non-Hardcore legendary girls.

Now riddle me this!

This guy came outta nowhere and scores ridiculous in the contest "a pervert mind in a sane body". In this 2 day contest you gain 2 points for every xp won and 2 points for  every energy spent.

He scores:

how1.PNG.1babc447fbd271ab23e94e288e0fca0a.PNG

His score for xps gained in the Tof for this week:

how2.thumb.PNG.4cca2401f645f3536740486f19cd6fef.PNG

So a simple sum will tell us

126.052 - 2(23.415) = 79.222 points have to come from energy spent.

That is 7.922/2= 3.911 total refills which translates to .....think......think......think...... a LOT of kobans.

Maybe the numbers change after the reset but for him to have scored  some 80 k in xp in the leagues?

If I fight lvl 300 and win I get 200 xp/fight. I would have had to fight 400 fights. That's about 133 opponents.

divided by 2 that is still 67 opponents. Quite impressive.

I wonder what league this lvl 273 rainbow gear toting charm player with an endurance of less than 100 k is in?

btw: I checked PvP arena just in case, though unlikely, and it doesn't explain it either

how3.thumb.PNG.aa9e219defeef6d872a7d6ec3be2d2ac.PNG

If I am missing  something obvious here I apologize and would like to know what, so I can do the same trick next week.

:P

Edited by dirty harry

10 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

@jelom found u in one of my contests ^^

Hi @BananaJoy you are always a tough oponnent. As soon as I saw you in the same contest, I though only about the second place ... 😉, especially after not receiving the 15 tokens at the start of the current league ... 😭  Anyway, I wouldn't have won even with that XP.

@dirty harry i have in this contest 150k points and most i did with the league. bought 3-4 refills i think (2 on thursday and another 1-2 today). but mainreason is to get my level up faster. only do this short before a level up. and its not that expensive- one refill give my 15 battle points with r worth 3000 xp = 6000 points. get another 6k xp from dailys and ofc arena battles and the free attempts for the league. so 100k+ points not that difficult. but ofc not worth for the contest only.

but hh players r insane. on nutaku i am 4th with no extra refills. hh only 17th.

@jelom sry, not really going for first place always. mostly it is a side effect from my league fights ^^

Edited by BananaJoy

6 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

@dirty harry i have in this contest 150k points and most i did with the league. bought 3-4 refills i think (2 on thursday and another 1-2 today). but mainreason is to get my level up faster. only do this short before a level up. and its not that expensive- one refill give my 15 battle points with r worth 3000 xp = 6000 points. get another 6k xp from dailys and ofc arena battles and the free attempts for the league. so 100k+ points not that difficult. but ofc not worth for the contest only.

I never said it was impossible, just ridiculous.

I checked the refreshed ToF and indeed he scored 50 k in xp in the last 4 hours. That's about 2 lvls.

I've already mentioned his stats so I doubt he will score 6000 points on  a single refill like you do.

That's a lot of kobans for such little glory. But it is his and he deserves it.

*sigh* I did My 3rd 100 mil. ×10 Great Pachinko spending spree and really bit the bullet on this one. 32 ×10 Spins and not a single Know-How drop but drops #31 & #32 were Charm and Hardcore Legendary Monostat Pets... and all I need to fill are the Pants and Pet Slot... Not only do I not get what I want after saving up all that Money but RNG decides to spit in My face on top of it all... Seriously, what a tease... 💀👈

• Sad 1

Well, with the upcoming changes in the game (in 6 hours!!!) I decided to use some of my kobans for a last minute spending spree on epic pachinko before the new system kicks in.

10 * single epic pachinko delivered 1 mono stat HC ( I am KH) and no girl. The rest simply converts to hymens.

1 * ten epic pachinko delivered 1 single stat HC and Akama.  Ah, well.

akama.thumb.PNG.dc1505acb94b01057a06b3ae41ed1ebc.PNG

edit: this account can now switch to HC with 5/6 slots filled with legendary gear If anyone, any Joe de Giant wishes to.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Thanks 1